Never wanted to be a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, July 25, 2016 8:42 PM by Ana Rating: +12|-21

Things have been so crazy in my life. I dated my current boyfriend when we were 16. Again when we were 21. Lived together but he cheats do me. I was his first. Years later at 31 hes since apologized and confessed it was because he was young. Recently I got out of a 3 year relationship that started right after my mom died. I was depressed and a messed and he was there. But he was younger than me by 6 years and we drifted apart a little. My current boyfriend and I have always stayed in contact. He needed a job. I gave him one. I broke up with the boyfriend of 3 years and jumped right into this new relationship. 4 months in I cheated on him with my ex. I'm a mess. I feel guilt. I feel like it's a sign that I'm not ready to be in any sort of relationship. He's a great guy but the sex sucks. My ex is a jerk but the sex is amazing. I need to find someone who's got both things going for them. But do I walk away from the person who has known me since I was 16 or quietly continue to have my cake and eat it to. I never wanted to ever be the cheater. But here I am. :/

Comments

Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:51 PM

First you have  to deal with yourself. You are depressed  and sex is what you are using to make you feel better. Go is idea only if it's with your boyfriend  not your ex. You made a mistake and you have to own up to it.   If your boyfriend  is that bad in bed teach him. Show him how.

Friday, July 29, 2016 3:42 PM

You are a mess. Stop trying to find yourself in other people.

Friday, July 29, 2016 10:23 PM
ALF

You say your ex was there for you, but he's a jerk.  Doesn't quite track, does it?  And you stayed in contact with an ex who cheated on you?  Yes, you are a real mess.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:26 PM
Not a cheater

You're a mess gurl. Just dump them and find a guy who is great for you. The sex doesn't have to be amazing, if he is good to you.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..