My wife was unfaithful

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, August 6, 2015 8:49 PM by Kennie123 Rating: +89|-82

My first wife told me she had sex with another man while we were married.  We had been married about 5 years then.  She said it was only once.  I was devastated.  I asked her for all the details of the sex.  I asked her if he sucked her nipples, she said "it's what you normally do when making love".  She told me he went down on her, she told me she had an orgasm.  She told me they used a condom.  I was so devastated and I did not eat for a week.  I used to masturbate a lot during my marriage and I started to use my wifes unfaithfulness as a masturbation picture in my mind.  In the end I was so turned on by this picture in my mind that I wished I could have seen her having sex with this man.  This happened in 1970 but I still picture it even to day when I masturbate.  I picture it when he withdraws his penis, from her vagina, after he cums and she can see the condom on his cock full of his sperm.  I think I use the memory as something to relieve the emotional pain that I went through.

Comments

Monday, August 10, 2015 6:34 AM
a person who hates cheating

Cheating is really bad. It shouldnt be happening. If there is anything wrong with the marriage or the relatipnship, the solution is breaking up and seperation. Not cheating. The problem here is you were devastated in the begining. But in the end, you enjoyed the unfaithfulness. Really confusing.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:11 AM

Thank you for your reply.  My wife and I were very normal in our marriage with no problems at all.  The man she had sex with was a family friend and I warned her that he went after married women even though he was married himself.  My wife knew that he was afer her and I sensed it myself.  It was some time after my warning that my wife confessed about her sexual encounter with this man.  I found it so difficult to think that after my warning that she let him have sex with her.  She was a Teacher, prim and proper and to think of her giving herself to this man was beyond belief.  As I said our marriage was very normal so for her to stray outside of our marriage was not something I would have expected.  She told me that it only happened once and I believe her.  She seemed very guilty about it and wanted to confess.  I still cannot figure out why she did it, it just seemed so out of character.  Anyway I forgave her and turned her her unfaithfulness into something I could use as a positive.  No point in being depressed about it as she had sex with another man and obviously enjoyed it.  I just have to accept that.

Saturday, August 15, 2015 3:45 PM
Ash

Once a cheater , always a cheater remember this , cheating is not a mistake but a choice she made, so better you move on :, one best solution i would advise you get most money u can and go leave the country kngo make your life aways from here  you know my friend the world is too big for you to ruin your life about simple details you deserve better even if you been sad all your life atleast get a way to die happy what you got to lose?

who  know you might find someone better than her :) don't worry remember the day you day it mean it over here you be happy but atleast these little years your here live it fully don't waste it

Saturday, August 15, 2015 10:58 PM

Thanks Ash.  I have remarried and I am happy.  Like you said it was a choice my first wife chose to be unfaithful.  I have tried to move on but I just cannot remove the memory from my mind, even though it has been so many years.  She probably would hardly remember the sex encounter. But I can recall the whole episode.  She even told me that after the sexual contact she saw a doctor and had a pregnancy test and a test for sexual disease.  I do not think I will ever forget our conversation about her unfaithfulness.  I often wonder why she confessed to me, she did not need to.  I would never have known she had been unfaithful.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:52 AM
Ash

I'am happy that you had  remarried :) it had happen to me too , but i had decided to remain alone for now :) until i'am moving really far away in some contry , Never forget it , you should never suffer for someone you don't deserve for remain strong my friend forget it :) the only way you could do that is to accept inside of you that this had happen and you had lose one time but stay strong .

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:51 PM

I did it to by fiance recently and feel horrible, im disgusted with myself and do not what to do, if I tell him be will be done with me he has already told me so, I just don't know how I can live with this horrible lie! Help!

Friday, August 21, 2015 1:56 AM

Hi Ash.   Did you experience your partner being unfaithfull to you.  Please let me know if you did.

Friday, August 21, 2015 5:55 AM
Ash

yes after 7 years, ..

Friday, August 21, 2015 9:14 PM

Hi Ash.    I would love to know the details of your unfaithfull partner.  How did you cope with it.  Was it a confession like my wife, or did you find out by other means.  I would like to know if the actual sex was discussed and if you were given details.

Friday, October 23, 2015 8:32 PM

I really dont know how you could of made this into a positive as i would have offed myself but i give you props for this

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 3:41 PM

I have used my wife's adultery as a masturbation tool.  Nothing turns me on more than to imagine his cock in her mouth jerking and spasming as he fills her mouth with cum.  I think about her legs spread, his mouth on her mouth, cock at the entrance sliding in slowly into what used to be mine.

Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:36 PM
Im fair

When I first discovered my wife's cheating I was upset but it quickly turned me on. Keep your woman and enjoy her stories. Encourage her that it's okay if she cheats more..more stories to share..more orgasms for you

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 4:21 PM

Hey, I have a similar story as well, but this happened when I was married to my 4th wife.  We were married 9 years, and mind you I never cheated on her.  Little did she know, I installed an extra video camera (secretly), no one knew about it, not even my wife, at that time.  This happened back on April 29, 1982..

This film (black & white), was on a VCR "old school" style tape.  She never did, or even wanted to confess but I always knew (her guilt), it was something that was eating her up big time.  Especially during our last year of our marriage. The crazy, funny thing was, this wife (at that time), was fucking my "so-call" best friend (loser), that live with us at the time.  He (this loser), was one of the biggest freeloaders one can have, within a circle of friends. But fuck it! I guess that was her style and clearly, he did me a huge favor, why?  It turned out that she ended up pregnant by this loser.  She (scared shitless), didn't know what to do, but eventually, she took the cowardly way out.  She vanished (out of the blue), one day and I haven't seen her since. Thank God!! I did hear some stupid ass rumors.  These rumors stating that...  her baby (in reality), belong to me (the husband), that it was really mine, but... "hell no".  She turned out to be one crazy ass hoochie that also, ended up having multiple affairs. With several married men and even more of my personal friends (not anymore!), and some women as well....  and to top it off she caught an STD... mind blowing, one would say, "Hey bro, what did you think of her after that"?  I said, "shes... one... lost... soul.... that can't (obviously), handle alcohol as well.... haha... Hello...  It's been over 4 years, that I haven't seen or spoken to her, but I hate to admit, I always wondered, if she ever regretted (with guilt), what she did to me?  but I guess, one will never know, right?  Thank you for letting me share my story with all of you.  That was one lesson.....  I'll..... never.... forget....  haha

(( Dart Thorn ))

Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:09 AM

My experience is very similar to yours. I, for some perverted, relish the scenes of the man emptying himself inside my wife, as a tool for masturbation.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:24 PM by ThatOneGuy

Comments
Despite the category of this post, I don't want to cheat. I'm just so very frustrated with my current situation.    I've been married to my wife for about 2 and a half years now. However, we've known each other for about 15 years. We were high school sweethearts. We dated in my senior year in high school, continued to date all through college, then eventually got married. We've had many ups..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest