http://skibsfart.site/antabus-skibsfart.htm, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-malonetta-online.asp, http://udenreceptgravid.site/asasantin-uden-recept.shtml, http://bivirkninger.site/lansoprazol-bivirkninger.shtml, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-cozaar-online.asp,

My husband cheated with everyone I know

My husband cheated on me

Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:45 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-10

I found out my husband cheated on me two times. Needless to say we split up. His Mom passed away a few weeks later, so I decided to be by his side. The whole time he was so guilty everything I did he thought was cheating. I ended up leaving him at his family's house and returning home. That's when he betrayed me in the worst way. I trusted this man with everything in me. He started to have sex with people I disliked, girls I had some sort of friendship with. During all this I was in a car accident, broke my back, found out I had cancer and spent a month in the hospital. He continued to hurt me. Everyday is was a new girl. I still helped him and supported him. I couldn't take seeing nor hearing him being with someone else. So I ended up taking him back. It eats at me everyday everything he did. This man was my best friend. I never done anything wrong to deserve all that. He did it because he knew it would hurt me. I want to work my marriage out. How do I forgive and forget? He isn't a horrible person, he is simply horrible for doing such things because I left and he knew it would kill me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Umm, he is a horrible person.  If you truly love your significant other, you don't loak for revenge like that.  You also don't leave the other in a hospital bed to go sleep in someone else's.  There's a fire that burns a little bit hotter for people like that when they end up 8' under.  I can see a one time thing if it was so bad between the two of you that he needed support or someone for emotion/physical/etc.  Except you said you were even there for him when his mother died, after he cheated originally, twice.  He's using you as a fall back.  Don't forgive, but do your best to forget, and find someone who'll treat you better.  I wouldn't treat anyone like that, especially my wife, and we've been together 10 years, married for 3.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:25 AM

He is a horrible person.  He is using you because you are any easy mark.  Get away from him.  He will never change.  Unless you can handle him doing what he wants whenever he wants you don't have a chance at a successful relationship with him.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..