http://markenavnog.website/abilify-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/thyroxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/salazopyrin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamotrigin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fluconazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, June 27, 2016 12:35 AM by Guest Rating: +23|-10

I was with my boyfriend for two whole years. We were going strong I thought. We had booked a holiday for 2 weeks just before I caught him cheating. The day I caught him cheating with my best friend was the worst day of my life. I was out shopping with my friend and I rang my bf and said I would be home in about 2 hours but my friend had to go away early so I said to myself that I would go home and surprise him. The moment I crept upstairs was the moment my life changed forever. I saw him and my best friend Lacey in my bed all over each other. I was shocked just standing there and they were looking up at me like they were surprised I had caught them but then he had the cheek to say 'I taught you were out for another 2 hours' I couldn't believe it. I dumped him there then and Lacey was pleading with me to forgive her. I taught we were friends. We were before that. Friends for our whole lives and the most horrifying thing is that they were cheating on me for 6 whole months. I still went on holidays but instead went with one of my other close friends. I had the best time ever and Sam and Lacey didn't even come into my mind. When I came back I found out that they had decided to be together and become an official couple. I found someone who really cares about me now but I did find it hard to trust people and I still do. A few months ago I found out that Sam and Lacey had split up. Honestly I was do heartbroken...not. Then this is what surprised me Sam came begging for forgiveness but I did forgive him because I found that it would be easier to move on with my life. Me and Lacey don't speak anymore because why would a best friend who you told everything to would betray you?? Lacey could have had any guy she wanted and she stole mine. Why did she want everything I had? Now I am so much happier and I have my bf and my real friends behind me. And it is true that when a situation arises you then find out who your true friends are

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:39 AM

It makes sense why you stopped talking to your friend but why did you forgive him he cheated on you and he didn't do it on accident factoring on he did it for six, SIX months why would you forgive him

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 1:04 PM

Omg you've been through so much. I'm so glad you had the courage to stand up for yourself to leave your ex especially your long time friend even though it was painful. I can't believe they both betrayed you for those whole 6 months damn.... That's just really messed up. But I'm also happy that you found someone who loves you for who you are even as to finding who your true friends are. You are very, very brave 😢

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

14K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

15K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..