My ex cheated on me

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:54 PM by Guest Rating: +5|-4

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence towards me and my child.He showed up like a savior at least i felt that way back then. He comforted me and told me his problems in his marrige.he made me felt like i am someone special and deserve a better man. I thought i have found a sweetest man in my life.We loved and accompany each other for a year. Recently both of us were seperated from our other falf in the process of divorce. He introduced me to all his family and closed friends. I nearly believe that he his going to marry me right after our indivisual divorces. Until few days ago i caught him slept with another girl the girl i had no idea who she is and how long she has dated with my boyfriend. And all he said was sorry. Im totally breaking down. This break up is killing me. I dont know how to deal with my divorce and betray at the same time. I dont know how to move on. And cant get over this question why he seemed loved me so deeply and cheated me at the same time without feeling guilty.

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:37 PM

1st things 1st it doesn't sound like you are divorced. Your seperated. He was looking for the same thing you were and that's a way out. I would say that there is a lot you don't know about this guy. Men are very good at telong women what they want to hear and it sounds like you fell for it hook line and sinker. Men like the boyfriend you had seek vulnerable women which you were at the time. Don't get it confused it was his wife that asked for the seperation not him. You married a jerked then for a year you dated a jerk. Get your mind right girl

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:05 AM
TheBestAdvice

It sounds like he was just using you. Spend some time to figure out what you want before you start dating again.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..