My wife cheated on me with a cop

My wife cheated on me

Monday, March 21, 2016 4:02 AM by Guest Rating: +42|-27

In the summer of 2014 my wife cheated on me with a cop who patrolled near her job. In the fall of 2015 we were going through a lot financially and our car had been totaled so we we under a lot of stress. During that time (fall 2015) is when she decided to tell me about her affair. She lied to me for over a year about it!! I WAS DEVASTATED. Her. The number one person in my life my best friend betrayed me and our family. I've never felt more pain. I've never been so hurt and embraced and so afraid and so alone. I wanted to do something but I couldn't just go beat up a cop w/o suffering other consequences. I've never been afraid of anyone in my life but I don't even know if I'd have the courage to face him if I were to see him (I've met the guy before but I can't place his face.) my wife introduced us we were going to hang out with his wife. YES HIS WIFE!! He's fucking married too. She told me they used a condom but most married couples don't use condoms. We're trying to work it out and I'm trying to re-establish trust but it's hard man it's so DIFFICULT! A part of me is still in disbelief. "Not you it couldn't have been you" "not my angel" I remember saying. Man what do I do?? Resentment has built within me. We've talked about it numerous times and I feel that bringing it up again is a step backward. There are things I want to know but at the same time I don't. I believe her sometimes then sometimes I don't I just wish I could go back

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:33 AM

Sorry man but it good now you know that wife you marred, and how sure are you she willnever do it again ?

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:24 AM

Courses of action: Get the evidence, record her confession in detail without her knowing. Then get it to the cop's wife and wreck havoc on his marriage. Also, contact internal affairs, he was probably fucking your wife while working. (get that from her too) Fuck his job over too.  1. If you have kids with her you have to take their future into account as well as your own. How long until they are grown and out of the house? That is how long you need to stay married. Getting a divorce is not in your or the the kids best interest, you will both be fucked financially. If you are in this situation, you must appear to forgive your wife and get along. In reality, start moving on with your life. Take care of the kids and take care of yourself. Get fit, stay healthy, make money and hide as much of it as possible. See if there are any women out there that you think would make a good wife or girlfriend. If you can't find any, see if you can at least find one to fuck. Keep it quiet. When the kids are out of the house or at least 18-20 get a divorce. 2. No kids, then wreck havoc on the cops life, divorce your wife for adultery and let everyone here her confession. Move on with life.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:54 AM

There is no point in beating up the cop. To him, she was just a piece of pussy that she offered. If she didn't offer pussy he wouldn't be ducking it. So, why bother with him. It's your wife's fault. If you can't live with it, get rid of her. Betrayal is Swedish and it is her who screwed you, condominium or not. I would divorce her. There is nothing to be afraid of. You will at least live without her reminding you every day that she had a foreign cock inside her, and that she loved it.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 12:13 PM

tell the guys wife and report the cop at his job and don't worry in about 6 months the pain starts to go away..  You could try to fix it .. I tried but I fell out of love with my wife ..

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 9:41 PM

dude... i feel for ya... going through issues myself(my own story is here too) i know what your feeling.. my advice... talk again.. i felt the same way... she would get angry every time i would try to get some answers.. too much time has passed for me in many things but dont let this happen for you... try a different approach.. do it from her side...for example.. instead of saying "how could you do this?" maybe ask what was she getting or trying to get from this...what need was this trying to fill?? the less defensive you can make her the more REAL answers you'll get.. i'm about at my end as in pushing to an end one way or another... it isnt a fun path.. to not be able to trust the one you adore..you hate the situation that created it and you hate yourself even more for feeling this way..if nothing else..your not alone... there are many men regardless of their wives infidelity don't wish to throw things away..some see it as weakness.. i dont not in me or in you, just dont let her "off the hook" do'nt punish her.. not if you want to mend things and get your answers.. but in some fashion you'll need to get her to see when 1 person so gravely injures another.. the victim not the offendr gets to decide what is needed to "get over" things....hope this helps.. :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:49 PM

It is human nature....you do same...you wll feel good...she will understand what it does to other person...sorry no easy way out...may take 5 years for things to be normal...

Friday, March 25, 2016 5:33 PM
Ash

Accept it inside of yourself first that this is over, men , then divorce her, this world is too big for you to worry about it details trust me she cheated you fine you lose this time but that does not mean it all end here, trust me you can be happy with someone else it is possible,  just leave the country don't even tell her of the plans and move aways if you are in europe move to the usa and migrate to start a new life, if you are in us get to europe and get a new job change eveything i'am not telling you that this will be intant healing it will take time but you will be able to do it, sometime bad thing happen in life, but that does not mean you can't be happy,Eveything happen for a reason she did that she is a bad person, a cheater you don't deserve that, you can change thing just move and go  .. change thing for yourself

Saturday, April 2, 2016 2:48 AM

Don't listen to anybody or anything but your heart. Context: I'm 39 and was married for 10 years. My wife cheated early in our marriage. I, like you, was devastated by the loss. It's a loss because so much is destroyed but you can rebuild, if you and SHE want too. It will never be the same but love is love. She never helped me get over the pain and that brought resentment. That resentment gave way to another affair and another. She could hurt me a thousand times and it wouldn't matter. I loved her. She died 11-6-14. The only thing I can say is don't do anything when you are angry. If you have to talk about it to her, YOU have every right to know as much as YOU want to know, then do it when the anger is at its least. You can not help who you love. You know the old saying "if I had to do it again I would...", well I would go through a dozen more affairs to see her face one more time. Heal, live and love buddy, nothing is for naught.

Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:19 AM by Cuck potential

Comments
my girlfriend and I had been going out for a while and one night we were chatting about our previous conquests ;) I asked her if she had ever been with a guy bigger than me. she told me a story about how when she had been on holiday with her parents in the Dominican Republic. One of the hotel workers got pretty friendly with her. He was taking her on tours of places etc and doing the whole flirty..
Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..