Sex with my friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:46 AM by Reakariolina Valdez Rating: +0|-6

I've been cheating on my boyfriend since November of last year. Last year was a rough one for us, I was going through a lot of problems in my house and he wasn't too supporting. Until I finally decided to move out and he didn't help me at all. So my friend comes in the pic. I liked him since I met him but never said anything. He comes to help me move out and thats when it all started. He has his wife too and a babygirl. I want to end up things but i dnt know how to. I love my boyfriend and I've been regreting this since it happened. I never cheated on him before or him on me.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:23 PM

no you dont love your boyfriend because you do not respect him. You must respect a man to love him and you dont because you did attempt to talk to him about the problems you are facing. you need to break it off with both and sort your life out if you are having problems that make it difficult to be in a relationship.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 11:18 PM
Jimokeys

i want a Woman like You.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1995
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..