http://udenmadgravid.site/topiramat-uden-mad.cgi, http://tabletapotek.site/novynette-tablet.aspx, http://producentforborn.site/zyprexa-producent.htm, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-mometason, http://erstatningformave.site/erstatning-for-thyroxin.htm,

My wife cheated on me with a customer from work.

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 4:46 PM by Guest Rating: +53|-39

Me and my wife are married with a 2 year old girl. My wife had been texting a guy named Josh that would come see her at work and flirt with her. I told her that I didn't feel comfortable with it and for her to stop. So she stopped,  at least I thought she did. She put a lock on her phone and starting hanging out with a girl friend of her's named elizabeth. Well I was able to get past her lock on her phone and I found that she was texting someone named nikki. Once I dug deeper, I realized the nikki person was just a fake contact for josh. I found out that they had been see each other for about 2 months and going the bar frequently. I saw messages between them two and took pictures and showed them to my wife,  and she finally confessed after 2 months of lying.

Tags: Friend; Pictures;

Comments

Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:22 AM
LanaH102

I would have taken action immediately after i first became aware of the texting. Not just let it go and hope for the best. As if that was never going to escalate..Duh!!

Friday, June 3, 2016 9:58 AM
Albert

Keep digging. I am sure this relationship went physical. Install a key logged on computer and spyware on her phone. Did she admit to the physical part? She is only confessing to what you know. I think this is the tip of the iceberg

Saturday, June 4, 2016 6:29 AM

You don't say if she was fucking him, but in two months there sure is enough time for her to fuck him or at least suck his dick. You must divorce this thing. There is no future because she will do this again.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 9:16 AM

I know you want to believe in your wife and mother of your 2 year old. It's hard to face reality that your wife, the one you trust, depend on and believe in has been lying to you and worse yet sleeping with another man. Here is the bottom line facts:

1. She not only lied to you but has been lying for months to you. Looking at you pretending that all is well.

2. She knew you were not comfortable with the text messages and you asked her to stop. She deceived you and went against your wishes because she was thinking about herself.

3. She did not come to you and confess, she tried hiding her actions by locking her phone. You had to investigate.

She will never transparent and truthful. Maybe she will promise and change for a short time to keep you but she will always chase that feeling and be a liar. Don't be surprised or fool yourself in thinking they were only hanging out and talking. If you absolutely need the truth hire a investigator to give her a polygraph test. You might just find out all you need once she knows your actually persuing this test.

Goodluck

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..