My crazy Wednesday night

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 11:27 PM by Guest Rating: +14|-10

Wednesdays are normally boring, but not this week. Everyone was buying beer and getting ready to pretty much get fucked up. I really wasn't in a partying mood. So I just sat back and watched everyone one else fighting and caring on. Now the guy I have been talking to for awhile off and on have finally gotten together... But it was over facebook and not in person. He was at the party. Now at the being of the party...I thought he would get messed and we would mess around. That didn't happen in fact he told me to stay away from him. He left with some friends to pick up my brother. That's when I willing made a mess. The guy I was talking to before told everyone I came on to him. Which in all honest is not true. I thought we both liked each and he came on to me hard. Anyways he was there that night too. My boyfriend was gone. That guy came on to me promising he didn't say anything, and wouldn't say anything this time. He kissed me and I blew him. Classy right? I hate myself for and it mostly because I am in this tight circle. And he has a big mouth. I just wish it never happened. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 3:31 PM
ALF

Karma rides a pale, white horse.  And it's going to shit all over you when he starts opening his big mouth.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:29 AM

Get ahead of it. You might not have a boyfriend anymore but you may be able to save your reputation. As far as your boyfriend is concerned either you are so selfish that you don't care about him at all and do not deserve him, or he is such a loser you don't care about him at all. In either case, you do not love him, respect him, and after what you have done, you can't trust him because he owes you some payback.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:44 PM
TomTom

Whores are not bad. I'm for one am glad you all exist. You knew damn well that between having all the dick in the world and being loyal to one guy, that in the end you wanted random dick. Your not sad. The only thing you regret is not blowing multiple guys off at that party and sending the video to your boyfriend.

Monday, August 8, 2016 3:11 PM

I feel you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:58 AM
Lanah102

Class act girl. Hope you're caught out and life falls apart for you

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first timeĀ iĀ met this guy he asked me for my number andĀ iĀ refused,Ā iĀ am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besidesĀ i'mĀ in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks laterĀ iĀ met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in frontĀ of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..