Sex with my friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:46 AM by Reakariolina Valdez Rating: +0|-6

I've been cheating on my boyfriend since November of last year. Last year was a rough one for us, I was going through a lot of problems in my house and he wasn't too supporting. Until I finally decided to move out and he didn't help me at all. So my friend comes in the pic. I liked him since I met him but never said anything. He comes to help me move out and thats when it all started. He has his wife too and a babygirl. I want to end up things but i dnt know how to. I love my boyfriend and I've been regreting this since it happened. I never cheated on him before or him on me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:23 PM

no you dont love your boyfriend because you do not respect him. You must respect a man to love him and you dont because you did attempt to talk to him about the problems you are facing. you need to break it off with both and sort your life out if you are having problems that make it difficult to be in a relationship.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:18 PM
Jimokeys

i want a Woman like You.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..