My ex cheated on me

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:54 PM by Guest Rating: +4|-4

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence towards me and my child.He showed up like a savior at least i felt that way back then. He comforted me and told me his problems in his marrige.he made me felt like i am someone special and deserve a better man. I thought i have found a sweetest man in my life.We loved and accompany each other for a year. Recently both of us were seperated from our other falf in the process of divorce. He introduced me to all his family and closed friends. I nearly believe that he his going to marry me right after our indivisual divorces. Until few days ago i caught him slept with another girl the girl i had no idea who she is and how long she has dated with my boyfriend. And all he said was sorry. Im totally breaking down. This break up is killing me. I dont know how to deal with my divorce and betray at the same time. I dont know how to move on. And cant get over this question why he seemed loved me so deeply and cheated me at the same time without feeling guilty.

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:37 PM

1st things 1st it doesn't sound like you are divorced. Your seperated. He was looking for the same thing you were and that's a way out. I would say that there is a lot you don't know about this guy. Men are very good at telong women what they want to hear and it sounds like you fell for it hook line and sinker. Men like the boyfriend you had seek vulnerable women which you were at the time. Don't get it confused it was his wife that asked for the seperation not him. You married a jerked then for a year you dated a jerk. Get your mind right girl

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:05 AM
TheBestAdvice

It sounds like he was just using you. Spend some time to figure out what you want before you start dating again.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +97|-93
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2042
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..