She cheated on me so i dont know what to do

My girlfriend cheated on me

Saturday, July 16, 2016 11:15 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-2

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 2 years now. We started having problems a couple months ago. But after talking over it we moved on. Well about a week ago i found out while going through her snapchat tht she actually cheated on me while we was trying to fix our problems, or so i thought. She said it was bc of that but her bestfriend told me she had been cheating me for about a week before tht happen. I read the message which this guy told her they wanted to meet, kiss, touch each other and so on. I really got mad and conforted her about and she lied. I knew she lie because the next day i found other messages that they actually did meet. Sopposely they dont talk no more. And altho she lied i dont know if i should trust her enough to continue. I really love her but lately i been noticing she i talking to another guy. What should i do?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, July 18, 2016 3:57 AM

Dump her ugly ass, or Sleep with another girl. Just go and cheat on that bitch, free run

Monday, July 18, 2016 1:47 PM
ALF

My advice is these situations is always the same.  Boyfriend/girlfriend, dating, etc., are not committed relationships.  You're just two people who like each other enough to hang out together.  Each of you has the choice to stay in or leave the relationship.  That beign said, your "girlfriend" has obviously made the choice to leave.  Don't obsess about it, and don't let her string you along.  Make a clean break and find someone who wants to be with you.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:01 PM
JH

If she has snapchat. She ain't loyal

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T