Please help i need advice :(

My boyfriend cheated on me

Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:29 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So me and my boyfriend met on a dating app and we got serious pretty quickly and became exclusive after 3 weeks, mainly because he wanted us to be exclusive pretty much 5 days into seeing each other. We've been together for 2 months now and recently he was staying at mine and on his phone the notification came up that he's messaging a girl on this app. I confronted him and I later found out he's been messaging other girls on the app and 2 other girls that he'd met from this app previously. He also asked some of these girls out on dates so there was the intention of physically cheating on me but none took him up on the offer as i read through his conversations. He had a breakdown after I said I couldn't find this forgivable as he had betrayed my trust and he started sobbing/wailing in my arms about how he had depression and everyone leaves him and he thought our relationship was too good to be true and he was going to wake up one day and it would all be a dream. He said he couldn't trust this relationship and he started talking about how he was bullied at school, how he hates the world, how his parents' divorce affected him, how his dad cheated on his mum, how everything is his fault and that he was going to kill himself because he couldn't do this anymore. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy and maybe months down the line we can pick up where we left of. The talking to other girls seemed to die out after a month of us going out but there was still a few girls. My question is, is the cheating at all justified and did i make the right decision? Would it be smart of me, if this was you, to get back together with him after months of therapy because he's deleted all these girls' numbers, uninstalled the app and promised he'll change for me? I do love him and this is so so difficult.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:30 PM

You only know the guy for 2 months and you're in love with him? If I was you, I would not get back together. You're dodging a bullet. It's not even been long since you've been together and he's looking for other girls and he just unloaded a lot of personal info on you.

Monday, March 28, 2016 4:40 AM

Here is the answers to your questions. He said he couldn't trust this relationship. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy. The post from C says it all and don't look back.

Monday, March 28, 2016 6:38 AM

Run bitch run.  Sorry I hit you my parents divorce. Sorry I gave you herpes  I have felt alone. Yes I fucked your sister but she bullied me.  Look babe I maxed out your credit  card  cause I was going to kill my self.  😂😂😂😂😂 look sorry to tell you this but your stupid. Leave the dude. Men cry because the lost of a love one not because mommy and daddy issues.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +56|-25
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +15|-4
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +92|-27
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..