Sex with my friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:46 AM by Reakariolina Valdez Rating: +0|-6

I've been cheating on my boyfriend since November of last year. Last year was a rough one for us, I was going through a lot of problems in my house and he wasn't too supporting. Until I finally decided to move out and he didn't help me at all. So my friend comes in the pic. I liked him since I met him but never said anything. He comes to help me move out and thats when it all started. He has his wife too and a babygirl. I want to end up things but i dnt know how to. I love my boyfriend and I've been regreting this since it happened. I never cheated on him before or him on me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:23 PM

no you dont love your boyfriend because you do not respect him. You must respect a man to love him and you dont because you did attempt to talk to him about the problems you are facing. you need to break it off with both and sort your life out if you are having problems that make it difficult to be in a relationship.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:18 PM
Jimokeys

i want a Woman like You.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +103|-97
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..