http://markenavnog.website/exelon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amlodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mometason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/sildenafil-mærke-navn.shtml,

My husband cheated with everyone I know

My husband cheated on me

Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:45 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-10

I found out my husband cheated on me two times. Needless to say we split up. His Mom passed away a few weeks later, so I decided to be by his side. The whole time he was so guilty everything I did he thought was cheating. I ended up leaving him at his family's house and returning home. That's when he betrayed me in the worst way. I trusted this man with everything in me. He started to have sex with people I disliked, girls I had some sort of friendship with. During all this I was in a car accident, broke my back, found out I had cancer and spent a month in the hospital. He continued to hurt me. Everyday is was a new girl. I still helped him and supported him. I couldn't take seeing nor hearing him being with someone else. So I ended up taking him back. It eats at me everyday everything he did. This man was my best friend. I never done anything wrong to deserve all that. He did it because he knew it would hurt me. I want to work my marriage out. How do I forgive and forget? He isn't a horrible person, he is simply horrible for doing such things because I left and he knew it would kill me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Umm, he is a horrible person.  If you truly love your significant other, you don't loak for revenge like that.  You also don't leave the other in a hospital bed to go sleep in someone else's.  There's a fire that burns a little bit hotter for people like that when they end up 8' under.  I can see a one time thing if it was so bad between the two of you that he needed support or someone for emotion/physical/etc.  Except you said you were even there for him when his mother died, after he cheated originally, twice.  He's using you as a fall back.  Don't forgive, but do your best to forget, and find someone who'll treat you better.  I wouldn't treat anyone like that, especially my wife, and we've been together 10 years, married for 3.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:25 AM

He is a horrible person.  He is using you because you are any easy mark.  Get away from him.  He will never change.  Unless you can handle him doing what he wants whenever he wants you don't have a chance at a successful relationship with him.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +155|-50
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +36|-14
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..