http://opskriftopkastning.site/mebendazol-opskrift.cgi, http://opskriftopkastning.site/abilify-opskrift.cgi, http://ogrygninggenerisk.site/antabus-og-rygning.shtml, http://ogopfattelsefor.site/ziprasidon-og-opfattelse, http://erstatningformave.site/erstatning-for-antabus.htm,

Please help i need advice :(

My boyfriend cheated on me

Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:29 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So me and my boyfriend met on a dating app and we got serious pretty quickly and became exclusive after 3 weeks, mainly because he wanted us to be exclusive pretty much 5 days into seeing each other. We've been together for 2 months now and recently he was staying at mine and on his phone the notification came up that he's messaging a girl on this app. I confronted him and I later found out he's been messaging other girls on the app and 2 other girls that he'd met from this app previously. He also asked some of these girls out on dates so there was the intention of physically cheating on me but none took him up on the offer as i read through his conversations. He had a breakdown after I said I couldn't find this forgivable as he had betrayed my trust and he started sobbing/wailing in my arms about how he had depression and everyone leaves him and he thought our relationship was too good to be true and he was going to wake up one day and it would all be a dream. He said he couldn't trust this relationship and he started talking about how he was bullied at school, how he hates the world, how his parents' divorce affected him, how his dad cheated on his mum, how everything is his fault and that he was going to kill himself because he couldn't do this anymore. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy and maybe months down the line we can pick up where we left of. The talking to other girls seemed to die out after a month of us going out but there was still a few girls. My question is, is the cheating at all justified and did i make the right decision? Would it be smart of me, if this was you, to get back together with him after months of therapy because he's deleted all these girls' numbers, uninstalled the app and promised he'll change for me? I do love him and this is so so difficult.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:30 PM
C

You only know the guy for 2 months and you're in love with him? If I was you, I would not get back together. You're dodging a bullet. It's not even been long since you've been together and he's looking for other girls and he just unloaded a lot of personal info on you.

Monday, March 28, 2016 4:40 AM

Here is the answers to your questions. He said he couldn't trust this relationship. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy. The post from C says it all and don't look back.

Monday, March 28, 2016 6:38 AM

Run bitch run.  Sorry I hit you my parents divorce. Sorry I gave you herpes  I have felt alone. Yes I fucked your sister but she bullied me.  Look babe I maxed out your credit  card  cause I was going to kill my self.  😂😂😂😂😂 look sorry to tell you this but your stupid. Leave the dude. Men cry because the lost of a love one not because mommy and daddy issues.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..