Mormon wife fucks old friend

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:51 AM by Bay area Rick Rating: +1|-6

Mormon Wife goes off rails hides it for a year. And it DID happen to me. Two occasions she slipped out of our home, drunk and didnt come home till the next morning. At the time she was into some drugs and a manic depressant. She had an affair wirh an old friend from 20 years. He drove from Bakersfiled to meet her in a hotel in the east Bay Area. Fucked him. Then, did it again. Obviously it was planned. She told him we were going through rough times in our marriage. I am 16 years older than her but in the marriage, the hotter one. We separated 9 months later. She tried to get me in counselling while hiding her fucking this dude all day and night, and HIDING it for a year. On Thanksgiving she wanted me to join the family for holidays. Again trying to reconcile. We got in a fight and the dude drove up again. 11 months later. She said he just ate her out before she jumped up and stopped. Told him we werent officially divorced and he was pissed. My best friend is a high profile PI. I know where he is, but don't care. I have younger women than her wanting me and I am keeping my mega tech company away from her. She still wants to fuck me as I did her best. Came over Saturday night dresed as an escorts and fucked me good. All waxed and dresed in a coat, teddy and Loubitons. Divorce sex... Wait til she meets my ladies!!!! I would still have her for sex, and would like it to be a MFF or even MMF threesome. On my terms. I always asked was he good? Fuck you good? She says now. not lie you and your trowser snake. And she says it was for control and she had to be fucked up to do it. I call Bullshit. Anyway, she is going to lose me and about $10M. Think I will do alright on my own- And take my kids... Dumb ass bitch. Should have invited me to her fling!!!

Tags: Divorce; Drugs; Friend; Hotel; Kids; Threesome;

Comments

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:47 AM
Adsy

epic

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:44 AM

Awesome

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +23|-15
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..