My gf cheated on me

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM by Goodheart Rating: +24|-7

Weve been together for almost 11years and 6months, whenever we had a fight, she will left our house. I had given my life for her. i never cheated on her because i know how it felts, until one day day when she left our home, i found out that shes pregnant. I wanted to get angry with her but i cant because im so sad not seeing her.. All i wanted is to see her eventhough she cheated on me.. I told her that i am the full responsibility for her baby in her womb. days go by... i am thinking if i made a right decision, it wasnt easy on my side.. sometimes i asked myself why do i had to be in this situation. Ive been a good partner to her but what i got in return... Guys i need your advices before its too late, shes almost 2 months preggy now...

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 1:08 PM
ALF

First thing you need to get through your head is that everytime your girlfriend left durning an argument, she was hooking up with another dude.  I would be very skeptical about the baby being yours. Since you aren't married to her, I would put things on hold until the baby comes.  It'll give you time to get your head together.  Then push for a paternity test.  If the baby is yours, you can step up and start trying to make things right so you can stay together.  If the baby is not, pop smoke and disappear.  Let the other guy step up to his responsibility.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:41 AM
tom

how do you know its not yours and update please

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +25|-21
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +33|-14
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

1900
Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..