http://antibiotikaogol.site/azathioprin-antibiotika.aspx, http://ahvormankankobe.site/hvor-man-kan-købe-imodium.jsp, http://bmindstedosis.site/mindste-dosis-voltaren.aspx, http://xhvormegeter.site/hvor-meget-er-mometason.html, http://opskriftogvit.site/rigevidon-opskrift.shtml,

Sex with my friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:46 AM by Reakariolina Valdez Rating: +0|-6

I've been cheating on my boyfriend since November of last year. Last year was a rough one for us, I was going through a lot of problems in my house and he wasn't too supporting. Until I finally decided to move out and he didn't help me at all. So my friend comes in the pic. I liked him since I met him but never said anything. He comes to help me move out and thats when it all started. He has his wife too and a babygirl. I want to end up things but i dnt know how to. I love my boyfriend and I've been regreting this since it happened. I never cheated on him before or him on me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:23 PM

no you dont love your boyfriend because you do not respect him. You must respect a man to love him and you dont because you did attempt to talk to him about the problems you are facing. you need to break it off with both and sort your life out if you are having problems that make it difficult to be in a relationship.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:18 PM
Jimokeys

i want a Woman like You.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +24|-17
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +30|-11
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..