Pof Catfished my boyfriend

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 7:17 AM by Skidney Rating: +6|-3

So I've known this man for about 6 yrs. He and I have always managed to come back around to each other and can't seem to let go. He's had serious girlfriends and a kid with one of them, me the same, but for some reason we always seem to get back in touch and try to work things out. They always end up terrible, I mean, really bad. So about a month ago he finds me on Pof dating site. A couple messages later and we decide to hook up. We had been casually hooking up a few times a week until 2 weeks ago when HE wanted to make it official. I'm down. So I tell him to get rid of the other girls he's talking to and take this seriously. He agrees. Now, I start noticing last week that he's messaging people late at night while his phone goes off so it automatically triggers my insecurities. I decided in the morning I would make a fake profile and catch him. I did, I got a few images of a beautiful girl off Google and in his first response to the fake profile he gives her his number. Now, I was thinking hes caught, right? Well, for whatever reason I decided to make this girl seem psycho so he will get the hint and get off the site for good. I start talking to him about how she's an escort and would give it to him for free etc. He gets freaked out and tells her not to contact him. So I decoded I'm going to make a new profile, with a less hot girl, someone who looks like his type. I find an Instagram of a girl with tons of pics tires, so I screenshot a few, crop out the intstagram banners and go to work. He's really interested in this one. Writes her back immediately showering her in compliments. It kinda hurt. Not ganna lie, so I decided to make a text free pinger account so he can text her "phone number" him and I had plans that night for him to come over, so when this fake girl Nikki asked him to meet up, he said he couldn't because he had his daughter. BUT he wanted to take her out for a drink on Saturday. He knew I had my kids that weekend and I would be home. So I play it out, texting him as Nikki for the next few days, exchanging steamy messages and photos. All the while he is being so sweet to me and telling me how he misses me while he's at work blah blah blah. So Saturday comes around... Nikki agreed to meet him at the bar at 10:00 he gets there and sends texts asking where she is and I managed to hold him PFF for another hour saying my friend was taking awhile to get ready. By the time 11:45 rolls around he gets mad and texts nikki a bunch of things saying how he's never been stood up and he waited in his car for over an hour. I gatta say, it did make me feel a little nice knowing he was hurt.  Oh and that Saturday night? Around midnight I get a text from him saying that he's having a rough night and if he can come over... I ignored it and said I was asleep in the morning. So that was this past weekend, its Tuesday now. He is still texting nikki to see if she will meet up with him  tomorrow. Any advice on how i should play out the ending?

Tags: Dating; Daughter; Friend; Kids;

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:33 AM

Stop the game and just leaver him. When he finds out he is going to find a way to blame you. He already  started  the relationship with  lies Why bother.  Call him let him  know it was you and not to  call you, text you or bother thinking about you .  Get your shit out his house first. No need for the dramatic I got you scene. If you want t drama tell him to meet you somewhere  and never show up. When he calls you ask him how is nikki doing. Hang up  and don't even give him the time to speak just text him to leave you alone. By the way stay off of POF find guys the normal way.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:09 AM

I dont wanna be rude but females like your are dumb. You mess around with a guy that was cheating on his girl for you and your surprised hes doing the same to you? Lol okay

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:26 PM

I have to agree with Lizz, but both you and your bf are dumb.   If you want to play games with him, make a date as Nikki ste a time and place then, of course, show upas yourself.   Give him your peace of mind then END THE RELATIONSHIP.   No more hook ups, no more contact.   You already know what kind of guys he is.  Just end it with him, period.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 4:31 AM

Common sense. Break it off already. How old are you? Great going on settjng a bad example for your kids.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +36|-13
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-2
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +87|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..