My wife cheated on me with a customer from work.

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 4:46 PM by Guest Rating: +53|-40

Me and my wife are married with a 2 year old girl. My wife had been texting a guy named Josh that would come see her at work and flirt with her. I told her that I didn't feel comfortable with it and for her to stop. So she stopped,  at least I thought she did. She put a lock on her phone and starting hanging out with a girl friend of her's named elizabeth. Well I was able to get past her lock on her phone and I found that she was texting someone named nikki. Once I dug deeper, I realized the nikki person was just a fake contact for josh. I found out that they had been see each other for about 2 months and going the bar frequently. I saw messages between them two and took pictures and showed them to my wife,  and she finally confessed after 2 months of lying.

Tags: Friend; Pictures;

Comments

Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:22 AM
LanaH102

I would have taken action immediately after i first became aware of the texting. Not just let it go and hope for the best. As if that was never going to escalate..Duh!!

Friday, June 3, 2016 9:58 AM
Albert

Keep digging. I am sure this relationship went physical. Install a key logged on computer and spyware on her phone. Did she admit to the physical part? She is only confessing to what you know. I think this is the tip of the iceberg

Saturday, June 4, 2016 6:29 AM

You don't say if she was fucking him, but in two months there sure is enough time for her to fuck him or at least suck his dick. You must divorce this thing. There is no future because she will do this again.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 9:16 AM

I know you want to believe in your wife and mother of your 2 year old. It's hard to face reality that your wife, the one you trust, depend on and believe in has been lying to you and worse yet sleeping with another man. Here is the bottom line facts:

1. She not only lied to you but has been lying for months to you. Looking at you pretending that all is well.

2. She knew you were not comfortable with the text messages and you asked her to stop. She deceived you and went against your wishes because she was thinking about herself.

3. She did not come to you and confess, she tried hiding her actions by locking her phone. You had to investigate.

She will never transparent and truthful. Maybe she will promise and change for a short time to keep you but she will always chase that feeling and be a liar. Don't be surprised or fool yourself in thinking they were only hanging out and talking. If you absolutely need the truth hire a investigator to give her a polygraph test. You might just find out all you need once she knows your actually persuing this test.

Goodluck

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +110|-107
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +36|-14
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

14K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..