Personal trainer over trained my wife

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:40 PM by Guest Rating: +33|-20

I have been married for eight years with my wife. We have two children and live a pretty awesome life. She wanted to compete in a fitness competition and asked if she could get a trainer for it. I said sure. That was in November, and in January she decided she wanted to leave me.  Details have come out since and I have found out that she was seeing him since November. The sex started somewhere around that time because he was continuously  in her speech. He is a royal douche bag and has used her like she has used so many other married women. He destroys their marriage and then walks away. Has anybody ever had this happen to them? I would love to hear.  I believe that there is more to the story even what I know. I am in uncovering things every day. It is the most twisted situation I've ever known. How do you toss away a great marriage of a years and two kids to a dumb ass personal trainer?

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Monday, August 15, 2016 10:29 AM

So what's the update? Are you and your wife still together? What's her attitude like? Is she sorry or does she not care at all? What's you situation at the moment

Monday, August 15, 2016 2:03 PM

Sounds like your wife is going to get her just desserts.  Don't be a fallback.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:25 PM

If you were keeping your wife happy. And she was inclined to be faithful. She would not have cheated. Despite the opportunity. Either she was a cheater at heart. And/or you neglected her enough for her to seek supplemental companionship. When one spouse cheats, the must accept some blame.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:27 AM
MrAnonymus

Look some women just are not trustworthy. She left her family for penis as much as it hurts you she is not worth the mental space.

There are countless scenarios you could think of to explain this completely selfish closure is a hard thing to get when your not offered any

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:47 PM

She didn't just cheat on you, she cheated on the family and worst of all her own children. This makes her an UNFIT mother. Do whatever you have to do to get rid of her and get custody. The two best ways are to provide evidence of her drug use or criminal activity.

Friday, August 19, 2016 10:28 PM

Lots of people talking to much hate. It's hard for all but you need to know the reasons she did what she did. Was she unhappy with her situation. In many cases the husband is partly to blame for the brake down but not to take responsibility for the infidelity. Seek help.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:09 AM

Why should he get the blame for his wife's whorish actions ? Even if he neglected her, mistreated her, even if she felt unhappy, she should've communicated. This is shitty. You don't do things like that when you get caught in a serious relationship. You better communicate and solve the problems.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:29 AM

Your wife crossed the  line  she is a whore

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..