Mormon wife fucks old friend

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:51 AM by Bay area Rick Rating: +1|-5

Mormon Wife goes off rails hides it for a year. And it DID happen to me. Two occasions she slipped out of our home, drunk and didnt come home till the next morning. At the time she was into some drugs and a manic depressant. She had an affair wirh an old friend from 20 years. He drove from Bakersfiled to meet her in a hotel in the east Bay Area. Fucked him. Then, did it again. Obviously it was planned. She told him we were going through rough times in our marriage. I am 16 years older than her but in the marriage, the hotter one. We separated 9 months later. She tried to get me in counselling while hiding her fucking this dude all day and night, and HIDING it for a year. On Thanksgiving she wanted me to join the family for holidays. Again trying to reconcile. We got in a fight and the dude drove up again. 11 months later. She said he just ate her out before she jumped up and stopped. Told him we werent officially divorced and he was pissed. My best friend is a high profile PI. I know where he is, but don't care. I have younger women than her wanting me and I am keeping my mega tech company away from her. She still wants to fuck me as I did her best. Came over Saturday night dresed as an escorts and fucked me good. All waxed and dresed in a coat, teddy and Loubitons. Divorce sex... Wait til she meets my ladies!!!! I would still have her for sex, and would like it to be a MFF or even MMF threesome. On my terms. I always asked was he good? Fuck you good? She says now. not lie you and your trowser snake. And she says it was for control and she had to be fucked up to do it. I call Bullshit. Anyway, she is going to lose me and about $10M. Think I will do alright on my own- And take my kids... Dumb ass bitch. Should have invited me to her fling!!!

Tags: Divorce; Drugs; Friend; Hotel; Kids; Threesome;

Comments

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:47 AM
Adsy