my wife with her male friend

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:24 PM by Guest Rating: +36|-19

my wife meets this other guy at school pick up.they flirt with each other him mainly with her though.this has been going on for a long time,ive seen it on a few occasions too.out of the blue he told her that his wife was going away on a course andto come around for coffee to keep him company.my wife tells me as soon as i get home from work,we  both know he wants to fuck her.i asked her what is she going to do,she said i dont know,should i just go to call his bluff.i said but he will fuck you.she said i dont think he will so i said i think i want him too.dont think she could believe that i said that,but i did want him to fuck her and i did want him to do her regular too,i told her that too.maybe i will go then she said.so what should she do

Comments

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:31 PM

She should dump you. Anyone who wants his wife fucked by other men is not normal.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:07 PM
she should fuck him bareback and put you on the chastity belt

Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:08 AM
Mr2kinky

u rock dude. Let him be her fuck buddy. I love my wife to have a fuck buddy

Sunday, May 1, 2016 7:02 AM

Why don't you give me her email address or number, won't mind fucking her too. Since that makes you happy.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 5:09 PM
Bremen

I'll jump in on that too, hmu

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:55 PM
Mr2Kinky

Any update?

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..