Old flame relites fire

I cheated on my husband

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 10:18 PM by Guest Rating: +32|-37

Years ago when I was in my early 20s I met a man I worked with and I fell hard for him. He was married. He told me it was a rocky marriage. I agreed to date him. We had the most passionate get your rocks off sex. I was just out of a bad relationship. A very abusive relationship. He made me feel so alive and wanted. Months into our affair he was at my apartment and we were snuggling in bed. He told me we were over. His wife had found out about us and begged him not to leave because of their 2 young children. I was crushed. I knew I was in love with him. But,  it was over and I was determined to move forward. A friend of mine introduced me to her brother in law. He was cute and sweet. He had had a bad marriage. He said flat out,  I only want a fuck buddy. I agreed because ultimately I was very much still in love with Mr. Unavailable. We had good times getting together once in a while. It was great sex.  After 3 years of casual sex,  I got pregnant. He avoided me like I had plague. He did show up for the birth of our son. When our son was 3 months old. He moved in with me. When our son was 3 we got married. Now he had 2 younger sons when we first started hooking up. They hated me when we got married. My daughter also didn't like him. Now here we are about to celebrate our 13th anniversary and 3 weeks ago I ran into Mr. Wonderful I was in love with 20+ years ago. He's divorced and his ex wife passed away. We talked for over an hour in a store. I hugged him when I got ready to leave. I gave him my phone number. We had started texting. He apologized for breaking my heart. He told me how stupid he was etc.  We had some in depth conversation via text. I had told him how happy I am with my husband. That's not exactly true though. He said he could not do a non physical relationship with me. I was going to call it over. Then,  I had this overwhelming sense of grief that we had said goodbye all over again. I texted him on Saturday past and asked if he knew his work schedule. He did and he agreed to meet me for lunch today. We met,  we talked,  all those feelings are still there. We had lunch and he said he was leaving but would be in the town we met at for a few hours.  He said if I wanted to throw caution to the wind,  then text him before I headed home.  We hugged and he drove off.  I got in my car and cried. I texted my BFF and told her. She told me life was to short for regrets and to go for it. So,  he told me where his appointment was,  and I drove over there.  I texted him and said I am in the parking lot. He asked which one and I answered. He asked why. I said to get my (insert name)  fix. What kind of fix he asked as he crawled in the passenger seat beside me.  I said I wasn't going to let him leave me again. We sat in my car in a parking lot and shared the most cream your panties passionate kisses. We sat there deeply kissing and fondling each other. I wanted so bad for him to just screw my brains out. We parted.  A couple of hours later I sent him a text telling him I wanted him to make love to me like he used to. I got.  Woo hoo that's what I wanted to hear. So,  yes I am going to see my long lost lover again and I am going to fuck his brains out. I don't know where it will go. I am not going to worry about it right now. I just want to bury my head in his chest. Lay beside him,  feel his body next to me,  suck him dry and feel him inside me. Anticipation is killing me.

Tags: Daughter; Friend;

Comments

Thursday, December 24, 2015 1:58 AM

Why. Why would you do this? You have a terrible BFF if she is telling you to cheat on your husband. If you were unhappy or questioning your current relationship, then you should have talked with you husband about it, not fucking lie or hide the truth about it.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 1:58 AM

You should feel ashamed

Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:31 AM
Angel

Lmao your going to regret it. You don't even see was going on. hahahaha please write back when it all blows up inyour face. Your own kids In  the future will talk to there mate how much of a whore mom is. But It's really good that you do this. this way your kids would know what not to do. He loved you so much he decided to stay with he's wife. like you loved him and decided to leave your husband and kids. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is too funny. dumb bitch. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imy sorry I know this is serious  but I can't help myself. I told my wife if I ever separated from her I don't want a good mom or wife. Just a slut that's willing to fuck me silly. But don't worry your situation is different .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Hey wife died we can now get back together. Your friend is awsome. she gets the morality of the year awardπŸ†. I'm still crying. No really your husband will cry with deep pain your children  will wonder if it's there fault and hate the broken home but what matters is that you are happy life is short run off with a person who didn't  do for you what you are about to for him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please we need update.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:37 AM

Hey angel you got issues. lol your right but still have issues.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:45 AM
Angel

The  guyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚saidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚look I can't have a non physical relationship with you.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And this bitch can't  see the game. that's classic. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 7:03 AM

Why are you not happy with your husband. Have you spoken to him? is it something you  both can work on. why did his kids hate you? Could it be that they saw you as the reason  mommy and daddy are not together. You wasn't  thinking of cheating before he came to the picture. Questions that only you can answer. You are making the biggest mistake of your life. DONT CHEAT. Talk to your husband. he might not want to stay marry and be OK with it. but once you decide to lies  it's  you who gets hurt. This guy might not even want to marry you. Use you like he did before. Yes sweety he did. He left you because his kids and wife ment more then you did. isn't  your kids more important then your lover. why do for him what he didn't  do for you. It happened to me and I regret it everyday with tears. I never new how much I really loved my ex until he was gone. the guy I left for is involve with another women. One mistake only one time of deceit change my world. I'm lonely and my kids have more of a bond with there father then I do. My ex didn't bad mouth me. kids heard stories  from out side the circle and they look at me as a bad person. believe me there looks hurt more than  you can imagine. He was a great man and all I had to do was talk and fight for what was valuable. The vow I took

Thursday, December 24, 2015 3:38 PM
Angel

πŸ˜ƒheeeey update please. did you fuck him?  Well I want to know soooo baaaaaad.did u choose this πŸ’ or this πŸ‘ͺ. Christmas  will be fucked forever in your world.

Thursday, December 24, 2015 9:50 PM

He just wants pussy like before he'll leave when he sees you want to get serious

Friday, December 25, 2015 11:09 AM
Angel

Come on it's  πŸŽ„Christmas. As a present🎁 to me tell me what happened. I showed my wife this and she went to pray for you. 😯I said noooo babe that's her problems. Of course she didn't  listen and now she's  praying. I mean she literally  is on her knees  next to me praying you do the right thing. 😧Christians. She took jerry springer  from me and now this. ✌write back.

Saturday, December 26, 2015 3:37 PM

Sure Angel,  I'll answer your questions. First,  tell your wife thank you for praying for me. I sincerely mean it. No,  I did not see Mr. Available again. I had Christmas πŸŽ„ 🎁 with my family. That's your answer. I somehow think you'll be disappointed.

Guest lady,  with questions...  I haven't been happy in my marriage for a very long time. There's a laundry list of reasons why. I have tried talking to my husband about it. He's not interested in fixing the issues. He just says over and over he's sorry.

I'm not going to see Mr Available until after I try talking to my husband again for the 100th time.  I know it's not fair to him, and I wouldn't want to be done that way.

Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:35 PM
I'm fair

You are one hell of a cheating slut. You have quite the dysfunctional life but your slutty ways is a turn on.. Found myself aroused while reading your story.  Best of luck.

Sunday, December 27, 2015 3:52 AM
Angel wife

😁 I'm so happy you did the right thing.  Tell your husband what happened. Let him know that you  were close to sleeping  with this person...

you both took vows  for better or worst, sickness and In health.  You spoke 100 times then now do it 100 more. Heck 100,000,000 times more. You made a promise  to him like he did you.   That's how marriage  works. I know you may think deferent  but the other guy is a cancer. These are the moments that define who we are as a person and test our marriages. Don't look for a quick fix that at the end will leave you feeling more empty. TALK TELL HIM. what do you have to loose. A kiss is forgivable  but when you give your all to the one either then your husband that's when it all falls apart. Talk to him about your feelings, Sex, Family  and the future. Try this have sex everyday for a month if possible  two or three or you get the picture.  If for some reason you can't  have sex blow him. I know it's sounds weird  but try it.You will bond. Trust me πŸ˜‰. I'll be praying .

Sunday, December 27, 2015 3:10 PM

Do it. Leave your husband if you're unhappy (don't do it behind his back) and pursue happiness with Mr Wonderful. In 10 years you'll only regret it if you don't.

Sunday, December 27, 2015 5:35 PM

Angel Wife,  the problem is not our sex life. We have a very active and pleasing (for both of us ) sex life. Sex isn't what makes a marriage work. It's the little things that he dose/doesn't do. It gets very old and tiring. I have talked and talked and talked. He listens,  swears things will change/get better but they don't. It's like he only says what he thinks I want to hear. Yes,  I want to hear the issues will be fixed,  but I want him to follow thru. Last time we talked I asked if there was anything at all I could do to assist with fixing our issues. I followed thru. It's like I give and give. He takes and takes. It's getting to be a vicious cycle. Like I said though,  I appreciate your prayers.

Mr/Ms I'm Fair, Whatever. I'm not a slut. A kissing session doesn't mean I have my clothes off. I can count on 1 βœ‹the number of people I have had sex with in my 48 years.. 4.My child's father and we were engaged until he decided I was a punching bag. Mr. Available,  My husband,  and my high-school sweetheart. Like you care though. Regardless of what you think. I have never stepped out on my husband... Just the kisses the other day from my old flame. If you are calling me a slut due to him being married when I saw him years ago,  if it makes ya feel like a bigger better person,  knock yourself out. He told me he was married,  he said it was bad and he was leaving. I was young,  in love and dumb. No excuses just the truth. Yes,  I was stupid for thinking and believing he was leaving. Life goes on.

Monday, December 28, 2015 8:08 AM
Angels wife

Make him suffer. Tell him it's  over see what happens. if nothing changes then leave. But remember do not cheat or deceive. That's  my whole point. Be the great women that you are. through better or worst. Your at your worst right now, love suffers all and fights until death. If you do not love him then it's  undedstandable. But never give anyone a reason to call you a slut. Everyone  makes mistake and I rebuked my husband for calling you such names. And it does matter what  people think because it will effect your kids. I've been married for 18 years. Like all relationship we have are up and downs. I know sex isn't  what makes a marriage but it is use as a tool to have deep discussion  with your partner afterwards. It's how psychology in men work. when I wrote to you the word bond was in there but you didn't  catch that. My husband might have been right when he said you decided to cheat when you gave him your number. 13 years married  and not one time you cheated. Mr available  comes  around your whole world is flip up side down. My husband ask would I have done something like you did. I honestly  said no. He asked why. Because I love you too much was my response.  He said then why did she. I had no response. maybe you never loved him.  Once  just once would I have loved for my husband  to be wrong. The little things is what's causing  your marriage to fail. Your words not mine. Doesn't  makes sense. No judgment  just trying to understand.Sorry love doesn't  cause people to hurt each other on purpose. No excuses😞

Monday, December 28, 2015 9:39 AM
Bullshit killer

I don't  know why ya'll  are wasting  your time. You can clearly  read she's  making excuses for her behavior. Guilt is killing her. A women who can sleep with a married man and kiss another man while being married can't  count on one  βœ‹how many men she slept with. Her first husband probably  beat her up because of this same issue. If your a HOE embrace it but please stop the lie. 😒it's  the little things. people  got released problems shut up!

Monday, December 28, 2015 7:05 PM

BS Killer you don't know squat about me. Don't like what you are reading,  then don't read it. And,  guilt isn't killing me. I have done nothing to feel guilty about.

Angel Wife I honestly thought I loved my husband right until I saw Mr Available. All the old feelings I had for him, came flooding back. My husband was the first and only man I dated after Mr. Available. I talked to Mr Available today. I asked him exactly what he wants from me. He didn't say sex. I know you said sex was a bonding time and it used to be. I told my husband about seeing Mr Available. He wasn't very happy with me, but he says he loves me. I can be big enough to admit I don't want to be alone. That's my biggest fear.

Monday, December 28, 2015 8:48 PM
Angels wife

Now my mind is at ease because you did what you needed to do and that was to be honest to yourself and your husband. He did not like what he heard but made it a point to let you know he still loves you. Not trying  to preach to you but you hear people say follow your heart but the bible says that the heart is deceitful.  We as women tend to get carried away with our  emotions and make decisions  with our emotions. The way you are handling it now is the best way because it gives your husband a fair chance to win you back. Now you will find out how much these men truly  love you. Let the battle for your heart begin. You may just be the first person to prove my husband wrong. His mouth dropped 😲when I told him you spoke with your husband. Even if you choose Mr available. ( WHICH I KNOW IS THE WRONG CHOICE ) your husband will be more then happy (IF TIME DONT GO BY TOO LONG ) to take you back because  of your honesty. Now why do I think that he is not right for you SIMPLE how can a man that loves someone cause hurt to your little ones by breaking up a home. How selfish of a person can he be. But just my humble opinion you know him I don't. Think how much of a different  person you were back then then you are now. people change. Like Mr available. Don't  expect to pick up right where you  started. Choose wisely. I'll  be keeping you in my prayers. God Bless you.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 12:27 PM

Angels Wife thank you. Thank you for taking to me. Thank you for praying for me. Tell Angel for once he's wrong. I chose wisely today. I just said good bye to Mr Available for the final time. I am not going to say it was easy. I cried and my heart hurts, but it's best this way. I know deep down I would never trust him. I also know my husband loves me more than anything else in this world. So,  thank you Angel πŸ˜‡ for telling me how stupid I was and thank you Angels Wife.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:12 PM
Angel wife

πŸ˜‚ O.M.G. I'm  so happy for you. This is like a Christmas  miracle. DON'T ANYBODY JUDGE  ME . Girl let me tell you, I felt like I  was you These couple of days. I was worried and my heart was hurting.  I was so scared for you. MY husband was telling me to leave it alone there's nothing that can be done people are heartless and selfish. But I  told him you were different. You was just in a bad place. And you proved him wrong. You don't realize  that in 18 years we Been together  he's never been wrong and it's annoying  πŸ˜€. In the messages he may have seem heartless but he is so sweet as a person. The greatest man I've  met. Yeah😍  still in love  deeply and  it also help he is a hot latino.lol.  Now that doesn't  leave your husband out of the hook. He's  the reason you did what you did. 😲 my husband just agreed with me. But anyway he needs to start showing you how he feels.  Talk is cheap. I'm  never looking  up any more of these site. You all be getting my blood pressure  up. Good luck with your life you will find in the future you made the right move. OK now I can get some chachacha from hubby😜-and some good nights  sleep . God bless.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:36 PM
Angel

πŸ˜‘ I Angel G was wrong am my wife was rightπŸ˜’

😬And they lived happily  ever  after .

πŸ’žTHE ENDπŸ’•

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:16 AM

If I could I would hug your neck Angel ((((Angel πŸ˜‡))))) You have an amazing wife,  and I am sure you know it. You both positively impacted my life, even though at 1st I was pissed at you. I also read some of my Bible because of you,  Angels Wife. You said what it says about the heart. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?Jeremiah 17:9 KJV

This is my final post. I am done with this site πŸ˜ƒ

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:15 AM
Angel

😏

Monday, January 11, 2016 2:54 AM
Somebody

Ermmm can u link us a vid or something?

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 3:13 PM
Katie

Omg this is sooo hot!! I think you should do it and enjoy yourself, I love cheating on my husband with old lovers from my past. Especially giving them nice blowjobs and swallowing their semen! yum :)

Saturday, January 16, 2016 5:00 PM

I take it u r at least 36 years old and that u are and always will be a slut and a fool. Accept that and life will be easier for u

Sunday, January 17, 2016 3:14 AM

hey dumb asses read the comments. she stayed with her husband and did the right thing.  KATIE your a worthless slut. Keep swallowing you will eventually  get  throwght cancer or HIV  for being a whore.

Sunday, January 17, 2016 9:28 PM

New to this site. My wife cheated on me with my buddy. It's been a hell of a tough 8 months trying to figure this out. I'm mad,  hurt,  sad.

But Jesus there are a lot of really rude,  vulgar assholes and equally a surprising number of women advocating cheating. It's sad really. People are fu@kef.

I'm glad you didn't go down that road. If anything this event might make your marriage stronger.

Monday, January 18, 2016 3:22 PM
Angel

Sorry to hear about your situation. Leave and don't look back man. I read was it worth it (story on this site) and it's a perfect example on why you shouldn't  cheat. I know it's painful but move on. She could catch a disease  and give it to you. She did the ultimate  betrayal.

Sunday, January 24, 2016 10:29 PM
Katie

Hey guest, I've been cheating on my husband for 2 years now with various lovers and younger men. I always swallow their semen when we finish and still don't get any kind of diseases you are talking about. So far I've been with around 50 different men. I love cheating on him with young black or latino men, they taste yummy.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:21 AM

You must be proud  Katie good for you.  Your mom and dad did a good job. Hey hope there isn't  a God Because guest where you going to end up..  living a life of deceit is the way to go. So are you going to give that advice to your children . Keep playing  Russian roulette. You must have been top of your class.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:47 AM
Latino

Where do you live Katie I'll go visit you.

Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:52 AM
Lana

I want a dollar for every woman who bumps into an old flame and suddenly "I haven't been happy in my marriage for sometime" comes alive.

Let me just write that one down in my diary for future reference.

Friday, May 20, 2016 8:22 AM

Here's some simple words you can easily understand.  Your stupid.  You fell for a married man.  That means your stupid.  You had casual sex for 3 years and you hot pregnant.  Guess what your stupid again.  Now married to someone you just fucked and got pregnant with but don't seem to love.  You guessed very stupid.  Now want to hook up with the man that cheated with you.  Some stupid u can't explain.  It's really simple if someone cheats with you they will cheat on you.  Do you get it stupid?

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 1:42 PM
Doug

I think Katie is thebiggest whore of all these women

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
I worked from my home office for an overseas company so my workday started very early and thus ended early. Β I used to take my mail to this wine bar where I'd go through it. Β There were mostly young women there so that was my error. Β Knowing I was in a place frequented by many women and few men. Β I started taking a book and sat at the bar and read. Β One day a woman in her early 30's began working..
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X. Β When we first started dating, it was surreal. Β I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first. Β It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws. Β Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality. Β He had an aggressive, ultr..