http://markenavnog.website/ciloxan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/seroquel-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/felodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clozapin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Secretly In love with his bestfriend

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:27 PM by Guest Rating: +13|-12

I had a sex fling with my then boyfriends best friend and it was great it was 10 years ago but still I can remember how he caressed my body...We spent days together just fuckin. But he goes to jail and I more on. When he is released I am meet with resentment from him because I never kept in touch with him.Fast forward and we are back in each other lives again the sexual tension is defiently there we have made plans to just sit down talk but all I can think about is him inside me. I just found out my husband cheated on me and although I forgave him I will feel much better when I cheat toooo.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:22 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you feel this way you haven't  forgiven  your husband.  What you want is revenge  and you don't  realize  you will only end up playing  yourself. You already cheated emotionally and it will bring  you  to  self distruching if go thru with it.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:24 AM

Sorry destruction

Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:20 PM
ALF

Sounds like you haven't learned anything.  Cheat on your boyfriend, cheat on your husband too.  Technically, you cheated on your boyfriend's best friend when you got married while he was in jail.  You're just an all around cheat.  One day karma's horse is going to take a giant shit on you.

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:32 AM
Gabby

I would stay as far away from him as possible. Your going to feel really shitty about yourself if you sleep with him. You have a man. Don't take him for granted. Is five min of pleasure really worth losing the man you love?

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:11 PM

You sound very uneducated.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:24 AM
Mr2kinky

You should both just allow one another to cheat... It can be pretty hot..

Feel free red to reach out

luvmywifey@mail.com

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

13K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

14K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..