My wife sexted someone.What should I do?

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:10 PM by Jack Rating: +26|-13

Hello,my name is Jack.I'm new to this forum and I really need some advice.Long story short my wife betrayed me by "sexting" someone.I don't know who this person is but apparently she met him on omegle.We've been married for 7 years now and she's a stay at home mom so she's got a lot of spare time on her hands but I really didn't see this coming because our marriage was/is going great.

Lately my wife had been quite sexual with me and that surprised me because out of us 2 I've always been the one with the high sex drive and not her.As a matter of fact,I want sex more than she does.It's always been this way.Lately,she's been giving me head(something that she just stopped doing before),she's been wanting a lot of sex.Obviously,I loved that.One time after sex she'd left her phone on the cupboard next to the bed,it notified her of something so I thought I'd have a look(which I understand was wrong and completely own up to it) and what I saw at first fueled up my curiosity-some male liked her profile picture on Facebook.I couldn't really access her Facebook messages,which is what I was aiming towards,because she didn't have the messenger app on her phone for some reason so I checked her text messages imstead(something I'd never done before)...what I saw shocked me and really disgusted me.I took screenshots and sent them to my phone so I could show you guys.I really don't know what to say about this:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:

That's the conversation that she had with this guy.As you can see she sent him nudes as well...I'm so disgusted and I haven't even confronted her about it yet.I'm just perplexed...what should I do?

Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:08 AM

It is okay to look at your wifes phone and okay for her to look at your phone. There should be no secrets in a marriage. Your wife's behavior is not appropriate for a married woman and even less so for a married woman with young children. She has something wrong with her. Maybe she is bored, maybe she doesn't care about her family. certainly her actions do not show much love or concern about you and your children. You need to sit down and review your relationship with her. If she wants a divorce, try to be as amicable about it as you can. She does not seem to respect you, your children or the marriage.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:41 AM

Ok have your friend send you a fake picture text  of a girl sending you a top less photo. Make sure you change your friend name under a girls name. Leave it next to her when he text you. Ask her to answer it. Let her pick up flip out on you. She might think your cheating and to get  revenge  she might tell you  more then you know. Don't say nothing untill she stops. Ask her to call the number. Your friend doesn't  have to know why. Just say it's a prank. When she finally  figure out is a fake tell her now you know I I feel when you did it. Tell her this. You broke mine and our kids trust. Show her the proof.  Then get counseling. Unless she tells you she's been a whore all through the marriage.

She is bored with you. Eat her ass or do something  unusual. Women like  to be treated like a whore in the bedroom. This is why she responded to the guy. Ask her what her fantasy  is. Get to know her without slut shaming her. Update us

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:57 PM

I see nothing wrong with your snooping. If a person has nothing to hide from the one whom she loves then why does she. So confront her and demand total transparency: her phone whenever you want, passwords to everything ... And if she objects then just tell her: if you ain't got nothing to hide them why do you. If she doesn't give up then leave her. It is a small sacrifice she will have to make against a huge loss.

Friday, March 11, 2016 7:43 AM

Fake, I like how both parties are typing excatly alike.... OKAY..... You spent a lot of time to fake this you narcissistic cunt.

Saturday, March 12, 2016 3:43 PM

I agree. This is fake.

Monday, March 14, 2016 6:26 PM

It is wrong what she did, but are you kidding me - you posted a pic of your wife on the Internet for all to see!  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You could have told your story without visuals.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:34 PM

lmfaooo this is so fucking fakeeee

Friday, March 18, 2016 4:09 PM

lol your worried about her betraying you when you get on her phone invading her privacy and then sharing those pics showing everyone ur wifes tits and ur worried cus she showed 1 guy?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +28|-16
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +92|-42
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-12
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...