http://markenavnog.website/betamethason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/itraconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/doxycyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nortriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/felodipin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Please help i need advice :(

My boyfriend cheated on me

Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:29 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So me and my boyfriend met on a dating app and we got serious pretty quickly and became exclusive after 3 weeks, mainly because he wanted us to be exclusive pretty much 5 days into seeing each other. We've been together for 2 months now and recently he was staying at mine and on his phone the notification came up that he's messaging a girl on this app. I confronted him and I later found out he's been messaging other girls on the app and 2 other girls that he'd met from this app previously. He also asked some of these girls out on dates so there was the intention of physically cheating on me but none took him up on the offer as i read through his conversations. He had a breakdown after I said I couldn't find this forgivable as he had betrayed my trust and he started sobbing/wailing in my arms about how he had depression and everyone leaves him and he thought our relationship was too good to be true and he was going to wake up one day and it would all be a dream. He said he couldn't trust this relationship and he started talking about how he was bullied at school, how he hates the world, how his parents' divorce affected him, how his dad cheated on his mum, how everything is his fault and that he was going to kill himself because he couldn't do this anymore. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy and maybe months down the line we can pick up where we left of. The talking to other girls seemed to die out after a month of us going out but there was still a few girls. My question is, is the cheating at all justified and did i make the right decision? Would it be smart of me, if this was you, to get back together with him after months of therapy because he's deleted all these girls' numbers, uninstalled the app and promised he'll change for me? I do love him and this is so so difficult.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:30 PM
C

You only know the guy for 2 months and you're in love with him? If I was you, I would not get back together. You're dodging a bullet. It's not even been long since you've been together and he's looking for other girls and he just unloaded a lot of personal info on you.

Monday, March 28, 2016 4:40 AM

Here is the answers to your questions. He said he couldn't trust this relationship. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy. The post from C says it all and don't look back.

Monday, March 28, 2016 6:38 AM

Run bitch run.  Sorry I hit you my parents divorce. Sorry I gave you herpes  I have felt alone. Yes I fucked your sister but she bullied me.  Look babe I maxed out your credit  card  cause I was going to kill my self.  😂😂😂😂😂 look sorry to tell you this but your stupid. Leave the dude. Men cry because the lost of a love one not because mommy and daddy issues.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +406|-128
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +83|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..