Secretly In love with his bestfriend

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:27 PM by Guest Rating: +12|-10

I had a sex fling with my then boyfriends best friend and it was great it was 10 years ago but still I can remember how he caressed my body...We spent days together just fuckin. But he goes to jail and I more on. When he is released I am meet with resentment from him because I never kept in touch with him.Fast forward and we are back in each other lives again the sexual tension is defiently there we have made plans to just sit down talk but all I can think about is him inside me. I just found out my husband cheated on me and although I forgave him I will feel much better when I cheat toooo.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:22 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you feel this way you haven't  forgiven  your husband.  What you want is revenge  and you don't  realize  you will only end up playing  yourself. You already cheated emotionally and it will bring  you  to  self distruching if go thru with it.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:24 AM

Sorry destruction

Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:20 PM
ALF

Sounds like you haven't learned anything.  Cheat on your boyfriend, cheat on your husband too.  Technically, you cheated on your boyfriend's best friend when you got married while he was in jail.  You're just an all around cheat.  One day karma's horse is going to take a giant shit on you.

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:32 AM
Gabby

I would stay as far away from him as possible. Your going to feel really shitty about yourself if you sleep with him. You have a man. Don't take him for granted. Is five min of pleasure really worth losing the man you love?

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:11 PM

You sound very uneducated.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:24 AM
Mr2kinky

You should both just allow one another to cheat... It can be pretty hot..

Feel free red to reach out

luvmywifey@mail.com

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest

Comments
I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'..