http://markenavnog.website/abilify-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/thyroxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/salazopyrin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lamotrigin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fluconazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, June 27, 2016 12:35 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-10

I was with my boyfriend for two whole years. We were going strong I thought. We had booked a holiday for 2 weeks just before I caught him cheating. The day I caught him cheating with my best friend was the worst day of my life. I was out shopping with my friend and I rang my bf and said I would be home in about 2 hours but my friend had to go away early so I said to myself that I would go home and surprise him. The moment I crept upstairs was the moment my life changed forever. I saw him and my best friend Lacey in my bed all over each other. I was shocked just standing there and they were looking up at me like they were surprised I had caught them but then he had the cheek to say 'I taught you were out for another 2 hours' I couldn't believe it. I dumped him there then and Lacey was pleading with me to forgive her. I taught we were friends. We were before that. Friends for our whole lives and the most horrifying thing is that they were cheating on me for 6 whole months. I still went on holidays but instead went with one of my other close friends. I had the best time ever and Sam and Lacey didn't even come into my mind. When I came back I found out that they had decided to be together and become an official couple. I found someone who really cares about me now but I did find it hard to trust people and I still do. A few months ago I found out that Sam and Lacey had split up. Honestly I was do heartbroken...not. Then this is what surprised me Sam came begging for forgiveness but I did forgive him because I found that it would be easier to move on with my life. Me and Lacey don't speak anymore because why would a best friend who you told everything to would betray you?? Lacey could have had any guy she wanted and she stole mine. Why did she want everything I had? Now I am so much happier and I have my bf and my real friends behind me. And it is true that when a situation arises you then find out who your true friends are

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:39 AM

It makes sense why you stopped talking to your friend but why did you forgive him he cheated on you and he didn't do it on accident factoring on he did it for six, SIX months why would you forgive him

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 1:04 PM

Omg you've been through so much. I'm so glad you had the courage to stand up for yourself to leave your ex especially your long time friend even though it was painful. I can't believe they both betrayed you for those whole 6 months damn.... That's just really messed up. But I'm also happy that you found someone who loves you for who you are even as to finding who your true friends are. You are very, very brave 😢

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +397|-124
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..