http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-metronidazol-online.asp, http://prisudenrecept.site/exelon-pris.htm, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-metoclopramid-online.asp, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-anastrozol-online.asp, http://prisudenrecept.site/chlorpromazin-pris.htm,

She cheated on me so i dont know what to do

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:15 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-2

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 2 years now. We started having problems a couple months ago. But after talking over it we moved on. Well about a week ago i found out while going through her snapchat tht she actually cheated on me while we was trying to fix our problems, or so i thought. She said it was bc of that but her bestfriend told me she had been cheating me for about a week before tht happen. I read the message which this guy told her they wanted to meet, kiss, touch each other and so on. I really got mad and conforted her about and she lied. I knew she lie because the next day i found other messages that they actually did meet. Sopposely they dont talk no more. And altho she lied i dont know if i should trust her enough to continue. I really love her but lately i been noticing she i talking to another guy. What should i do?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, July 18, 2016 3:57 AM

Dump her ugly ass, or Sleep with another girl. Just go and cheat on that bitch, free run

Monday, July 18, 2016 1:47 PM
ALF

My advice is these situations is always the same.  Boyfriend/girlfriend, dating, etc., are not committed relationships.  You're just two people who like each other enough to hang out together.  Each of you has the choice to stay in or leave the relationship.  That beign said, your "girlfriend" has obviously made the choice to leave.  Don't obsess about it, and don't let her string you along.  Make a clean break and find someone who wants to be with you.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:01 PM
JH

If she has snapchat. She ain't loyal

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:06 AM

Ey man i been through the same thing and trust me it all the same man. My girl cheated with another man that was her friend athe time. Sh kept lyin and shit i knew she was,

Trust me it aint worth it to worry or get mad at, whats u got to realize is SHE lied, SHe did everyhting , its HER fault and its gonna be hard to fix too hard it aint gonna be the same no more sp dont bother. I know u still love her but its got to end it aint a healthy relationship no more. I just hope for your sake man that u werent too hard on her or a bad boyfriend that might be reason why she cheated.

THink of it this way man, if its not that man she cheated with, then is just go be another man she cheats with, u cant stop it. Girls be crazy when they feelin all emotions and dhit u know how it is.

hope this helps brotha

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:11 AM

at least u dont have kids with he.r i do with mine and its hard but its either one of two ways: u either stay with her and take care of kids. or 2, u get violent and feely and mess up your life and your kids life, jst not worth to get too agry over believe me!

but if u decide to leave thats fine too there are PLENTY of woman out there and the one u find that u can trust the much better it will be for BOTH of u, that means no fighting, no arguing, no screaming none of that remember that!

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..