She cheated on me and now she cheats on him

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 1:24 PM by Guest Rating: +29|-32

It started over 5 years ago when my wife Lori took a business trip to a conferenc in Phoenix. She met a fellow Union member involed in the same things as she was. Well they hooked up a couple of times while she was there. Once she came home they continued to talk and eventually he came to our state to have a little hook up duing the week. This turned into a idea they had to have him come to town saying she met him at the conference and we was attending training with her and wanted to know if he could stay with us. I trusted my wife and said ok. this happen on 3 seperate occasions with me not knowing that she was fucking him after I left for work in the morning after we fucked the night before. well it getts better. She had the balls to invite him and his wife for a little vacation to our state and they even stayed at our house. She must of felt real good about having  the wife of man she was fucking staying in our house. I had no idea she was so slutty. I knew things was not right when she came up with a idea for a trip to DC for a conference. Turns out it was a fuck fest for them. I found a picture on her phone of the 2 of them laying on the bed the day afterr she came home.

My mistake was to try and work it out and believied she would change. Several years later she had another afair with another co worker involved in the same shit. It turns out she never stopped talking to the first asshloe and now she is cheating with her asshole 2 with asshole 1 I feel sorry for him because she turned into somebody that only cars for her self. She stopped talking to her daughter and embaressed her son so bad he didnt talk to he for weeks. She is in trouble with money  and she has no clue that Karma is kicking her ass.

Tags: Coworker Affair; Daughter;

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 8:23 PM

Damn i would of stopped talking to her on the first time i caught her no point in trusting someone who has already betrayed you let alone giving her a second chance but hey i guess everyone is diffrent but i would have cut her off, you know what worked for me i fucked another girl and had her open the door when she came for her shit thats how its done its not revenge or cheating you are just simply moving on

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:33 PM

You caught your wife being a slut once and then you tried to figure things out? Is this an American thing te be a cuckold husband? Never tried to slap her, mighty man?

Saturday, December 26, 2015 8:53 PM

You had my sympathy in the first paragraph, and completely lost all of it in the 2nd.

Monday, February 1, 2016 1:45 AM

Haha you got played, son

Saturday, August 27, 2016 8:51 PM

It sounds to me like there may be a mental health issue going on with her. Borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder or a combination of both. My advice would be to run fast and run far. It won't stop without professional therapy.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +39|-26
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +120|-51
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..