Mormon wife fucks old friend

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:51 AM by Bay area Rick Rating: +4|-6

Mormon Wife goes off rails hides it for a year. And it DID happen to me. Two occasions she slipped out of our home, drunk and didnt come home till the next morning. At the time she was into some drugs and a manic depressant. She had an affair wirh an old friend from 20 years. He drove from Bakersfiled to meet her in a hotel in the east Bay Area. Fucked him. Then, did it again. Obviously it was planned. She told him we were going through rough times in our marriage. I am 16 years older than her but in the marriage, the hotter one. We separated 9 months later. She tried to get me in counselling while hiding her fucking this dude all day and night, and HIDING it for a year. On Thanksgiving she wanted me to join the family for holidays. Again trying to reconcile. We got in a fight and the dude drove up again. 11 months later. She said he just ate her out before she jumped up and stopped. Told him we werent officially divorced and he was pissed. My best friend is a high profile PI. I know where he is, but don't care. I have younger women than her wanting me and I am keeping my mega tech company away from her. She still wants to fuck me as I did her best. Came over Saturday night dresed as an escorts and fucked me good. All waxed and dresed in a coat, teddy and Loubitons. Divorce sex... Wait til she meets my ladies!!!! I would still have her for sex, and would like it to be a MFF or even MMF threesome. On my terms. I always asked was he good? Fuck you good? She says now. not lie you and your trowser snake. And she says it was for control and she had to be fucked up to do it. I call Bullshit. Anyway, she is going to lose me and about $10M. Think I will do alright on my own- And take my kids... Dumb ass bitch. Should have invited me to her fling!!!

Tags: Divorce; Drugs; Friend; Hotel; Kids; Threesome;

Comments

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:47 AM
Adsy

epic

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:44 AM

Awesome

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +99|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2063
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..