My first boyfriend the cheater

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:56 AM by Guest Rating: +5|-7

I was in a relationship with this guy for about 3 months when I got a message from this girl.She was saying to leave him alone and that she was his girlfriend. So I confronted him about it he said it wasn't true but I got a feeling that I needed to find out more.So I looked into it turns out this girl was his ex-girlfriend or at least that's what it seemed like. One day though he puts something on his Facebook that isn't related to me but its a love post. He must of thought I was dumb enough not to catch on that he shared the post with that bitch.So I told him that we were over and about a few days after guess what I find out he's dating that tramp. My suspicions were confirmed but on the 4th of July almost a month after. He goes into my house with his friends I was furious. Not only was my ex in my house but the fact that my parents didn't know we dated made it 10 times worse. I mean how are you supposed to throw someone out for no reason. And till this day he's still a manwhore and trying to get me back. Well that's the pathetic story of my first relationship.

Tags: Dating;

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:16 PM

Good for you to dump him.  Next time if he or some one else you don't like is in your house, you don't need a reason to throw them out.  This is where you live, you have the right to throw them out.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:10 AM

Your the one at fault. Sorry but your being a trashy whore by sleeping with that girls boyfriend. Whether you knew it or not your both wrong and you say it's your first relationship? Better figure out who to choose as a boyfriend instead of other girls boyfriends because that is some of the lowest shit a woman can do to another woman. And hopefull you I'll figure that out the hard way when you also get karma knocking at your door . Plain and simple bunny, theres a thing called social media and you can pretty much see anything a person posts whether it's private or public-there's ways to see this info. Oh and a if your in the pa area watch your boyfriends because this girl sierra keegan or skeegsss will try to fuck him. Home wrecking whore

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +9|-6
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +66|-31
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +22|-6
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...