My Girlfriend had sex with my friend

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, March 12, 2015 11:29 AM by Guest Rating: +45|-48

I had agreed to go out with my friend Jay, he insisted on doing a guys night out, so I told my girlfriend what I was doing  and where I was going to be, and that I would call her when I got home. So my friend Jay picked me up and we went out had dinner and drinks and seemed to be going good, that is until I noticed he was trying to pick up on these chicks but they were not interested, but seemed to want to talk to me though.I had said to them I was in a relationship but they continued to hang out at our table. Then my girfriend at the time , Cyndi walks by and sees me then sees the girls talking at me and thinks I was trying to pick up on them so what does she do? Asked my friend  if she could get a ride home. he told me that he would be right back so I said ok drive safely and see you in a bit. HE NEVER CAME BACK TO THE CLUB!!!!I had to walk home at closing time. There apparently had sex on her couch thats why he never returned,when they were done he told her that he had to go home to his wife. no the pain I felt from finding this out still hurts to this day,maybe I should of married someone else? We have been married now for the last 17 years and no I do not fully trust still.but I am confident that she has not cheated on me since that night. We have three lovely kids one in college now and very glad that I stayed married.

Tags: Friend; Kids;

Comments

Friday, May 1, 2015 12:11 PM

You are crazy !!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:16 AM

Haha.... you did see how your friend fucked your gf at that time.. what a pity... i want to fuck your wife now...but you are free to watch how i fuck her

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 3:58 PM

I'm sorry but this can't be real.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015 9:33 AM

Grow some balls, kick the shit out of your "Friend" and get rid of her.

Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:08 AM

Update! Cant get rid of her, have kids now , be too expensive, plus I have many many pics and videos of her enogh to open a website and start selling her talents for cash, since she was giving out free ass and blowjobs back then this would be a great way to get paid and a little pay back for all the lies and making me look like an idiot. She says she is sorry about what she did and that she is not that person anymore, but its funny how I got dvd"s,photos, mpeg,avi and more that says otherwise. Like they say everything is for sale !  Anybody interested ? lol!

Friday, July 31, 2015 10:24 PM

Inform us when you open the website.

Thursday, August 6, 2015 8:50 AM

Lol post samples on tumbler

Monday, August 10, 2015 3:48 PM
Guest14

Lol i would Get rid of that bitch and find another chick sexier than her and everything but I would also fuck her and punish her as much as she would take and teacher her that she never cheats on me and fucks only with me

Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:57 AM

You are a complete dickshit.

Friday, October 30, 2015 4:40 AM
Sexy Anna

well i don't think that she cheated you i mean you are only his boyfriend not his god so he need permission from you for anything you bullshit . I know that it can't be that that girls came to you and you was quiet surely you must have done something with those girls that's why your girlfriend left you. Idiot you don't deserve girlfriend bullshit. Your wife must be an idiot cause she marry with you idiot. Such an bullshit you are.

Saturday, January 30, 2016 7:38 PM

Omg

Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:48 PM by Curt Daniger

Comments
I sware this is real I couldn't make something like this up. So my name is Curtis Woodrow Daniger and I have been married for just over a year at the time of this story. I live in Knoxville TN  where my wife and I have a apartment on the good area of town. My wife is from A cow fuck town named Kings Mountin NC. She moved here to be closer to her mother. I am from San Francisco CA we meet thru a f..
Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:09 AM by GuestThe hug lasted lo

Comments
I have been marrried for over 17 years. But me and my husband R met in the church many years before we started dating. I am a God fearing woman and have made a life in the church with my husband and family. I have never cheated on my husband and when I have had thoughts, put them out of my mind by thinking of what the Lord would have me do. I say all this to make it known that I have been a good ..
Sunday, August 28, 2016 6:47 AM by Guest

one night +1|-1
Comments
my and my boyfriend have been dating for about 1 year now. this summer we fell apart, as he got consumed into his work.he became rude, mean, and distant from me. it felt like he didn't care and he even would goes days without talking to me. I know i should have spoken up about how i felt but i wanted to wait until the summer was over to meet him in person and try to fix our problems. 3 weeks befo..