http://xhvormegeter.site/hvor-meget-er-itraconazol.html, http://xhvormegeter.site/hvor-meget-er-telfast.html, http://ihvorlangtidat.site/hvor-lang-tid-at-tage-imodium.htm, http://opskriftogvit.site/amiodaron-opskrift.shtml, http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-minoxidil.asp,

My first boyfriend the cheater

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:56 AM by Guest Rating: +5|-7

I was in a relationship with this guy for about 3 months when I got a message from this girl.She was saying to leave him alone and that she was his girlfriend. So I confronted him about it he said it wasn't true but I got a feeling that I needed to find out more.So I looked into it turns out this girl was his ex-girlfriend or at least that's what it seemed like. One day though he puts something on his Facebook that isn't related to me but its a love post. He must of thought I was dumb enough not to catch on that he shared the post with that bitch.So I told him that we were over and about a few days after guess what I find out he's dating that tramp. My suspicions were confirmed but on the 4th of July almost a month after. He goes into my house with his friends I was furious. Not only was my ex in my house but the fact that my parents didn't know we dated made it 10 times worse. I mean how are you supposed to throw someone out for no reason. And till this day he's still a manwhore and trying to get me back. Well that's the pathetic story of my first relationship.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:16 PM
George

Good for you to dump him.  Next time if he or some one else you don't like is in your house, you don't need a reason to throw them out.  This is where you live, you have the right to throw them out.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:10 AM

Your the one at fault. Sorry but your being a trashy whore by sleeping with that girls boyfriend. Whether you knew it or not your both wrong and you say it's your first relationship? Better figure out who to choose as a boyfriend instead of other girls boyfriends because that is some of the lowest shit a woman can do to another woman. And hopefull you I'll figure that out the hard way when you also get karma knocking at your door . Plain and simple bunny, theres a thing called social media and you can pretty much see anything a person posts whether it's private or public-there's ways to see this info. Oh and a if your in the pa area watch your boyfriends because this girl sierra keegan or skeegsss will try to fuck him. Home wrecking whore

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +23|-17
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-11
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..