My girlfriend cheated on me

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 2:11 AM by Guest Rating: +6|-8

My girlfriend of around a year and I have been falling out recently due to silly arguments so we decided to go on a break but not a normal break we didn't break up and we both said it would be a loyal break. After 2 days she got off with her best friend who I was told to never worry about them about a week later while I was on my holiday when to a party and got off (snogged) two people and had sex with one of them. She didn't even tell me and I got back from my holiday yesterday, we had been talking during this break like we were dating anyway, she never told me and I came home to one of my friend messaging me on behalf of the guy she slept with saying that she had cheated on me. She had sex with another guy while still messaging me telling me this "loyal" break was for the best. I love her so much that I don't want to lose her I am giving her another chance if that's a good choice well I don't know but I just want to know, do people actually change and actually change for the better? I don't know what to I have already self harmed and I feel like trash.

Tags: Dating; Friend;

Comments

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 9:14 AM

Sorry buddy, but you're an idiot.  Self harm because of someone right there says get the hell away without having to post a story about it.  "LOYAL BREAK" never heard of such a thing.  Anytime a relationship needs "a break" only means 2 things.  1 it's gotten smothering/unbearable/unfulfilling, or whatever term you want to use, so one or both people need "fresh air" (I call it "fresh ass").  Or 2 one or both have had their eyes on at least one other person to mess around with, if it hasn't already happened.  You and your gal fall into #2, she already had her eye on her friend.  You do as you please, but here's how she's thinking right now.  "I can mess around on our break and say it was a break no matter what.  If he catches me I'll plead for foregiveness and if he gives it to me, I have a fall-back guy.  If he doesn't, I've already got 2 others lined up."  My wife and I read these stories to remind ourselves about how lucky we are to have each other.  Find yourself someone like that and leave her to rot.  All things considered, if you're not hitched and having these problems, you have no hope of this turning into a marriage that will last anyway.  Cut your losses and go.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:41 PM

Yeah, call it "monkey" syndrome. Won't let go of the first branch (you), before the fruits on it run out, before holding on to another branch. Dude, stop hurting yourself. You're giving her the honor to write you down as another "confirmed kill" on her "Femme Fatale" resume. Just go to yhe Red Cross and have them take your blood if you feel the need of hurting yourself. At least your pain relieves others. P.S.: You're not an idiot. It's called brokenhearted. It'll heal...if you let it.

Monday, July 25, 2016 9:31 PM
ALF

What are you, 12?   If this is what she calls a "loyal break", commitment must be a doozie.  This girl doesn't know the first thing about honor and loyalty.  Forget about her and move on.  But you really need to grow up, and grow a pair, before you even think about getting into another relationship.

Friday, August 26, 2016 10:36 PM

"Loyal break" you're a fucking idiot

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:53 PM

I wouldn't worry about it.

you wernt together properly.

adults have sex. People have needs. That's life.

she probably loved every second of it but don't worry about it.

if your back with her properly then I'm sure she will be fine....

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..