My first boyfriend the cheater

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:56 AM by Guest Rating: +5|-7

I was in a relationship with this guy for about 3 months when I got a message from this girl.She was saying to leave him alone and that she was his girlfriend. So I confronted him about it he said it wasn't true but I got a feeling that I needed to find out more.So I looked into it turns out this girl was his ex-girlfriend or at least that's what it seemed like. One day though he puts something on his Facebook that isn't related to me but its a love post. He must of thought I was dumb enough not to catch on that he shared the post with that bitch.So I told him that we were over and about a few days after guess what I find out he's dating that tramp. My suspicions were confirmed but on the 4th of July almost a month after. He goes into my house with his friends I was furious. Not only was my ex in my house but the fact that my parents didn't know we dated made it 10 times worse. I mean how are you supposed to throw someone out for no reason. And till this day he's still a manwhore and trying to get me back. Well that's the pathetic story of my first relationship.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:16 PM
George

Good for you to dump him.  Next time if he or some one else you don't like is in your house, you don't need a reason to throw them out.  This is where you live, you have the right to throw them out.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:10 AM

Your the one at fault. Sorry but your being a trashy whore by sleeping with that girls boyfriend. Whether you knew it or not your both wrong and you say it's your first relationship? Better figure out who to choose as a boyfriend instead of other girls boyfriends because that is some of the lowest shit a woman can do to another woman. And hopefull you I'll figure that out the hard way when you also get karma knocking at your door . Plain and simple bunny, theres a thing called social media and you can pretty much see anything a person posts whether it's private or public-there's ways to see this info. Oh and a if your in the pa area watch your boyfriends because this girl sierra keegan or skeegsss will try to fuck him. Home wrecking whore

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +94|-88
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
1924
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..