http://markenavnog.website/antabus-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/finasterid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/betamethason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amantadin-mærke-navn.shtml,

My crazy Wednesday night

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 11:27 PM by Guest Rating: +14|-11

Wednesdays are normally boring, but not this week. Everyone was buying beer and getting ready to pretty much get fucked up. I really wasn't in a partying mood. So I just sat back and watched everyone one else fighting and caring on. Now the guy I have been talking to for awhile off and on have finally gotten together... But it was over facebook and not in person. He was at the party. Now at the being of the party...I thought he would get messed and we would mess around. That didn't happen in fact he told me to stay away from him. He left with some friends to pick up my brother. That's when I willing made a mess. The guy I was talking to before told everyone I came on to him. Which in all honest is not true. I thought we both liked each and he came on to me hard. Anyways he was there that night too. My boyfriend was gone. That guy came on to me promising he didn't say anything, and wouldn't say anything this time. He kissed me and I blew him. Classy right? I hate myself for and it mostly because I am in this tight circle. And he has a big mouth. I just wish it never happened. 😔😔

Comments

Saturday, August 6, 2016 3:31 PM
ALF

Karma rides a pale, white horse.  And it's going to shit all over you when he starts opening his big mouth.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:29 AM

Get ahead of it. You might not have a boyfriend anymore but you may be able to save your reputation. As far as your boyfriend is concerned either you are so selfish that you don't care about him at all and do not deserve him, or he is such a loser you don't care about him at all. In either case, you do not love him, respect him, and after what you have done, you can't trust him because he owes you some payback.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:44 PM
TomTom

Whores are not bad. I'm for one am glad you all exist. You knew damn well that between having all the dick in the world and being loyal to one guy, that in the end you wanted random dick. Your not sad. The only thing you regret is not blowing multiple guys off at that party and sending the video to your boyfriend.

Monday, August 8, 2016 3:11 PM

I feel you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:58 AM
Lanah102

Class act girl. Hope you're caught out and life falls apart for you

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +382|-119
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..