http://markenavnog.website/memantin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/galantamin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ciprofloxacin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/omeprazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

She cheated on me and now she cheats on him

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 1:24 PM by Guest Rating: +53|-60

It started over 5 years ago when my wife Lori took a business trip to a conferenc in Phoenix. She met a fellow Union member involed in the same things as she was. Well they hooked up a couple of times while she was there. Once she came home they continued to talk and eventually he came to our state to have a little hook up duing the week. This turned into a idea they had to have him come to town saying she met him at the conference and we was attending training with her and wanted to know if he could stay with us. I trusted my wife and said ok. this happen on 3 seperate occasions with me not knowing that she was fucking him after I left for work in the morning after we fucked the night before. well it getts better. She had the balls to invite him and his wife for a little vacation to our state and they even stayed at our house. She must of felt real good about having  the wife of man she was fucking staying in our house. I had no idea she was so slutty. I knew things was not right when she came up with a idea for a trip to DC for a conference. Turns out it was a fuck fest for them. I found a picture on her phone of the 2 of them laying on the bed the day afterr she came home.

My mistake was to try and work it out and believied she would change. Several years later she had another afair with another co worker involved in the same shit. It turns out she never stopped talking to the first asshloe and now she is cheating with her asshole 2 with asshole 1 I feel sorry for him because she turned into somebody that only cars for her self. She stopped talking to her daughter and embaressed her son so bad he didnt talk to he for weeks. She is in trouble with money  and she has no clue that Karma is kicking her ass.

Tags: Coworker Affair; Daughter;

Comments

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 8:23 PM

Damn i would of stopped talking to her on the first time i caught her no point in trusting someone who has already betrayed you let alone giving her a second chance but hey i guess everyone is diffrent but i would have cut her off, you know what worked for me i fucked another girl and had her open the door when she came for her shit thats how its done its not revenge or cheating you are just simply moving on

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:33 PM

You caught your wife being a slut once and then you tried to figure things out? Is this an American thing te be a cuckold husband? Never tried to slap her, mighty man?

Saturday, December 26, 2015 8:53 PM

You had my sympathy in the first paragraph, and completely lost all of it in the 2nd.

Monday, February 1, 2016 1:45 AM

Haha you got played, son

Saturday, August 27, 2016 8:51 PM

It sounds to me like there may be a mental health issue going on with her. Borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder or a combination of both. My advice would be to run fast and run far. It won't stop without professional therapy.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +384|-121
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..