Nerd gets cheated on

My girlfriend cheated on me

Sunday, November 29, 2015 7:06 PM by Guest Rating: +24|-15

see there really isn't a lot to tell.im a average black guy and im 18.i  had a girlfriend right out of highschool.she was pretty and outgoing and myself am probbaly a 5 out of 10.my biggest problem with her is that she wanted to change me.i was and still am a nerd.i have yu gi oh cards and love naruto.this didn't sit well with her.we argued constantly about it.she would say stuff like grow up and put childish things away.i would reply im fucking going to do what i like when i like how i like.she would etheir keep belittling me or just storm off.a week after highschool we were at ihop with some friends.i was talking to one of my friends about upcoming cartoons and video games.my girlfriend gave me the death stare.i stared back at her.i didn't notice at all but the friend i was talking to said she started making gestures to one of my friends who then started to flirt back.we went to his house to chill you know think about what's next and chill.well i get wrapped up into watching dragonballz on his desktop.later around 6:00pm my girlfriend comes in and tell's me it's time to go as we leave my so called friend looks directly at her  and grins real wide to which she lowers our head.now im not dense so i start texting asking me what thatwas about.he sends me a video of her sucking his dick.i literally stopped talking to her for a week until she up at my house asking are we done?i got angry and show'd her video.she looked at me and i looked at her.being the nerd i am i told her something lame see ya cowboy.she whisperd i love u and im sorry.so kinda being a dick i responded you couldn't have been in love while you had his dick in your mouth.skip two months later im done with woman my right hand has become my girlfriend.yes she still texts me and i just send her funny anime memes.

Tags: Friend; Video;

Comments

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 8:43 AM
I'm fair

theres something you like about her still and obviously she still likes you. Take her back and do the things you enjoy doing with her and just let her fuck other guys and suck their dick when you're busy. It's just sex.

Monday, January 18, 2016 5:47 PM

Umm thanks I guess

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:50 AM

I'm fair wow terrible advice

As for the OP I am probly in my mind a 5 out of ten now I have be reading these messages for a week now and I am only going to write to you as I am also nerdy or geeky whatever you want to call me I have pokemon card and magic cards I like anime and games and computer now that you know I have these hobbies you can guess it can be time consuming I am 26 only have had 3 girlfriends but all long terms first cheated or at least I had the thought but no proof but was 100% sure second was more of a rebound so didnt care 3rd is now my wife which she admitted she cheated and explain what happened this took time to get over but I think it made us stronger but not every case is same as mine relationships are hard always know this but it takes two now you said the situation but not back story did you do things she liked cause you have to balance it kinda like a game keeping both parties happy she may not like the same stuff but she has to try them to understand if she not willing then she may not be trying to make it work same as you you both needs to do things together as well as apart I can go on and on about all the little things and throw examples but youthat would time time but I am sure you can get over it maybe not with a video but you could try but she will have to try just as if not harder as well if there was more backstory I might have more input I'll watch this post

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T