Mother of two breaks daddy's heart

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 3, 2015 2:58 AM by Drew Rating: +68|-38

We've been good friends for 15+ years. Been dating 8 years. Have 2 children now (3 year old boy/ 6 year old girl) I love all 3 of them with all my heart and soul. I work 60 hours a week to provide for them. I spoil them. I show my love everyday and am a great father. Relationships are never flawless. There will always be misunderstanding/miscommunication. My girlfriend has ADHD though so after so many years of not fully understanding why she acts out kind of put me in a rut. Not to mention I was underappreciated at work and home.  So I hid away my feelings by playing video games. (Still made time for my family & helped around the house) still brought them home surprises & took them out. Then one day my gf decides she wants to go visit family a state away. (Alone) I offered to take her when I had a day off. Asked her not to go alone. She ignored my feelings. 2 weeks later I found out why... She slept over a guys house & went all the way with him. She was facebooking/texting him behind my back a few months before her mini vacation. Focused on all negative & blocked out all the love somehow. Didn't even think, what about the kids? She continued talking to him using words like I miss you & love you & sending nude pics. Only reason I found the truth was putting a tracker on her phone. Sadly, she planned to keep it secret. Didn't show any remourse until I found out. She finally cut ties with him and realized she made a really bad choice/mistake. Now she's sucking up to me & talking about wanting to marry me. My heart is broken. I am lost. But I can't picture my life without her and the kids under the same roof as me. I never cared for someone so deeply in my life. So confused & unsure how to mend my head and heart back together. It's like a rollercoaster. One minute I'm happy. Then something triggers a memory of what she did only 2 months ago & I'm a wreck again. It's like my worst nightmare came true. I need help. Probably a psychiatrist? Family counsiling? Or should I just quit? This is the 2nd time she's searched for new love when she wasn't 100% happy. But then again, I didn't fully understand the extent of her ADHD until I did a bunch of research. Still doesn't make what she did acceptable. Idk what to do. I'm in alot of pain.

Tags: Dating; Kids; Spy; Video;

Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:10 PM

damn, i feel you bruh, im kinda in a same situation. . .

Friday, September 4, 2015 11:59 PM

She cheated. probably will again. Leave her and find someone better. Hope the kids learn when they grow up what kind of mother they have and hate her for it.

Sunday, September 6, 2015 2:15 AM

how is this even a question are those kids even yours bro??? you're a fucking beta, dump this whore and move on, she sees you as a beta provider while she can go around fucking chad thundercock

Monday, September 7, 2015 9:04 PM

I know what you're going through. My mom at the moment is involved with three other guys, while my dad is suffering from cronic depression after working for 13 years at one job, almost every night.

Just don't let her break you like that, it's hard to go on after that.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 11:22 PM

empty firm is better then bad cow.

Friday, September 11, 2015 7:50 AM
Abhi Tony

Dude forget it, i m a very practical guy, i usually do each & evrything what i plan or dream either u do that or let the time & destiny  decide, i dont believe in destiny cuz it fucks so i rcommend u leave her, in d begining i will be 2 tough but u only live once, just move on no matter what obstacles strikes in ur way

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:41 AM

What ever your decision is, do not marry this girl.  You have too much to lose, i.e., house, bank accounts, etc.  If you are not sure give it time.  Since there are kids involved I would not make any rash decisions.  If you decide you can not live with the pain of betrayal then walk out.  I personaly would bail, you deserve happiness.  There are a lot of women out there that will make you happy.  Why settle for a relationship that will take years to rebuild.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:24 AM

Wow I never thought about playing the ADHD card. I've had the condition since I've been in 2nd grade, but like an idiot I've remained faithful to my husband. Thanks to your post now I realize that I do have a disease. A disease that protects me from any responsibility and consequences from decisions I make. My husband and my 2 children will must have to understand that I have a condition. This weekend I am going out and am going to have a great time!!

Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:43 PM

Do Not Marry her! It is already bad enough. Get her to see a doctor and get her diagnosed with some mental illness, then go to court, get custody, take the kids and leave. She is a destructive mess and will only cause more pain to you and the children.

Monday, September 28, 2015 2:53 PM

Being that you have 2 children together, support her in her treatment for her ADHD condition - but BY NO MEANS marry this girl!  Of course, allow her to see her children, but move on and find a TRUE LADY WITH CLASS who will truly make you happy!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 11:34 PM

nope. after reading only half the story, you need to get her the fuck out of your life.

Thank god she did this BEFORE you got married, so now she can't take half your shit. Get out.

I have severe adhd as well. I've never cheated (well me and my wife swing though but i've never played without her)

If she's looking, its cause she is bored with you. She is attracted to you for your stability and maturity. Not your sexuality.

IF you want her to see in you what she sees in these other men, then maybe try fgoing to the gym, and making yourself more attractive. Thats only if you want to stay with her but, honestly, you shouldn;t have to change. You did nothing wrong.

If you want to leave her, and are sure you will, then go out, have some fun. Go fuck a 21 year old. Live a little. Sounds like you deserve it.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:55 PM

It appears that unless she really wants to make a change then she will continue to hurt you - and your children - with her choices.  Cheaters are selfish and put themselves and their feelings first.  is that someone you want to have your children around or you?

When someone shows you who they are - believe them.  Be well.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:08 AM

fucking beta piece of shit.. shoot that bitch down and move to Huarez you little bitch

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +18|-9
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +73|-35
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +23|-9
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...