My wife is always been a slut

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 7:12 AM by Married to filthy slut Rating: +65|-46

My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. She was a slut when we got married and she's a slut now. She's incredibly sexy, what you would call a MILF.  She has long straight blonde hair, thin but not too skinny. Perfect 36c tits and a beautiful round ass that you can't help but stare at. She goes without a bra whenever she can, and I can count on one hand the number of times she's worn panties... it doesn't matter how short the skirt or dress she's wearing is. You can bet there's nothing underneath it except tight shaved pussy and sexy round ass. A couple of years ago she got a boob job, not that she needed it. Now she just like showing them off even more. It's amazing how hard her nipples are all the time.

The first time I discovered my wife cheating was only about a month after we got married. We were supposed to go to a birthday party for one of our friends kids. But she insisted she didn't feel well and stayed home. So I took my step kids alone. A couple hours into the party I tried to call home and got no answer. I got worried so I decided to leave the kids at the party for a while and head back home. It wasn't too far. When I got there there was a pickup truck in our driveway. It looked like her ex-boyfriend. I parked around the corner and peeked in the living room window. There was my wife on her hands and knees on the living room floor with her ex-boyfriend behind her pumping her slutty pussy for all it was worth. I could hear her begging for his cum through the window.  It didn't take long before she got what she wanted. It was obviously not the first load he had given her that day. Her face was smeared with spent sperm as she moaned and grunted.  As he unloaded his jism inside my wife's nasty pussy I realized I had a hard on. I was enjoying watching my wife cheating on me. Turns out I loved having a filthy slut for a wife. I'll tell more stories later. Need to get going now

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 6:45 PM

fake

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:14 PM

thats it?  one time?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:20 PM

Please  no more story. We don't want to hear it.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:31 PM

Good story. Fake or not I don't care.

I choose to believe it's true...

I got aroused. I would love that.

I really need a woman I could

SHARE.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:34 PM

I want a woman I can share with friends or occasionally with a

perfect stranger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 5:29 AM

very fake. i believe that when a man enjoys watching another man fuck his wife it's because he is actually gay or bisexual

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:39 AM

that is an insult to gay and bisexual men, he is not those he is mentally fucked up

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:14 AM

Can I meet her too please (preferably when you are away at a party.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:47 AM

What a good girl she is.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:26 PM

If you love having a filthy slut for a wife, then there's no problem here.  NEXT!

Friday, June 17, 2016 8:32 AM
Jezza

My 46 yo wife is a good wife and we love each other but when she gets drunk or drugged up she will sometimes be keen to get used by different men  She has even done it in a hotel in Cardiff with hiden camara (she knew we had them there) She was coked up with 3 guys . One did her analy so hard so we screaming and being ued like a rag doll.

You can sometimes enjoy this depending on what sort of guy you are I love it when Iis full of cum sweating and covered in guys sweat smeing of afterhave and had been done like a whore I love fucking her in thi state

Saturday, June 18, 2016 4:41 AM

Your movie plot sucks

Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:30 AM

This wouldn't even make the liner of a 2$ romance novel.

Monday, June 27, 2016 8:15 AM
Mr2Kinky

I hope this is real. I am a similar husband who loves his slutty whore cheating wife.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +97|-93
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2042
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..