http://apotekdiarre.site/ciloxan-apotek.aspx, http://maveogvin.site/olanzapin-mave.html, http://maveogvin.site/domperidon-mave.html, http://hvormankankobe.site/hvor-man-kan-købe-seroquel.shtml, http://forsendelsenyfodt.site/perilax-forsendelse.shtml,

Reasons why you shouldn't vent to someone of the other gender

I cheated on my girlfriend

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:41 AM by Guest Rating: +2|-7

Me and my girlfriend have been together way longer than we've expected everyone sees us as this perfect couple but in reality we have a few problems one is she doesn't trust me and that makes me really insecure in who I am in this relationship so I vent to a girl about it and feeling the emotional support she gives me I decided to get comfortable with her get drunk and cheat on my girlfriend this is so hard because how do I do that to the person I care for the most I don't no what to do but to just sit there and take all the blame and I can't use being accused of being unfaithful lead me to be unfaithful I just have to take the blame

Comments

Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:21 PM
ALF

Yes, you have to take the blame for the cheating.  You own that one 100%.  But I would also suggest that you take a step back and take a good, hard look at your relationship with your girlfriend.  Has she ever told you that she doesn't trust you?  If she has been doing this, your relationship with her isn't going anywhere.  Trust is an essential part of any relationship.  She can't expect to have a good relationship is she doesn't trust.  And neither should you.  You say her mistrust makes you feel insecure.  Perhaps that's because you don't truly trust her either.  If you can't trust each other you'd both be better off without each other.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:18 AM
TheBestAdvice

It seems like you are saying you should take the blame, but then you sound like you are blaming your girlfriend. In a relationship you have three ways to deal with a problem.

1) You can live with the problem.

2) You can fix the problem.

3) You can leave the relationship.

In a relationship it is fair to do any of those things.  Staying in the relationship, but cheating is not something you can blame on your partner.  You did that, not her.  I suggest that you work really hard to fix things and if you can't then leave

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
1967
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +18|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..