My crazy Wednesday night

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 11:27 PM by Guest Rating: +13|-10

Wednesdays are normally boring, but not this week. Everyone was buying beer and getting ready to pretty much get fucked up. I really wasn't in a partying mood. So I just sat back and watched everyone one else fighting and caring on. Now the guy I have been talking to for awhile off and on have finally gotten together... But it was over facebook and not in person. He was at the party. Now at the being of the party...I thought he would get messed and we would mess around. That didn't happen in fact he told me to stay away from him. He left with some friends to pick up my brother. That's when I willing made a mess. The guy I was talking to before told everyone I came on to him. Which in all honest is not true. I thought we both liked each and he came on to me hard. Anyways he was there that night too. My boyfriend was gone. That guy came on to me promising he didn't say anything, and wouldn't say anything this time. He kissed me and I blew him. Classy right? I hate myself for and it mostly because I am in this tight circle. And he has a big mouth. I just wish it never happened. 😔😔

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 3:31 PM
ALF

Karma rides a pale, white horse.  And it's going to shit all over you when he starts opening his big mouth.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:29 AM

Get ahead of it. You might not have a boyfriend anymore but you may be able to save your reputation. As far as your boyfriend is concerned either you are so selfish that you don't care about him at all and do not deserve him, or he is such a loser you don't care about him at all. In either case, you do not love him, respect him, and after what you have done, you can't trust him because he owes you some payback.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:44 PM
TomTom

Whores are not bad. I'm for one am glad you all exist. You knew damn well that between having all the dick in the world and being loyal to one guy, that in the end you wanted random dick. Your not sad. The only thing you regret is not blowing multiple guys off at that party and sending the video to your boyfriend.

Monday, August 8, 2016 3:11 PM

I feel you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:58 AM
Lanah102

Class act girl. Hope you're caught out and life falls apart for you

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..