my wife with her male friend

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:24 PM by Guest Rating: +29|-18

my wife meets this other guy at school pick up.they flirt with each other him mainly with her though.this has been going on for a long time,ive seen it on a few occasions too.out of the blue he told her that his wife was going away on a course andto come around for coffee to keep him company.my wife tells me as soon as i get home from work,we  both know he wants to fuck her.i asked her what is she going to do,she said i dont know,should i just go to call his bluff.i said but he will fuck you.she said i dont think he will so i said i think i want him too.dont think she could believe that i said that,but i did want him to fuck her and i did want him to do her regular too,i told her that too.maybe i will go then she said.so what should she do

Comments

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:31 PM

She should dump you. Anyone who wants his wife fucked by other men is not normal.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:07 PM
she should fuck him bareback and put you on the chastity belt

Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:08 AM
Mr2kinky

u rock dude. Let him be her fuck buddy. I love my wife to have a fuck buddy

Sunday, May 1, 2016 7:02 AM

Why don't you give me her email address or number, won't mind fucking her too. Since that makes you happy.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 5:09 PM
Bremen

I'll jump in on that too, hmu

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:55 PM