http://markenavnog.website/ciloxan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/seroquel-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/felodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clozapin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Secretly In love with his bestfriend

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:27 PM by Guest Rating: +13|-12

I had a sex fling with my then boyfriends best friend and it was great it was 10 years ago but still I can remember how he caressed my body...We spent days together just fuckin. But he goes to jail and I more on. When he is released I am meet with resentment from him because I never kept in touch with him.Fast forward and we are back in each other lives again the sexual tension is defiently there we have made plans to just sit down talk but all I can think about is him inside me. I just found out my husband cheated on me and although I forgave him I will feel much better when I cheat toooo.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:22 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you feel this way you haven't  forgiven  your husband.  What you want is revenge  and you don't  realize  you will only end up playing  yourself. You already cheated emotionally and it will bring  you  to  self distruching if go thru with it.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:24 AM

Sorry destruction

Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:20 PM
ALF

Sounds like you haven't learned anything.  Cheat on your boyfriend, cheat on your husband too.  Technically, you cheated on your boyfriend's best friend when you got married while he was in jail.  You're just an all around cheat.  One day karma's horse is going to take a giant shit on you.

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:32 AM
Gabby

I would stay as far away from him as possible. Your going to feel really shitty about yourself if you sleep with him. You have a man. Don't take him for granted. Is five min of pleasure really worth losing the man you love?

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:11 PM

You sound very uneducated.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:24 AM
Mr2kinky

You should both just allow one another to cheat... It can be pretty hot..

Feel free red to reach out

luvmywifey@mail.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +382|-119
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..