http://markenavnog.website/microgyn-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/chlorpromazin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/quetiapin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amlodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/colchicin-mærke-navn.shtml,

My gf cheated on me

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 AM by Goodheart Rating: +26|-9

Weve been together for almost 11years and 6months, whenever we had a fight, she will left our house. I had given my life for her. i never cheated on her because i know how it felts, until one day day when she left our home, i found out that shes pregnant. I wanted to get angry with her but i cant because im so sad not seeing her.. All i wanted is to see her eventhough she cheated on me.. I told her that i am the full responsibility for her baby in her womb. days go by... i am thinking if i made a right decision, it wasnt easy on my side.. sometimes i asked myself why do i had to be in this situation. Ive been a good partner to her but what i got in return... Guys i need your advices before its too late, shes almost 2 months preggy now...

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 1:08 PM
ALF

First thing you need to get through your head is that everytime your girlfriend left durning an argument, she was hooking up with another dude.  I would be very skeptical about the baby being yours. Since you aren't married to her, I would put things on hold until the baby comes.  It'll give you time to get your head together.  Then push for a paternity test.  If the baby is yours, you can step up and start trying to make things right so you can stay together.  If the baby is not, pop smoke and disappear.  Let the other guy step up to his responsibility.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:41 AM
tom

how do you know its not yours and update please

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +180|-54
10K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..