http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-clozapin.aspx, http://terapigenerisk.site/memantin-terapi.htm, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-zovir-online.asp, http://pillerdanmark.site/amlodipin-piller.jsp, http://prisordenonline.site/ranitidin-pris.html,

Secretly In love with his bestfriend

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:27 PM by Guest Rating: +12|-10

I had a sex fling with my then boyfriends best friend and it was great it was 10 years ago but still I can remember how he caressed my body...We spent days together just fuckin. But he goes to jail and I more on. When he is released I am meet with resentment from him because I never kept in touch with him.Fast forward and we are back in each other lives again the sexual tension is defiently there we have made plans to just sit down talk but all I can think about is him inside me. I just found out my husband cheated on me and although I forgave him I will feel much better when I cheat toooo.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:22 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you feel this way you haven't  forgiven  your husband.  What you want is revenge  and you don't  realize  you will only end up playing  yourself. You already cheated emotionally and it will bring  you  to  self distruching if go thru with it.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:24 AM

Sorry destruction

Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:20 PM
ALF

Sounds like you haven't learned anything.  Cheat on your boyfriend, cheat on your husband too.  Technically, you cheated on your boyfriend's best friend when you got married while he was in jail.  You're just an all around cheat.  One day karma's horse is going to take a giant shit on you.

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:32 AM
Gabby

I would stay as far away from him as possible. Your going to feel really shitty about yourself if you sleep with him. You have a man. Don't take him for granted. Is five min of pleasure really worth losing the man you love?

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:11 PM

You sound very uneducated.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:24 AM
Mr2kinky

You should both just allow one another to cheat... It can be pretty hot..

Feel free red to reach out

luvmywifey@mail.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..