My First Time Cheating

I cheated on my husband

Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:01 PM by Guest Rating: +58|-58

It's my first time cheated on my husband of 8 years. I was warning my husband for filing for the divorce because he don't get an attention on me, but always ignored me and my son. I had sex with my long lost best friend twice while my husband is working. Me and my friend reunited on Facebook and we have inboxed each other from the past two weeks and now it's been a month. With my husband, I been abused, negetively, and feeling unhappy. I married to a wrong Gemini who treated me so bad. I figured that my best friend is a Gemini and I think he's the one.

Tags: Divorce; Friend;

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:03 PM

Yuck, you all are messed up.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:38 PM

Keep doing your thing baby if your husband can't give you attention you gotta go find it somewhere else.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:53 PM

OR you could have divorced your husband Instead of acting so completely selfishly.

Perhaps he was wrong in the beginning but now you have committed the ultimate betrayal.

You should remove the rotten garbage (you) from your husbands life.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:02 PM

If your not happy with your marriage, then by all means, leave him.  No one should live in an abusive relationship.  I hope you and your son will be able to live without your husband's income for the near and maybe the far future.  Make a plan on where you and son will live and be safe from your abusive husband, have a job to pay the bills, and have family and friends who will be there to help you out.  Have you talked with your long lost freind?  Does he know about your situation?  Will he be there to help you?  Or is he just there for the sex?  Make sure you plan everything before you move out of your abusive house.  Good luck and hope you find happyness.

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:07 AM

There's not enough info here to pass judgment. I would like to talk to you more and find out exactly what your husband has done and weather it justifies it. Would you mind contacting me on

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:36 AM

That's good as long as your child is happy are you are that's all that matters especially if you tried to tell your husband what is wrong.

Friday, April 8, 2016 4:16 PM

By the way, if you are thinking about divorce, make sure you contact a lawyer first before letting your husband know or he could clean you out if you have anything of value.

ALSO, DO NOT CONTACT "jo5ephp@yahoo" via his email.  This could be asking for trouble. Chat with him or anyone else only thru this forum.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 1:44 PM

You'd rather ask God for forgivness and Turn to him to Jésus who can clean you from your sin and give you a new life

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 4:56 AM

maybe your husband has tried and tried but you pushed him away. Maybe you couldn't or wouldn't really talk to your husband, but you would some one else. Making you get closer to some one else rather than your husband???? It's not always a one sided story

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +9|-0
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +81|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..