More than a wife update

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:56 PM by Guest Rating: +46|-25

I previously posted the story of my wife and me. Where I busted her working as an adult worker. Since thenshe has stopped working there, but never stop dressing provocatively. She like tells me she misses all the attention she used to get but she is happy with me. We have crazy sex.. I mean carzy sex. She knows how to turn me on no matter how tired I am. Any ways  I have forgiven her for her past but something happened that bother me and not sure what to do. We were cleaning our house and came across lots of unwanted stuff and one was a video camera. I my didn't belong to me and my wife said it's not even hers. Any ways when no one is home I took the Memory card out and went through the contents. There were lots of small clips  of people I didn't know. The. Played the clip that stunned me. It's was young girl may be in her early twenties naked in the clip. I looked closer and recognised it was my wife. This got to be at least 10 years ago because her Brest were smaller (before she got her boob job) and no tattoos at all. She was wearing a yellow colour Gstring make up on looking sexy. The video is as taken by a guy cos I can hear his voice. My wife plays with her boobs and rub her pussy on top of the gstring walks up to the person and starts sucking on the guys dick. Not even 2 mins in he came in her mouth and she swallowed it and showed her mouth and the clip stopped. Next clip was her again getting fucked by this guy. The camera was moving so much I could hardly see anything, but her moaning "baby fuck me... fuck me" is was insane. Clip stops after 5 mins. This is her past, she never told me this exist, I'm not sure what to to. Part of me is turned on by this. She still doesn't know I've seen it. What should I do.

Comments

Thursday, July 6, 2017 4:23 PM
Mr2Kinky

Keep it a secret for your viewing pleasure... No need to tell her. Was it during the time you were already together with her?

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:05 AM

I would never tell. We all have our pasts...just not everyone has taped them on a video! Enjoy it privately. Never share it with anyone.

Monday, November 20, 2017 11:38 PM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

SERENA WILLIAMS

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

43K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

65K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +182|-109
19K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..