http://opskriftogvit.site/betamethason-opskrift.shtml, http://gravidopkastning.site/imurel-gravid.shtml, http://maveogvin.site/fexofenadin-mave.html, http://opskriftogvit.site/azathioprin-opskrift.shtml, http://maveogvin.site/zyprexa-mave.html,

My crazy Wednesday night

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 11:27 PM by Guest Rating: +14|-10

Wednesdays are normally boring, but not this week. Everyone was buying beer and getting ready to pretty much get fucked up. I really wasn't in a partying mood. So I just sat back and watched everyone one else fighting and caring on. Now the guy I have been talking to for awhile off and on have finally gotten together... But it was over facebook and not in person. He was at the party. Now at the being of the party...I thought he would get messed and we would mess around. That didn't happen in fact he told me to stay away from him. He left with some friends to pick up my brother. That's when I willing made a mess. The guy I was talking to before told everyone I came on to him. Which in all honest is not true. I thought we both liked each and he came on to me hard. Anyways he was there that night too. My boyfriend was gone. That guy came on to me promising he didn't say anything, and wouldn't say anything this time. He kissed me and I blew him. Classy right? I hate myself for and it mostly because I am in this tight circle. And he has a big mouth. I just wish it never happened. 😔😔

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 3:31 PM
ALF

Karma rides a pale, white horse.  And it's going to shit all over you when he starts opening his big mouth.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:29 AM

Get ahead of it. You might not have a boyfriend anymore but you may be able to save your reputation. As far as your boyfriend is concerned either you are so selfish that you don't care about him at all and do not deserve him, or he is such a loser you don't care about him at all. In either case, you do not love him, respect him, and after what you have done, you can't trust him because he owes you some payback.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:44 PM
TomTom

Whores are not bad. I'm for one am glad you all exist. You knew damn well that between having all the dick in the world and being loyal to one guy, that in the end you wanted random dick. Your not sad. The only thing you regret is not blowing multiple guys off at that party and sending the video to your boyfriend.

Monday, August 8, 2016 3:11 PM

I feel you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:58 AM
Lanah102

Class act girl. Hope you're caught out and life falls apart for you

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +18|-11
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +25|-4
2054
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..