Please help i need advice :(

My boyfriend cheated on me

Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:29 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So me and my boyfriend met on a dating app and we got serious pretty quickly and became exclusive after 3 weeks, mainly because he wanted us to be exclusive pretty much 5 days into seeing each other. We've been together for 2 months now and recently he was staying at mine and on his phone the notification came up that he's messaging a girl on this app. I confronted him and I later found out he's been messaging other girls on the app and 2 other girls that he'd met from this app previously. He also asked some of these girls out on dates so there was the intention of physically cheating on me but none took him up on the offer as i read through his conversations. He had a breakdown after I said I couldn't find this forgivable as he had betrayed my trust and he started sobbing/wailing in my arms about how he had depression and everyone leaves him and he thought our relationship was too good to be true and he was going to wake up one day and it would all be a dream. He said he couldn't trust this relationship and he started talking about how he was bullied at school, how he hates the world, how his parents' divorce affected him, how his dad cheated on his mum, how everything is his fault and that he was going to kill himself because he couldn't do this anymore. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy and maybe months down the line we can pick up where we left of. The talking to other girls seemed to die out after a month of us going out but there was still a few girls. My question is, is the cheating at all justified and did i make the right decision? Would it be smart of me, if this was you, to get back together with him after months of therapy because he's deleted all these girls' numbers, uninstalled the app and promised he'll change for me? I do love him and this is so so difficult.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:30 PM
C

You only know the guy for 2 months and you're in love with him? If I was you, I would not get back together. You're dodging a bullet. It's not even been long since you've been together and he's looking for other girls and he just unloaded a lot of personal info on you.

Monday, March 28, 2016 4:40 AM

Here is the answers to your questions. He said he couldn't trust this relationship. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy. The post from C says it all and don't look back.

Monday, March 28, 2016 6:38 AM

Run bitch run.  Sorry I hit you my parents divorce. Sorry I gave you herpes  I have felt alone. Yes I fucked your sister but she bullied me.  Look babe I maxed out your credit  card  cause I was going to kill my self.  😂😂😂😂😂 look sorry to tell you this but your stupid. Leave the dude. Men cry because the lost of a love one not because mommy and daddy issues.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:52 AM by Guest

Comments
I cheated on my boyfriend.  A 2 year old relationship that felt almost fairytale-like. We did everything right. We dated, we got together, we met each other's parents & extended families, we sat down to talk things out after each argument, we learned to give each other space and freedom, we never mentioned "breakup", we were two puzzle pieces that really fit. But I cheated and I don't feel a..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..