My crazy Wednesday night

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 11:27 PM by Guest Rating: +13|-9

Wednesdays are normally boring, but not this week. Everyone was buying beer and getting ready to pretty much get fucked up. I really wasn't in a partying mood. So I just sat back and watched everyone one else fighting and caring on. Now the guy I have been talking to for awhile off and on have finally gotten together... But it was over facebook and not in person. He was at the party. Now at the being of the party...I thought he would get messed and we would mess around. That didn't happen in fact he told me to stay away from him. He left with some friends to pick up my brother. That's when I willing made a mess. The guy I was talking to before told everyone I came on to him. Which in all honest is not true. I thought we both liked each and he came on to me hard. Anyways he was there that night too. My boyfriend was gone. That guy came on to me promising he didn't say anything, and wouldn't say anything this time. He kissed me and I blew him. Classy right? I hate myself for and it mostly because I am in this tight circle. And he has a big mouth. I just wish it never happened. 😔😔

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 3:31 PM
ALF

Karma rides a pale, white horse.  And it's going to shit all over you when he starts opening his big mouth.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:29 AM

Get ahead of it. You might not have a boyfriend anymore but you may be able to save your reputation. As far as your boyfriend is concerned either you are so selfish that you don't care about him at all and do not deserve him, or he is such a loser you don't care about him at all. In either case, you do not love him, respect him, and after what you have done, you can't trust him because he owes you some payback.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:44 PM
TomTom

Whores are not bad. I'm for one am glad you all exist. You knew damn well that between having all the dick in the world and being loyal to one guy, that in the end you wanted random dick. Your not sad. The only thing you regret is not blowing multiple guys off at that party and sending the video to your boyfriend.

Monday, August 8, 2016 3:11 PM

I feel you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:58 AM
Lanah102

Class act girl. Hope you're caught out and life falls apart for you

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..