My wife cheated on me because she was bored

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:13 PM by Guest Rating: +36|-25

What I'm about to narrate might be s lot to take in for some of you.This story is 100% authentic and I actually need some advice. I'm in a very difficult situation here. Thanks in advance! So let's cut to the chase now.My name is Bradley and my wife's name is Deborah.We're both 39.We've been married for 12 years,together for 15. We have one child-a 7-year-old son named Billy. As much as it pains me to admit it,I'm currently in the worst shape I've ever been.I look flabby,I don't live a healthy lifestyle and I work a lot to support our family. I also spend a lot f time with my son on the weekends so I really have no time to work out.Why am I saying all of this?Because it may be the reason why I got cheated on.My wife is also in bad shape.She's quite chubby,wears glasses because she reads a lot and her vision isn't good any more.She's just a regular housewife.She does the housework.That's how it's always been.Until she cheated on me I thought she was the best mother and wife in the world.I was suspecting her of cheating on me one month prior to me actually catching her redhanded.She spent a lot of time on her laptop and on her phone-things she doesn't do at all as she normally lays down and watches TV.Also,something that turned out for the worst-every time I brushed my teeth I got a funny taste in my mouth.Literally two days before I caught her she was laying down watching TV and eating a packet of chips.I took some out of the packet.It tasted funny as well.She sort of giggled when I ate it.

So one day I finished work earlier than expected so I decided to surprise my wife by buying her flowers and taking her out on a special date.When I got home,I didn't ring the doorbell per usual,I unlocked the door and decided to surprise her in the kitchen where I was certain she would be at this time as she usually does the dishes right after having lunch with our son.When I went to the kitchen I witnessed something that scarred me for life.Here's the whole picture.She was down on her knees.She was wearing one of my shirts unbuttoned with an untied tie around her neck as she was giving some young man a passionate blowjob.She had remnants of sperm on her nose,on her cheek and some on her shoulder running down her right boob-an image I just can't get off my mind.When they saw me she immediately took his junk out of her mouth and looked at me in tears.As far as I remember I was in tears too but I didn't say anything,I just threw the bouquet of flowers in her direction and before I knew it the other guy had already left.I felt like slapping her to say the least but I didn't wanna touch this filthy whore.I left the house for 2 weeks.She kept sending me apologetic messages and was calling me nonstop.When I finally returned home I told her I wanted a divorce.I don't know how she did it but she persuaded me to have an adult conversation with her.We talked.She explained to me that she loved me and that what I saw that day was just sex-something she desperately needed.I was confused because me and her had a healthy sex life(or so I thought).She said I quote:"I'm really sorry I'm telling you this,my love,but you can't satisfy me."After that,I felt like committing suicide.She wouldn't stop crying but ultimately she promised to stop seeing that guy and to commit to me again.She said that she was given the idea to cheat by her girlfriends-our neighbors' wives.They all thought it was a good thing to do for themselves to feel young and desired again.I just couldn't believe how gullible my wife was.I ended up divorcing her,of course and now she's threatening to kill herself if I don't give her a second chance.I don't know what to do.I can't be sure whether she's bluffing or not.I don't want her to die because our son lives with her.Btw she admitted that the weird taste that I got when I brushed my teeth was this guy's semen because she let him cum on my toothbrush so she could brush her teeth with his sperm.Why?It turns out it was a fantasy of his that she had to fulfill.The same goes for the packet of chips.She let him cum in it.So it turned out they'd been seeing each other for a long time.She told me she met him on some online dating site.

Tags: Blowjob; Dating; Divorce; Housewife;

Comments

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:58 PM
Me

Dump the whore! She won't change!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:07 PM
Mee

Oh and know that threatening to commit suicide is the first sign that she is a Narcassist!

Look on the bright side if she does kill herself, your son will not be damaged with what parent

he will be living with. Apparently, your the sain parent.

Thursday, October 15, 2015 5:42 PM

So you caught her with his dick in her mouth more  or less,his cum on your wifes face, in your chips and she says you couldn't do the job, but she loves you and can't live without you, or is it more like the money not really you.If a couple is having problems in the sex dept. it is typical if not customary here in america that the two individuals first identify the problem, then go to the local sex shop and find a solution and by it, its the american way, am I not right. As far as what she has done though , no way would she ever or should ever get a free pass for this , If you do not take a stand , you might as well be her bitch, own do not be owned.

Friday, October 16, 2015 3:44 AM
guest

hey sir seems like u r a real husband a wife wish a loving husband a loving father. If that wench says she loves you and you couldn't satisfy her it is a shit and lies indeed bcoz if she loves you why go for another without being with you whatever faults you have drop that bitch

Friday, October 23, 2015 12:41 PM

If i were you id piss in a cup with a cover over it so it doesnt spill and the next time you see her pour it over her head and huck a huhe loogie to her face...she wants to be a dirty whore?...treat her like one!

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:36 AM

Nasty Filthy Cum Guzzling Whore. If she did that to me there wouldnt be any posts maybe an obituary.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 8:07 AM

Women who cheat on their husbands are filthy low life pigs and always will be.

Monday, May 9, 2016 12:59 AM

found outwife was cheating, dec 24. checked her phone, message from a 2 year romance, about doing it in parking lots, in the ass and so on, i comforted her, she admitted it but said the details i read was his imagination, she did ed t with him in july 2015. met someone else in sept 2015. she fell hard for him, was deciding to leave me in jan/feb 2016 because she was confussed, i told her to go to him, she did not but was confussed, she did go see him feb 7 to see how seroious they were really were. that night she came back and said she loved me and want it to work. she would not tell me the truth but i found out in mar 2016 he cheated on her. we been trying to work it out but now when i look at her i see a whore, i lying dirty whore what to do,  we been togeher for 25 years, she said it wasn't  he sex just lonely, i worked 7 days a week for 10 years. am i a idiot  or just really love her.. please help

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T