http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-azithromycin.asp, http://udenreceptgravid.site/felodipin-uden-recept.shtml, http://ogrygning.site/ketoconazol-og-rygning.asp, http://priserstatningfor.site/imigran-gravid.aspx, http://udslatforsendelse.site/imigran-udslæt.aspx,

She cheated on me thirty years ago and I just found out

My wife cheated on me

Monday, August 15, 2016 10:26 AM by Al Rating: +0|-7

Two years ago I drove past a club in key Biscayne Florida called Steffanos.  I was with my 8 year old daughter in the car and as I looks at the signage of the club I remembered an event that had happened there 15 years before. My wife who was my girlfriend at the time was grabbed by a man in the club as we were leaving.  I remember hearing the guy say "look who it is", he grabbed her ass and I didn't get to respond because I was a bit in front and when I went to get the guy I was blocked.  Well I was not a jealous guy so I left it thinking the guy was a drunk.

Later that they, I got home and my wife came out and made a comment..like " any thing interesting happened?". So I told her what I remembered... And I saw a very strange look come over her face.  I laughedit off and continued to mess around with my daughter.

Later that night, the event would not leave my mind because of want I remember the guy saying.  Then I remembered of a thing she had had much earlier were she had been talking to a guy in college. I thought I had put a stop to it and since I was so proud and egotistical I thought It was over and she was back to being my girl...several events occurred that I realized things did nonseem to match up.  And I became totally paranoid and invented a scenario about her and I confronted her...I tikd he that I had pictures that were given to me about her and man in a car while in college.  After many months and fights she admitted that she had cheated on me.  That she had been with a man from sschhol, that she had been having very explicit sexual conversations over the phone.  This conversations lead to oral sex in the guys car for weeks. And she says that that they never had intercourse.  Well needless to say I'm destroyed, the one person I trusted played me the most.  To me it gets worst, one thing is the incredibly sexual relationship she had with that man. Another thing is what has happens the last 2 years of my life.  I asked her to just be honest so I could move on, but she has fought to keep those memoriea  and experiences.  She has blamed me for most every bad event in our relationship, specially the sexual issues.  It got so bad that one day after returning home from a 1 week at the hospital for heart failure. I got her mad and she screamed at the top of her lung how amazing the other guy was..his hot he was and how good in bed she sure he was.   I've been totally been beaten down, she has lied up and down trying to keep me at bay.  She has described the guy as a dud, a pimp, a bamboozeler,boring,gorgeous, tall and rich and the sexually boring, and devious.   But somehow I'm here because I was a great guy.....so why I'm I here?  My 10 year old daughter would be devastated our everyday family life is amazing.  We are wealthy and have incredible lives..so I also stay on because my life would really change.  Also, she has been an amazing partner, until two years ago whenni found all this out....is not about forgiving that will never happen is about how do I cope with the bad when 95% of my life is perfect....I try but when my brain takes off. In rants there's nothing I can do.

Tags: Daughter; Pictures;

Comments

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 1:06 AM

How can you allow  a women to disrespect  you  in such a way. Honesty  is  one thing but to yell at you and hurt you in this matter is pathetic. How is it your fAult she didn't  communicated this to you before. She never gave you a chance to be the great lover. To better yourself and to express  it how much you love her. Fuck  the sex she chose to lie to you easily  with no remorse and only came clean when you pushed. Your mind is constantly  tormenting because logic is telling you the 95% of your happy marriage  is a scam. I don't  want to be a percentage  in my wifes eyes. She needs to be my all like am her all. How many other times has she done this and with out guilt lived life like this is ok. People will tell you  not to destroy  your marriage  because  it's just sex. If it was just sex you wouldn't  have felt the way you do. Sex is intimate  and very personal  and she gave her self to someone  else because you where not " good enough " to ha e a fighting chance. Why stay? Your daughter  needs  a loving father to grow. You don't need to be the husband  of her mother to raise  her right. Go do better for yourself, you deserve  repeat. FUCK YOUR WIFE.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:47 AM

She cheated and lied to you for freaking 30 years and blame you for it.  You know it's more than oral.  Whose to say she is not lying now.  You can't ever trust her again.  She has no remorse for what she did, you need to talk to a lawyer like 2 years ago.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..