Reasons why you shouldn't vent to someone of the other gender

I cheated on my girlfriend

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:41 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

Me and my girlfriend have been together way longer than we've expected everyone sees us as this perfect couple but in reality we have a few problems one is she doesn't trust me and that makes me really insecure in who I am in this relationship so I vent to a girl about it and feeling the emotional support she gives me I decided to get comfortable with her get drunk and cheat on my girlfriend this is so hard because how do I do that to the person I care for the most I don't no what to do but to just sit there and take all the blame and I can't use being accused of being unfaithful lead me to be unfaithful I just have to take the blame

Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:21 PM

Yes, you have to take the blame for the cheating.  You own that one 100%.  But I would also suggest that you take a step back and take a good, hard look at your relationship with your girlfriend.  Has she ever told you that she doesn't trust you?  If she has been doing this, your relationship with her isn't going anywhere.  Trust is an essential part of any relationship.  She can't expect to have a good relationship is she doesn't trust.  And neither should you.  You say her mistrust makes you feel insecure.  Perhaps that's because you don't truly trust her either.  If you can't trust each other you'd both be better off without each other.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:18 AM

It seems like you are saying you should take the blame, but then you sound like you are blaming your girlfriend. In a relationship you have three ways to deal with a problem.

1) You can live with the problem.

2) You can fix the problem.

3) You can leave the relationship.

In a relationship it is fair to do any of those things.  Staying in the relationship, but cheating is not something you can blame on your partner.  You did that, not her.  I suggest that you work really hard to fix things and if you can't then leave

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +33|-12
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-2
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +87|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..