http://prisudenrecept.site/pentoxifyllin-pris.htm, http://medalkoholhvor.site/salazopyrin-med-alkohol.html, http://udenreceptgravid.site/malonetta-uden-recept.shtml, http://udenreceptgravid.site/mometason-uden-recept.shtml, http://prisudenrecept.site/metoclopramid-pris.htm,

My gf cheated on me

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM by Goodheart Rating: +24|-7

Weve been together for almost 11years and 6months, whenever we had a fight, she will left our house. I had given my life for her. i never cheated on her because i know how it felts, until one day day when she left our home, i found out that shes pregnant. I wanted to get angry with her but i cant because im so sad not seeing her.. All i wanted is to see her eventhough she cheated on me.. I told her that i am the full responsibility for her baby in her womb. days go by... i am thinking if i made a right decision, it wasnt easy on my side.. sometimes i asked myself why do i had to be in this situation. Ive been a good partner to her but what i got in return... Guys i need your advices before its too late, shes almost 2 months preggy now...

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 1:08 PM
ALF

First thing you need to get through your head is that everytime your girlfriend left durning an argument, she was hooking up with another dude.  I would be very skeptical about the baby being yours. Since you aren't married to her, I would put things on hold until the baby comes.  It'll give you time to get your head together.  Then push for a paternity test.  If the baby is yours, you can step up and start trying to make things right so you can stay together.  If the baby is not, pop smoke and disappear.  Let the other guy step up to his responsibility.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:41 AM
tom

how do you know its not yours and update please

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..