http://markenavnog.website/azathioprin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metoclopramid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/felodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pramipexol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/naltrexon-mærke-navn.shtml,

Pof Catfished my boyfriend

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 7:17 AM by Skidney Rating: +6|-3

So I've known this man for about 6 yrs. He and I have always managed to come back around to each other and can't seem to let go. He's had serious girlfriends and a kid with one of them, me the same, but for some reason we always seem to get back in touch and try to work things out. They always end up terrible, I mean, really bad. So about a month ago he finds me on Pof dating site. A couple messages later and we decide to hook up. We had been casually hooking up a few times a week until 2 weeks ago when HE wanted to make it official. I'm down. So I tell him to get rid of the other girls he's talking to and take this seriously. He agrees. Now, I start noticing last week that he's messaging people late at night while his phone goes off so it automatically triggers my insecurities. I decided in the morning I would make a fake profile and catch him. I did, I got a few images of a beautiful girl off Google and in his first response to the fake profile he gives her his number. Now, I was thinking hes caught, right? Well, for whatever reason I decided to make this girl seem psycho so he will get the hint and get off the site for good. I start talking to him about how she's an escort and would give it to him for free etc. He gets freaked out and tells her not to contact him. So I decoded I'm going to make a new profile, with a less hot girl, someone who looks like his type. I find an Instagram of a girl with tons of pics tires, so I screenshot a few, crop out the intstagram banners and go to work. He's really interested in this one. Writes her back immediately showering her in compliments. It kinda hurt. Not ganna lie, so I decided to make a text free pinger account so he can text her "phone number" him and I had plans that night for him to come over, so when this fake girl Nikki asked him to meet up, he said he couldn't because he had his daughter. BUT he wanted to take her out for a drink on Saturday. He knew I had my kids that weekend and I would be home. So I play it out, texting him as Nikki for the next few days, exchanging steamy messages and photos. All the while he is being so sweet to me and telling me how he misses me while he's at work blah blah blah. So Saturday comes around... Nikki agreed to meet him at the bar at 10:00 he gets there and sends texts asking where she is and I managed to hold him PFF for another hour saying my friend was taking awhile to get ready. By the time 11:45 rolls around he gets mad and texts nikki a bunch of things saying how he's never been stood up and he waited in his car for over an hour. I gatta say, it did make me feel a little nice knowing he was hurt.  Oh and that Saturday night? Around midnight I get a text from him saying that he's having a rough night and if he can come over... I ignored it and said I was asleep in the morning. So that was this past weekend, its Tuesday now. He is still texting nikki to see if she will meet up with him  tomorrow. Any advice on how i should play out the ending?

Tags: Dating; Daughter; Friend; Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:33 AM
Julius

Stop the game and just leaver him. When he finds out he is going to find a way to blame you. He already  started  the relationship with  lies Why bother.  Call him let him  know it was you and not to  call you, text you or bother thinking about you .  Get your shit out his house first. No need for the dramatic I got you scene. If you want t drama tell him to meet you somewhere  and never show up. When he calls you ask him how is nikki doing. Hang up  and don't even give him the time to speak just text him to leave you alone. By the way stay off of POF find guys the normal way.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:09 AM
Lizz

I dont wanna be rude but females like your are dumb. You mess around with a guy that was cheating on his girl for you and your surprised hes doing the same to you? Lol okay

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:26 PM

I have to agree with Lizz, but both you and your bf are dumb.   If you want to play games with him, make a date as Nikki ste a time and place then, of course, show upas yourself.   Give him your peace of mind then END THE RELATIONSHIP.   No more hook ups, no more contact.   You already know what kind of guys he is.  Just end it with him, period.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 4:31 AM

Common sense. Break it off already. How old are you? Great going on settjng a bad example for your kids.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

10K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

15K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

15K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..