Never wanted to be a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, July 25, 2016 8:42 PM by Ana Rating: +12|-20

Things have been so crazy in my life. I dated my current boyfriend when we were 16. Again when we were 21. Lived together but he cheats do me. I was his first. Years later at 31 hes since apologized and confessed it was because he was young. Recently I got out of a 3 year relationship that started right after my mom died. I was depressed and a messed and he was there. But he was younger than me by 6 years and we drifted apart a little. My current boyfriend and I have always stayed in contact. He needed a job. I gave him one. I broke up with the boyfriend of 3 years and jumped right into this new relationship. 4 months in I cheated on him with my ex. I'm a mess. I feel guilt. I feel like it's a sign that I'm not ready to be in any sort of relationship. He's a great guy but the sex sucks. My ex is a jerk but the sex is amazing. I need to find someone who's got both things going for them. But do I walk away from the person who has known me since I was 16 or quietly continue to have my cake and eat it to. I never wanted to ever be the cheater. But here I am. :/

Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:51 PM

First you have  to deal with yourself. You are depressed  and sex is what you are using to make you feel better. Go is idea only if it's with your boyfriend  not your ex. You made a mistake and you have to own up to it.   If your boyfriend  is that bad in bed teach him. Show him how.

Friday, July 29, 2016 3:42 PM

You are a mess. Stop trying to find yourself in other people.

Friday, July 29, 2016 10:23 PM

You say your ex was there for you, but he's a jerk.  Doesn't quite track, does it?  And you stayed in contact with an ex who cheated on you?  Yes, you are a real mess.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:26 PM
Not a cheater

You're a mess gurl. Just dump them and find a guy who is great for you. The sex doesn't have to be amazing, if he is good to you.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +24|-8
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-1
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +85|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..