Personal trainer over trained my wife

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:40 PM by Guest Rating: +32|-19

I have been married for eight years with my wife. We have two children and live a pretty awesome life. She wanted to compete in a fitness competition and asked if she could get a trainer for it. I said sure. That was in November, and in January she decided she wanted to leave me.  Details have come out since and I have found out that she was seeing him since November. The sex started somewhere around that time because he was continuously  in her speech. He is a royal douche bag and has used her like she has used so many other married women. He destroys their marriage and then walks away. Has anybody ever had this happen to them? I would love to hear.  I believe that there is more to the story even what I know. I am in uncovering things every day. It is the most twisted situation I've ever known. How do you toss away a great marriage of a years and two kids to a dumb ass personal trainer?

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Monday, August 15, 2016 10:29 AM

So what's the update? Are you and your wife still together? What's her attitude like? Is she sorry or does she not care at all? What's you situation at the moment

Monday, August 15, 2016 2:03 PM

Sounds like your wife is going to get her just desserts.  Don't be a fallback.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:25 PM

If you were keeping your wife happy. And she was inclined to be faithful. She would not have cheated. Despite the opportunity. Either she was a cheater at heart. And/or you neglected her enough for her to seek supplemental companionship. When one spouse cheats, the must accept some blame.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:27 AM
MrAnonymus

Look some women just are not trustworthy. She left her family for penis as much as it hurts you she is not worth the mental space.

There are countless scenarios you could think of to explain this completely selfish closure is a hard thing to get when your not offered any

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:47 PM

She didn't just cheat on you, she cheated on the family and worst of all her own children. This makes her an UNFIT mother. Do whatever you have to do to get rid of her and get custody. The two best ways are to provide evidence of her drug use or criminal activity.

Friday, August 19, 2016 10:28 PM

Lots of people talking to much hate. It's hard for all but you need to know the reasons she did what she did. Was she unhappy with her situation. In many cases the husband is partly to blame for the brake down but not to take responsibility for the infidelity. Seek help.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:09 AM

Why should he get the blame for his wife's whorish actions ? Even if he neglected her, mistreated her, even if she felt unhappy, she should've communicated. This is shitty. You don't do things like that when you get caught in a serious relationship. You better communicate and solve the problems.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:29 AM

Your wife crossed the  line  she is a whore

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..