my wife with her male friend

Want to Cheat

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 3:24 PM by Guest Rating: +35|-19

my wife meets this other guy at school pick up.they flirt with each other him mainly with her though.this has been going on for a long time,ive seen it on a few occasions too.out of the blue he told her that his wife was going away on a course andto come around for coffee to keep him company.my wife tells me as soon as i get home from work,we  both know he wants to fuck her.i asked her what is she going to do,she said i dont know,should i just go to call his bluff.i said but he will fuck you.she said i dont think he will so i said i think i want him too.dont think she could believe that i said that,but i did want him to fuck her and i did want him to do her regular too,i told her that too.maybe i will go then she said.so what should she do

Comments

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 6:31 PM

She should dump you. Anyone who wants his wife fucked by other men is not normal.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 11:07 PM
she should fuck him bareback and put you on the chastity belt

Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:08 AM
Mr2kinky

u rock dude. Let him be her fuck buddy. I love my wife to have a fuck buddy

Sunday, May 1, 2016 7:02 AM

Why don't you give me her email address or number, won't mind fucking her too. Since that makes you happy.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 5:09 PM
Bremen

I'll jump in on that too, hmu

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:55 PM
Mr2Kinky

Any update?

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..