My first boyfriend the cheater

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:56 AM by Guest Rating: +5|-7

I was in a relationship with this guy for about 3 months when I got a message from this girl.She was saying to leave him alone and that she was his girlfriend. So I confronted him about it he said it wasn't true but I got a feeling that I needed to find out more.So I looked into it turns out this girl was his ex-girlfriend or at least that's what it seemed like. One day though he puts something on his Facebook that isn't related to me but its a love post. He must of thought I was dumb enough not to catch on that he shared the post with that bitch.So I told him that we were over and about a few days after guess what I find out he's dating that tramp. My suspicions were confirmed but on the 4th of July almost a month after. He goes into my house with his friends I was furious. Not only was my ex in my house but the fact that my parents didn't know we dated made it 10 times worse. I mean how are you supposed to throw someone out for no reason. And till this day he's still a manwhore and trying to get me back. Well that's the pathetic story of my first relationship.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:16 PM
George

Good for you to dump him.  Next time if he or some one else you don't like is in your house, you don't need a reason to throw them out.  This is where you live, you have the right to throw them out.

Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:10 AM

Your the one at fault. Sorry but your being a trashy whore by sleeping with that girls boyfriend. Whether you knew it or not your both wrong and you say it's your first relationship? Better figure out who to choose as a boyfriend instead of other girls boyfriends because that is some of the lowest shit a woman can do to another woman. And hopefull you I'll figure that out the hard way when you also get karma knocking at your door . Plain and simple bunny, theres a thing called social media and you can pretty much see anything a person posts whether it's private or public-there's ways to see this info. Oh and a if your in the pa area watch your boyfriends because this girl sierra keegan or skeegsss will try to fuck him. Home wrecking whore

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1995
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..