My girlfrend cheated me

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, September 5, 2016 2:58 AM by Guest Rating: +17|-15

I meet my girlfrend 6 years ago.We used to work at the same place.At that time were both in another relationship,liked each other emediatly,when we both broke from the previews relationships began to date each other.Everything went so smooth and we were hapy.Best thre years of my life,worked together ,stay together,i loved her so much and she loved me.I know her from inside out.Six months ago i change my job,and in the begining evreything seems allwright,but after two months she changed complitely.She begun to act very cold to me,like she was a diferent person.Red flags for me,tried to talk to her meny times.Always the same response.Its the work,I am stressed etc.I knew that she was lying to me but i wanted to investigate.Two other months pased and the situation remained the same,talked to her again and the same thing plus she was jealous because her family and friends and everyone liked me over her as a person.Talked about this many times to convince her that was a stupid thing to think.She begun to text a lot and was a strange thing because in three yeras she never text so much.One day her mobile broke and i take it to see the phone but she became instantly very anxious.I had her phone in my hand for years and it was not a problem because i always respected her privacy.Bought a new phone and she put a pin ,and was very anxious when i was around the phone and never let it go from her hands.I talked about this thing and she denied and the pin was to protect her data from somebody to see at work.Very concerned and almost sure i wanted the broken phone but when i was at work she send it for repairs,when i came back she was erasing the data.At this poin i was all investigating everything,and looked to her whatsapp.She was online frequently and only when i wasnt around.Took the laptop to se what was erased from the phone and came up with picks from whatsapp,around 30 love quotes and some semi nude pics.Confronted her and in the begining she denied and then confessed that she send them to a guy but for only two moths and that they dont meet only sexting.I didnt belive her.She say that want to stay with me and that story have ended 4 months before.I am so confused

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 5:32 PM

Wtf did I just read??  Learn to write.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 6:38 PM

You should just leave her. She's not being truthful. I don't think there is any fixing this one.

Friday, September 9, 2016 1:44 AM
Jacob Bangieyev

Wow friend, You made the right dishzision to check her phone. Respect of privacy is important but not if she's being shady. She might be a street worker, does she have lots of cash? I hear from a gay buddy that whats app is used by many gays man and gays woman's and transgay people's that want to find sex for money on internuts, I met my boyfriend Jackie on it and he is half man half woman, no lie! His dick comes out of his pussy when we fuck! It's so hot. I start eating his pussy and then her dick gets erection and grows right out off his pussy. Very convenient for sex. Hehe. I'm so happy to be lucky to find this type of person. Also, sex is very important. I had relationships where person did not care about me and I killed them. I had no choice. For them it was amazing. I had anal sex with them and them ate their bodies so nobody would ever find out! I'm gonna kill my new friend Jackie very soon and eat his body. But I'm also thinking to not eat his pussy and her dick at the same time. I might get food poisoning and need to drink bleach to kill the germs. I drink germicidal bleach so I won't have germs and get sick inside of my body. When you eat human beef it's very tasty like my mom makes sesame chicken for me but with people. We can it sesame person with eyeball rice.. yum. Since we are chinese we don't give a fuck what we eat. Human beef is better than no beef at all. I had a cat but we ate it too. Also had turtles, rabbits, a pet dick and baby zeebra. I ate them all.. eeeeee heeeeee

Saturday, September 10, 2016 5:21 AM

sup dude gimme a strong computer :D

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 1:48 PM

If I were you, I'd lay it all out on the line. She has a choice. She can be faithful and honest like you have been to her. Or she can have him. Don't stick around and not do anything cause that will make it seem to her that it's okay because you didn't freak out or anything. Give her a choice, if she can't erase that app, the pin to get into her phone, and not act so shady then she needs to go. Don't give her the benefit or knowing that your a pussy and won't do anything about her and some other dude. Come on man stand up for yourself and other men everywhere being cheated on and lied To. Man the fuck up and body slam that cunt.

Friday, September 16, 2016 1:57 AM

Dude use paragraphs.....Now with your story, yep she's cheating on you, plain and simple.   You confronted her, she denied it, probably sobbed, and then the classic "I can't believe you would do this to me!!!' when you look at her phone data etc.  Grow some balls and kick the bitch to the curb.  You don't need her in your life, because relationships are about communication, honesty and trust.

Do you really need this shit in your life now?  If you want to take her back, that's up to you, but remember things will never be the same again....

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +34|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +105|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +28|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...