Please help i need advice :(

My boyfriend cheated on me

Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:29 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So me and my boyfriend met on a dating app and we got serious pretty quickly and became exclusive after 3 weeks, mainly because he wanted us to be exclusive pretty much 5 days into seeing each other. We've been together for 2 months now and recently he was staying at mine and on his phone the notification came up that he's messaging a girl on this app. I confronted him and I later found out he's been messaging other girls on the app and 2 other girls that he'd met from this app previously. He also asked some of these girls out on dates so there was the intention of physically cheating on me but none took him up on the offer as i read through his conversations. He had a breakdown after I said I couldn't find this forgivable as he had betrayed my trust and he started sobbing/wailing in my arms about how he had depression and everyone leaves him and he thought our relationship was too good to be true and he was going to wake up one day and it would all be a dream. He said he couldn't trust this relationship and he started talking about how he was bullied at school, how he hates the world, how his parents' divorce affected him, how his dad cheated on his mum, how everything is his fault and that he was going to kill himself because he couldn't do this anymore. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy and maybe months down the line we can pick up where we left of. The talking to other girls seemed to die out after a month of us going out but there was still a few girls. My question is, is the cheating at all justified and did i make the right decision? Would it be smart of me, if this was you, to get back together with him after months of therapy because he's deleted all these girls' numbers, uninstalled the app and promised he'll change for me? I do love him and this is so so difficult.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, March 26, 2016 7:30 PM
C

You only know the guy for 2 months and you're in love with him? If I was you, I would not get back together. You're dodging a bullet. It's not even been long since you've been together and he's looking for other girls and he just unloaded a lot of personal info on you.

Monday, March 28, 2016 4:40 AM

Here is the answers to your questions. He said he couldn't trust this relationship. I said we needed to break up for now and he needed to go to therapy. The post from C says it all and don't look back.

Monday, March 28, 2016 6:38 AM

Run bitch run.  Sorry I hit you my parents divorce. Sorry I gave you herpes  I have felt alone. Yes I fucked your sister but she bullied me.  Look babe I maxed out your credit  card  cause I was going to kill my self.  😂😂😂😂😂 look sorry to tell you this but your stupid. Leave the dude. Men cry because the lost of a love one not because mommy and daddy issues.

Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:19 AM by Cuck potential

Comments
my girlfriend and I had been going out for a while and one night we were chatting about our previous conquests ;) I asked her if she had ever been with a guy bigger than me. she told me a story about how when she had been on holiday with her parents in the Dominican Republic. One of the hotel workers got pretty friendly with her. He was taking her on tours of places etc and doing the whole flirty..
Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..