http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-cyklokapron, http://producentforborn.site/dulcolax-producent.htm, http://producentforborn.site/methotrexat-producent.htm, http://ppillergenerisk.site/vareniclin-p-piller.htm, http://skibsfartuden.site/amaryl-skibsfart.aspx,

Never wanted to be a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, July 25, 2016 8:42 PM by Ana Rating: +12|-21

Things have been so crazy in my life. I dated my current boyfriend when we were 16. Again when we were 21. Lived together but he cheats do me. I was his first. Years later at 31 hes since apologized and confessed it was because he was young. Recently I got out of a 3 year relationship that started right after my mom died. I was depressed and a messed and he was there. But he was younger than me by 6 years and we drifted apart a little. My current boyfriend and I have always stayed in contact. He needed a job. I gave him one. I broke up with the boyfriend of 3 years and jumped right into this new relationship. 4 months in I cheated on him with my ex. I'm a mess. I feel guilt. I feel like it's a sign that I'm not ready to be in any sort of relationship. He's a great guy but the sex sucks. My ex is a jerk but the sex is amazing. I need to find someone who's got both things going for them. But do I walk away from the person who has known me since I was 16 or quietly continue to have my cake and eat it to. I never wanted to ever be the cheater. But here I am. :/

Comments

Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:51 PM

First you have  to deal with yourself. You are depressed  and sex is what you are using to make you feel better. Go is idea only if it's with your boyfriend  not your ex. You made a mistake and you have to own up to it.   If your boyfriend  is that bad in bed teach him. Show him how.

Friday, July 29, 2016 3:42 PM

You are a mess. Stop trying to find yourself in other people.

Friday, July 29, 2016 10:23 PM
ALF

You say your ex was there for you, but he's a jerk.  Doesn't quite track, does it?  And you stayed in contact with an ex who cheated on you?  Yes, you are a real mess.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:26 PM
Not a cheater

You're a mess gurl. Just dump them and find a guy who is great for you. The sex doesn't have to be amazing, if he is good to you.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..