http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-quetiapin, http://ahvormankankobe.site/hvor-man-kan-købe-clotrimazol.jsp, http://opskriftogvit.site/microgyn-opskrift.shtml, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-imipramin, http://ahvormankankobe.site/hvor-man-kan-købe-galantamin.jsp,

My husband cheated with everyone I know

My husband cheated on me

Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:45 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-10

I found out my husband cheated on me two times. Needless to say we split up. His Mom passed away a few weeks later, so I decided to be by his side. The whole time he was so guilty everything I did he thought was cheating. I ended up leaving him at his family's house and returning home. That's when he betrayed me in the worst way. I trusted this man with everything in me. He started to have sex with people I disliked, girls I had some sort of friendship with. During all this I was in a car accident, broke my back, found out I had cancer and spent a month in the hospital. He continued to hurt me. Everyday is was a new girl. I still helped him and supported him. I couldn't take seeing nor hearing him being with someone else. So I ended up taking him back. It eats at me everyday everything he did. This man was my best friend. I never done anything wrong to deserve all that. He did it because he knew it would hurt me. I want to work my marriage out. How do I forgive and forget? He isn't a horrible person, he is simply horrible for doing such things because I left and he knew it would kill me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Umm, he is a horrible person.  If you truly love your significant other, you don't loak for revenge like that.  You also don't leave the other in a hospital bed to go sleep in someone else's.  There's a fire that burns a little bit hotter for people like that when they end up 8' under.  I can see a one time thing if it was so bad between the two of you that he needed support or someone for emotion/physical/etc.  Except you said you were even there for him when his mother died, after he cheated originally, twice.  He's using you as a fall back.  Don't forgive, but do your best to forget, and find someone who'll treat you better.  I wouldn't treat anyone like that, especially my wife, and we've been together 10 years, married for 3.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:25 AM

He is a horrible person.  He is using you because you are any easy mark.  Get away from him.  He will never change.  Unless you can handle him doing what he wants whenever he wants you don't have a chance at a successful relationship with him.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +23|-17
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-11
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..