My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, June 27, 2016 12:35 AM by Guest Rating: +14|-8

I was with my boyfriend for two whole years. We were going strong I thought. We had booked a holiday for 2 weeks just before I caught him cheating. The day I caught him cheating with my best friend was the worst day of my life. I was out shopping with my friend and I rang my bf and said I would be home in about 2 hours but my friend had to go away early so I said to myself that I would go home and surprise him. The moment I crept upstairs was the moment my life changed forever. I saw him and my best friend Lacey in my bed all over each other. I was shocked just standing there and they were looking up at me like they were surprised I had caught them but then he had the cheek to say 'I taught you were out for another 2 hours' I couldn't believe it. I dumped him there then and Lacey was pleading with me to forgive her. I taught we were friends. We were before that. Friends for our whole lives and the most horrifying thing is that they were cheating on me for 6 whole months. I still went on holidays but instead went with one of my other close friends. I had the best time ever and Sam and Lacey didn't even come into my mind. When I came back I found out that they had decided to be together and become an official couple. I found someone who really cares about me now but I did find it hard to trust people and I still do. A few months ago I found out that Sam and Lacey had split up. Honestly I was do heartbroken...not. Then this is what surprised me Sam came begging for forgiveness but I did forgive him because I found that it would be easier to move on with my life. Me and Lacey don't speak anymore because why would a best friend who you told everything to would betray you?? Lacey could have had any guy she wanted and she stole mine. Why did she want everything I had? Now I am so much happier and I have my bf and my real friends behind me. And it is true that when a situation arises you then find out who your true friends are

Tags: Friend;

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:39 AM

It makes sense why you stopped talking to your friend but why did you forgive him he cheated on you and he didn't do it on accident factoring on he did it for six, SIX months why would you forgive him

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 1:04 PM

Omg you've been through so much. I'm so glad you had the courage to stand up for yourself to leave your ex especially your long time friend even though it was painful. I can't believe they both betrayed you for those whole 6 months damn.... That's just really messed up. But I'm also happy that you found someone who loves you for who you are even as to finding who your true friends are. You are very, very brave 😢

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +40|-16
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-3
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +87|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..