My ex cheated on me

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:54 PM by Guest Rating: +4|-4

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence towards me and my child.He showed up like a savior at least i felt that way back then. He comforted me and told me his problems in his marrige.he made me felt like i am someone special and deserve a better man. I thought i have found a sweetest man in my life.We loved and accompany each other for a year. Recently both of us were seperated from our other falf in the process of divorce. He introduced me to all his family and closed friends. I nearly believe that he his going to marry me right after our indivisual divorces. Until few days ago i caught him slept with another girl the girl i had no idea who she is and how long she has dated with my boyfriend. And all he said was sorry. Im totally breaking down. This break up is killing me. I dont know how to deal with my divorce and betray at the same time. I dont know how to move on. And cant get over this question why he seemed loved me so deeply and cheated me at the same time without feeling guilty.

Tags: Divorce;

Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:37 PM

1st things 1st it doesn't sound like you are divorced. Your seperated. He was looking for the same thing you were and that's a way out. I would say that there is a lot you don't know about this guy. Men are very good at telong women what they want to hear and it sounds like you fell for it hook line and sinker. Men like the boyfriend you had seek vulnerable women which you were at the time. Don't get it confused it was his wife that asked for the seperation not him. You married a jerked then for a year you dated a jerk. Get your mind right girl

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:05 AM

It sounds like he was just using you. Spend some time to figure out what you want before you start dating again.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +21|-12
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +83|-37
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +26|-11
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...