http://graviditetapotek.site/cyklokapron-graviditet.asp, http://ogrygning.site/dulcolax-og-rygning.asp, http://ogrygning.site/methotrexat-og-rygning.asp, http://udslatforsendelse.site/methylprednisolon-udslæt.aspx, http://omkostningertil.site/omkostninger-til-oxcarbazepin.jsp,

Never wanted to be a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, July 25, 2016 8:42 PM by Ana Rating: +12|-21

Things have been so crazy in my life. I dated my current boyfriend when we were 16. Again when we were 21. Lived together but he cheats do me. I was his first. Years later at 31 hes since apologized and confessed it was because he was young. Recently I got out of a 3 year relationship that started right after my mom died. I was depressed and a messed and he was there. But he was younger than me by 6 years and we drifted apart a little. My current boyfriend and I have always stayed in contact. He needed a job. I gave him one. I broke up with the boyfriend of 3 years and jumped right into this new relationship. 4 months in I cheated on him with my ex. I'm a mess. I feel guilt. I feel like it's a sign that I'm not ready to be in any sort of relationship. He's a great guy but the sex sucks. My ex is a jerk but the sex is amazing. I need to find someone who's got both things going for them. But do I walk away from the person who has known me since I was 16 or quietly continue to have my cake and eat it to. I never wanted to ever be the cheater. But here I am. :/

Comments

Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:51 PM

First you have  to deal with yourself. You are depressed  and sex is what you are using to make you feel better. Go is idea only if it's with your boyfriend  not your ex. You made a mistake and you have to own up to it.   If your boyfriend  is that bad in bed teach him. Show him how.

Friday, July 29, 2016 3:42 PM

You are a mess. Stop trying to find yourself in other people.

Friday, July 29, 2016 10:23 PM
ALF

You say your ex was there for you, but he's a jerk.  Doesn't quite track, does it?  And you stayed in contact with an ex who cheated on you?  Yes, you are a real mess.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:26 PM
Not a cheater

You're a mess gurl. Just dump them and find a guy who is great for you. The sex doesn't have to be amazing, if he is good to you.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..