my wife with her male friend

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:24 PM by Guest Rating: +29|-18

my wife meets this other guy at school pick up.they flirt with each other him mainly with her though.this has been going on for a long time,ive seen it on a few occasions too.out of the blue he told her that his wife was going away on a course andto come around for coffee to keep him wife tells me as soon as i get home from work,we  both know he wants to fuck her.i asked her what is she going to do,she said i dont know,should i just go to call his bluff.i said but he will fuck you.she said i dont think he will so i said i think i want him too.dont think she could believe that i said that,but i did want him to fuck her and i did want him to do her regular too,i told her that too.maybe i will go then she what should she do

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:31 PM

She should dump you. Anyone who wants his wife fucked by other men is not normal.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:07 PM
she should fuck him bareback and put you on the chastity belt
Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:08 AM

u rock dude. Let him be her fuck buddy. I love my wife to have a fuck buddy

Sunday, May 1, 2016 7:02 AM

Why don't you give me her email address or number, won't mind fucking her too. Since that makes you happy.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 5:09 PM

I'll jump in on that too, hmu

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:55 PM

Any update?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +3|-3
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +63|-30
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +19|-5
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...