She cheated on me so i dont know what to do

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:15 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-2

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 2 years now. We started having problems a couple months ago. But after talking over it we moved on. Well about a week ago i found out while going through her snapchat tht she actually cheated on me while we was trying to fix our problems, or so i thought. She said it was bc of that but her bestfriend told me she had been cheating me for about a week before tht happen. I read the message which this guy told her they wanted to meet, kiss, touch each other and so on. I really got mad and conforted her about and she lied. I knew she lie because the next day i found other messages that they actually did meet. Sopposely they dont talk no more. And altho she lied i dont know if i should trust her enough to continue. I really love her but lately i been noticing she i talking to another guy. What should i do?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, July 18, 2016 3:57 AM

Dump her ugly ass, or Sleep with another girl. Just go and cheat on that bitch, free run

Monday, July 18, 2016 1:47 PM
ALF

My advice is these situations is always the same.  Boyfriend/girlfriend, dating, etc., are not committed relationships.  You're just two people who like each other enough to hang out together.  Each of you has the choice to stay in or leave the relationship.  That beign said, your "girlfriend" has obviously made the choice to leave.  Don't obsess about it, and don't let her string you along.  Make a clean break and find someone who wants to be with you.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:01 PM
JH

If she has snapchat. She ain't loyal

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:06 AM

Ey man i been through the same thing and trust me it all the same man. My girl cheated with another man that was her friend athe time. Sh kept lyin and shit i knew she was,

Trust me it aint worth it to worry or get mad at, whats u got to realize is SHE lied, SHe did everyhting , its HER fault and its gonna be hard to fix too hard it aint gonna be the same no more sp dont bother. I know u still love her but its got to end it aint a healthy relationship no more. I just hope for your sake man that u werent too hard on her or a bad boyfriend that might be reason why she cheated.

THink of it this way man, if its not that man she cheated with, then is just go be another man she cheats with, u cant stop it. Girls be crazy when they feelin all emotions and dhit u know how it is.

hope this helps brotha

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 1:11 AM

at least u dont have kids with he.r i do with mine and its hard but its either one of two ways: u either stay with her and take care of kids. or 2, u get violent and feely and mess up your life and your kids life, jst not worth to get too agry over believe me!

but if u decide to leave thats fine too there are PLENTY of woman out there and the one u find that u can trust the much better it will be for BOTH of u, that means no fighting, no arguing, no screaming none of that remember that!

Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:19 AM by Cuck potential

Comments
my girlfriend and I had been going out for a while and one night we were chatting about our previous conquests ;) I asked her if she had ever been with a guy bigger than me. she told me a story about how when she had been on holiday with her parents in the Dominican Republic. One of the hotel workers got pretty friendly with her. He was taking her on tours of places etc and doing the whole flirty..
Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..