Secretly In love with his bestfriend

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:27 PM by Guest Rating: +12|-11

I had a sex fling with my then boyfriends best friend and it was great it was 10 years ago but still I can remember how he caressed my body...We spent days together just fuckin. But he goes to jail and I more on. When he is released I am meet with resentment from him because I never kept in touch with him.Fast forward and we are back in each other lives again the sexual tension is defiently there we have made plans to just sit down talk but all I can think about is him inside me. I just found out my husband cheated on me and although I forgave him I will feel much better when I cheat toooo.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:22 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you feel this way you haven't  forgiven  your husband.  What you want is revenge  and you don't  realize  you will only end up playing  yourself. You already cheated emotionally and it will bring  you  to  self distruching if go thru with it.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:24 AM

Sorry destruction

Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:20 PM
ALF

Sounds like you haven't learned anything.  Cheat on your boyfriend, cheat on your husband too.  Technically, you cheated on your boyfriend's best friend when you got married while he was in jail.  You're just an all around cheat.  One day karma's horse is going to take a giant shit on you.

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:32 AM
Gabby

I would stay as far away from him as possible. Your going to feel really shitty about yourself if you sleep with him. You have a man. Don't take him for granted. Is five min of pleasure really worth losing the man you love?

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:11 PM

You sound very uneducated.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:24 AM
Mr2kinky

You should both just allow one another to cheat... It can be pretty hot..

Feel free red to reach out

luvmywifey@mail.com

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..