My First Time Cheating

I cheated on my husband

Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:01 PM by Guest Rating: +59|-58

It's my first time cheated on my husband of 8 years. I was warning my husband for filing for the divorce because he don't get an attention on me, but always ignored me and my son. I had sex with my long lost best friend twice while my husband is working. Me and my friend reunited on Facebook and we have inboxed each other from the past two weeks and now it's been a month. With my husband, I been abused, negetively, and feeling unhappy. I married to a wrong Gemini who treated me so bad. I figured that my best friend is a Gemini and I think he's the one.

Tags: Divorce; Friend;

Comments

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:03 PM

Yuck, you all are messed up.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:38 PM
BBC_NYC

Keep doing your thing baby if your husband can't give you attention you gotta go find it somewhere else.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:53 PM
Lucasred

OR you could have divorced your husband Instead of acting so completely selfishly.

Perhaps he was wrong in the beginning but now you have committed the ultimate betrayal.

You should remove the rotten garbage (you) from your husbands life.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:02 PM
George

If your not happy with your marriage, then by all means, leave him.  No one should live in an abusive relationship.  I hope you and your son will be able to live without your husband's income for the near and maybe the far future.  Make a plan on where you and son will live and be safe from your abusive husband, have a job to pay the bills, and have family and friends who will be there to help you out.  Have you talked with your long lost freind?  Does he know about your situation?  Will he be there to help you?  Or is he just there for the sex?  Make sure you plan everything before you move out of your abusive house.  Good luck and hope you find happyness.

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:07 AM

There's not enough info here to pass judgment. I would like to talk to you more and find out exactly what your husband has done and weather it justifies it. Would you mind contacting me on jo5ephp@yahoo.com

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:36 AM

That's good as long as your child is happy are you are that's all that matters especially if you tried to tell your husband what is wrong.

Friday, April 8, 2016 4:16 PM
George

By the way, if you are thinking about divorce, make sure you contact a lawyer first before letting your husband know or he could clean you out if you have anything of value.

ALSO, DO NOT CONTACT "jo5ephp@yahoo" via his email.  This could be asking for trouble. Chat with him or anyone else only thru this forum.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:44 PM

You'd rather ask God for forgivness and Turn to him to Jésus who can clean you from your sin and give you a new life

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 4:56 AM

maybe your husband has tried and tried but you pushed him away. Maybe you couldn't or wouldn't really talk to your husband, but you would some one else. Making you get closer to some one else rather than your husband???? It's not always a one sided story

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..