My gf cheated on me

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM by Goodheart Rating: +25|-8

Weve been together for almost 11years and 6months, whenever we had a fight, she will left our house. I had given my life for her. i never cheated on her because i know how it felts, until one day day when she left our home, i found out that shes pregnant. I wanted to get angry with her but i cant because im so sad not seeing her.. All i wanted is to see her eventhough she cheated on me.. I told her that i am the full responsibility for her baby in her womb. days go by... i am thinking if i made a right decision, it wasnt easy on my side.. sometimes i asked myself why do i had to be in this situation. Ive been a good partner to her but what i got in return... Guys i need your advices before its too late, shes almost 2 months preggy now...

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 1:08 PM
ALF

First thing you need to get through your head is that everytime your girlfriend left durning an argument, she was hooking up with another dude.  I would be very skeptical about the baby being yours. Since you aren't married to her, I would put things on hold until the baby comes.  It'll give you time to get your head together.  Then push for a paternity test.  If the baby is yours, you can step up and start trying to make things right so you can stay together.  If the baby is not, pop smoke and disappear.  Let the other guy step up to his responsibility.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:41 AM
tom

how do you know its not yours and update please

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +104|-99
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +34|-13
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..