http://markenavnog.website/nix-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vialerg-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dexamethason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tolterodin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/salazopyrin-mærke-navn.shtml,

My ex cheated on me

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:54 PM by Guest Rating: +4|-4

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence towards me and my child.He showed up like a savior at least i felt that way back then. He comforted me and told me his problems in his marrige.he made me felt like i am someone special and deserve a better man. I thought i have found a sweetest man in my life.We loved and accompany each other for a year. Recently both of us were seperated from our other falf in the process of divorce. He introduced me to all his family and closed friends. I nearly believe that he his going to marry me right after our indivisual divorces. Until few days ago i caught him slept with another girl the girl i had no idea who she is and how long she has dated with my boyfriend. And all he said was sorry. Im totally breaking down. This break up is killing me. I dont know how to deal with my divorce and betray at the same time. I dont know how to move on. And cant get over this question why he seemed loved me so deeply and cheated me at the same time without feeling guilty.

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:37 PM

1st things 1st it doesn't sound like you are divorced. Your seperated. He was looking for the same thing you were and that's a way out. I would say that there is a lot you don't know about this guy. Men are very good at telong women what they want to hear and it sounds like you fell for it hook line and sinker. Men like the boyfriend you had seek vulnerable women which you were at the time. Don't get it confused it was his wife that asked for the seperation not him. You married a jerked then for a year you dated a jerk. Get your mind right girl

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:05 AM
TheBestAdvice

It sounds like he was just using you. Spend some time to figure out what you want before you start dating again.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +218|-66
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +46|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..