http://markenavnog.website/exelon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amlodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mometason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/sildenafil-mærke-navn.shtml,

My husband cheated with everyone I know

My husband cheated on me

Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:45 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-10

I found out my husband cheated on me two times. Needless to say we split up. His Mom passed away a few weeks later, so I decided to be by his side. The whole time he was so guilty everything I did he thought was cheating. I ended up leaving him at his family's house and returning home. That's when he betrayed me in the worst way. I trusted this man with everything in me. He started to have sex with people I disliked, girls I had some sort of friendship with. During all this I was in a car accident, broke my back, found out I had cancer and spent a month in the hospital. He continued to hurt me. Everyday is was a new girl. I still helped him and supported him. I couldn't take seeing nor hearing him being with someone else. So I ended up taking him back. It eats at me everyday everything he did. This man was my best friend. I never done anything wrong to deserve all that. He did it because he knew it would hurt me. I want to work my marriage out. How do I forgive and forget? He isn't a horrible person, he is simply horrible for doing such things because I left and he knew it would kill me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Umm, he is a horrible person.  If you truly love your significant other, you don't loak for revenge like that.  You also don't leave the other in a hospital bed to go sleep in someone else's.  There's a fire that burns a little bit hotter for people like that when they end up 8' under.  I can see a one time thing if it was so bad between the two of you that he needed support or someone for emotion/physical/etc.  Except you said you were even there for him when his mother died, after he cheated originally, twice.  He's using you as a fall back.  Don't forgive, but do your best to forget, and find someone who'll treat you better.  I wouldn't treat anyone like that, especially my wife, and we've been together 10 years, married for 3.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:25 AM

He is a horrible person.  He is using you because you are any easy mark.  Get away from him.  He will never change.  Unless you can handle him doing what he wants whenever he wants you don't have a chance at a successful relationship with him.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..