My gf cheated on me

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM by Goodheart Rating: +30|-12

Weve been together for almost 11years and 6months, whenever we had a fight, she will left our house. I had given my life for her. i never cheated on her because i know how it felts, until one day day when she left our home, i found out that shes pregnant. I wanted to get angry with her but i cant because im so sad not seeing her.. All i wanted is to see her eventhough she cheated on me.. I told her that i am the full responsibility for her baby in her womb. days go by... i am thinking if i made a right decision, it wasnt easy on my side.. sometimes i asked myself why do i had to be in this situation. Ive been a good partner to her but what i got in return... Guys i need your advices before its too late, shes almost 2 months preggy now...

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 1:08 PM
ALF

First thing you need to get through your head is that everytime your girlfriend left durning an argument, she was hooking up with another dude.  I would be very skeptical about the baby being yours. Since you aren't married to her, I would put things on hold until the baby comes.  It'll give you time to get your head together.  Then push for a paternity test.  If the baby is yours, you can step up and start trying to make things right so you can stay together.  If the baby is not, pop smoke and disappear.  Let the other guy step up to his responsibility.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:41 AM
tom

how do you know its not yours and update please

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

48K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

74K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +211|-121
22K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..