http://markenavnog.website/atarax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amantadin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/betamethason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/asasantin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/aripiprazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Reasons why you shouldn't vent to someone of the other gender

I cheated on my girlfriend

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:41 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-7

Me and my girlfriend have been together way longer than we've expected everyone sees us as this perfect couple but in reality we have a few problems one is she doesn't trust me and that makes me really insecure in who I am in this relationship so I vent to a girl about it and feeling the emotional support she gives me I decided to get comfortable with her get drunk and cheat on my girlfriend this is so hard because how do I do that to the person I care for the most I don't no what to do but to just sit there and take all the blame and I can't use being accused of being unfaithful lead me to be unfaithful I just have to take the blame

Comments

Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:21 PM
ALF

Yes, you have to take the blame for the cheating.  You own that one 100%.  But I would also suggest that you take a step back and take a good, hard look at your relationship with your girlfriend.  Has she ever told you that she doesn't trust you?  If she has been doing this, your relationship with her isn't going anywhere.  Trust is an essential part of any relationship.  She can't expect to have a good relationship is she doesn't trust.  And neither should you.  You say her mistrust makes you feel insecure.  Perhaps that's because you don't truly trust her either.  If you can't trust each other you'd both be better off without each other.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:18 AM
TheBestAdvice

It seems like you are saying you should take the blame, but then you sound like you are blaming your girlfriend. In a relationship you have three ways to deal with a problem.

1) You can live with the problem.

2) You can fix the problem.

3) You can leave the relationship.

In a relationship it is fair to do any of those things.  Staying in the relationship, but cheating is not something you can blame on your partner.  You did that, not her.  I suggest that you work really hard to fix things and if you can't then leave

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +226|-67
13K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +47|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..