My wife cheats. But I still love her

My wife cheated on me

Friday, September 25, 2015 10:28 PM by Guest Rating: +7|-10

My wife cheated on me and still does. She slept with her old boyfriend during her reunion. The most hurting part is a mutual friend (classmate of my wife and later my friend) of us helped my wife in this. It was already planned by them before. Before the reunion my wife said that after the reunion she would stay with my friend for 2-3 days in her home and return back as they were seeing each other for a long time. I returned back to my place which is 250 kms away. As usual my wife returned. I found out about this weeks later when I went through her mobile messages accidently. I dont want to share the messages here as they were so vulgar between her bf and my wife. It also mentioned about the reunion and what happened during that time and how the friend helped.

We are a respectful family in society. So I didnt want to make this an issue and kept silent. Its been 2 years. So far no problem. I know she still cheats behind my back. I still love her

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:11 PM

Keeping silent on a crime is a crime. You should separate from her and make DNA tests for being sure.

Don't live with such a wife, which does this terrible act.

Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:48 PM

When my wife confessed to having sex with a good friend of mine I lost my mind and wanted to attack him.  I later regretted my reaction and eventually accepted that my wife found it exciting having sex with another man.  I ended up using her sexual experience as a turn on.  Probably my mind was helping me cope with her having sex with this other man.  I don't know, but it worked for me.  When I had sex with my wife I thought of her having sex with this other man and it aroused me greatly.  It made sex with her much more exciting. Try what I did and see if it works for you.

Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:10 AM

I am not in a position to leave her. We have a kid now. I fear what society will think of me. It would be a worse nightmare when others knew I am a  cuckold now.

Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:48 PM

She doesn't love you. By the very definition of love, she does not care about your feelings or your well being. She does not care about the kids either, if she did she wouldn't take a chance on destroying the family by cheating. She is a selfish POS. Do what you can to get custody of the kids and dicorce her. She will destroy you and the kids if you continue to stay married to her.

Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:28 PM
Im fair

People will find out eventually. You might as well enjoy it. If u love her just imaging how much pleasure it is for her to have her pussy fucked by multiple docks and let that give you pleasure

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:27 PM

Leave her. If what she did was preplanned then sure enough she will do it again. She is not worth loving. Forgive her but don't cling to her.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T