Never wanted to be a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, July 25, 2016 8:42 PM by Ana Rating: +12|-21

Things have been so crazy in my life. I dated my current boyfriend when we were 16. Again when we were 21. Lived together but he cheats do me. I was his first. Years later at 31 hes since apologized and confessed it was because he was young. Recently I got out of a 3 year relationship that started right after my mom died. I was depressed and a messed and he was there. But he was younger than me by 6 years and we drifted apart a little. My current boyfriend and I have always stayed in contact. He needed a job. I gave him one. I broke up with the boyfriend of 3 years and jumped right into this new relationship. 4 months in I cheated on him with my ex. I'm a mess. I feel guilt. I feel like it's a sign that I'm not ready to be in any sort of relationship. He's a great guy but the sex sucks. My ex is a jerk but the sex is amazing. I need to find someone who's got both things going for them. But do I walk away from the person who has known me since I was 16 or quietly continue to have my cake and eat it to. I never wanted to ever be the cheater. But here I am. :/

Comments

Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:51 PM

First you have  to deal with yourself. You are depressed  and sex is what you are using to make you feel better. Go is idea only if it's with your boyfriend  not your ex. You made a mistake and you have to own up to it.   If your boyfriend  is that bad in bed teach him. Show him how.

Friday, July 29, 2016 3:42 PM

You are a mess. Stop trying to find yourself in other people.

Friday, July 29, 2016 10:23 PM
ALF

You say your ex was there for you, but he's a jerk.  Doesn't quite track, does it?  And you stayed in contact with an ex who cheated on you?  Yes, you are a real mess.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:26 PM
Not a cheater

You're a mess gurl. Just dump them and find a guy who is great for you. The sex doesn't have to be amazing, if he is good to you.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +23|-16
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..