My wife is always been a slut

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 7:12 AM by Married to filthy slut Rating: +81|-52

My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. She was a slut when we got married and she's a slut now. She's incredibly sexy, what you would call a MILF.  She has long straight blonde hair, thin but not too skinny. Perfect 36c tits and a beautiful round ass that you can't help but stare at. She goes without a bra whenever she can, and I can count on one hand the number of times she's worn panties... it doesn't matter how short the skirt or dress she's wearing is. You can bet there's nothing underneath it except tight shaved pussy and sexy round ass. A couple of years ago she got a boob job, not that she needed it. Now she just like showing them off even more. It's amazing how hard her nipples are all the time.

The first time I discovered my wife cheating was only about a month after we got married. We were supposed to go to a birthday party for one of our friends kids. But she insisted she didn't feel well and stayed home. So I took my step kids alone. A couple hours into the party I tried to call home and got no answer. I got worried so I decided to leave the kids at the party for a while and head back home. It wasn't too far. When I got there there was a pickup truck in our driveway. It looked like her ex-boyfriend. I parked around the corner and peeked in the living room window. There was my wife on her hands and knees on the living room floor with her ex-boyfriend behind her pumping her slutty pussy for all it was worth. I could hear her begging for his cum through the window.  It didn't take long before she got what she wanted. It was obviously not the first load he had given her that day. Her face was smeared with spent sperm as she moaned and grunted.  As he unloaded his jism inside my wife's nasty pussy I realized I had a hard on. I was enjoying watching my wife cheating on me. Turns out I loved having a filthy slut for a wife. I'll tell more stories later. Need to get going now

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:45 PM

fake

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:14 PM

thats it?  one time?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:20 PM

Please  no more story. We don't want to hear it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:31 PM

Good story. Fake or not I don't care.

I choose to believe it's true...

I got aroused. I would love that.

I really need a woman I could

SHARE.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:34 PM

I want a woman I can share with friends or occasionally with a

perfect stranger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 5:29 AM

very fake. i believe that when a man enjoys watching another man fuck his wife it's because he is actually gay or bisexual

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:39 AM

that is an insult to gay and bisexual men, he is not those he is mentally fucked up

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:14 AM

Can I meet her too please (preferably when you are away at a party.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:47 AM

What a good girl she is.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:26 PM

If you love having a filthy slut for a wife, then there's no problem here.  NEXT!

Friday, June 17, 2016 8:32 AM
Jezza

My 46 yo wife is a good wife and we love each other but when she gets drunk or drugged up she will sometimes be keen to get used by different men  She has even done it in a hotel in Cardiff with hiden camara (she knew we had them there) She was coked up with 3 guys . One did her analy so hard so we screaming and being ued like a rag doll.

You can sometimes enjoy this depending on what sort of guy you are I love it when Iis full of cum sweating and covered in guys sweat smeing of afterhave and had been done like a whore I love fucking her in thi state

Saturday, June 18, 2016 4:41 AM

Your movie plot sucks

Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:30 AM

This wouldn't even make the liner of a 2$ romance novel.

Monday, June 27, 2016 8:15 AM
Mr2Kinky

I hope this is real. I am a similar husband who loves his slutty whore cheating wife.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

13K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

20K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

21K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..