my wife with her male friend

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:24 PM by Guest Rating: +31|-18

my wife meets this other guy at school pick up.they flirt with each other him mainly with her though.this has been going on for a long time,ive seen it on a few occasions too.out of the blue he told her that his wife was going away on a course andto come around for coffee to keep him company.my wife tells me as soon as i get home from work,we  both know he wants to fuck her.i asked her what is she going to do,she said i dont know,should i just go to call his bluff.i said but he will fuck you.she said i dont think he will so i said i think i want him too.dont think she could believe that i said that,but i did want him to fuck her and i did want him to do her regular too,i told her that too.maybe i will go then she said.so what should she do

Comments

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:31 PM

She should dump you. Anyone who wants his wife fucked by other men is not normal.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:07 PM
she should fuck him bareback and put you on the chastity belt

Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:08 AM
Mr2kinky

u rock dude. Let him be her fuck buddy. I love my wife to have a fuck buddy

Sunday, May 1, 2016 7:02 AM

Why don't you give me her email address or number, won't mind fucking her too. Since that makes you happy.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 5:09 PM
Bremen

I'll jump in on that too, hmu

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:55 PM
Mr2Kinky

Any update?

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:52 AM by Guest

Comments
I cheated on my boyfriend.  A 2 year old relationship that felt almost fairytale-like. We did everything right. We dated, we got together, we met each other's parents & extended families, we sat down to talk things out after each argument, we learned to give each other space and freedom, we never mentioned "breakup", we were two puzzle pieces that really fit. But I cheated and I don't feel a..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..