Sex with my friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:46 AM by Reakariolina Valdez Rating: +0|-6

I've been cheating on my boyfriend since November of last year. Last year was a rough one for us, I was going through a lot of problems in my house and he wasn't too supporting. Until I finally decided to move out and he didn't help me at all. So my friend comes in the pic. I liked him since I met him but never said anything. He comes to help me move out and thats when it all started. He has his wife too and a babygirl. I want to end up things but i dnt know how to. I love my boyfriend and I've been regreting this since it happened. I never cheated on him before or him on me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:23 PM

no you dont love your boyfriend because you do not respect him. You must respect a man to love him and you dont because you did attempt to talk to him about the problems you are facing. you need to break it off with both and sort your life out if you are having problems that make it difficult to be in a relationship.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:18 PM
Jimokeys

i want a Woman like You.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..