She cheated on me thirty years ago and I just found out

My wife cheated on me

Monday, August 15, 2016 10:26 AM by Al Rating: +0|-7

Two years ago I drove past a club in key Biscayne Florida called Steffanos.  I was with my 8 year old daughter in the car and as I looks at the signage of the club I remembered an event that had happened there 15 years before. My wife who was my girlfriend at the time was grabbed by a man in the club as we were leaving.  I remember hearing the guy say "look who it is", he grabbed her ass and I didn't get to respond because I was a bit in front and when I went to get the guy I was blocked.  Well I was not a jealous guy so I left it thinking the guy was a drunk.

Later that they, I got home and my wife came out and made a comment..like " any thing interesting happened?". So I told her what I remembered... And I saw a very strange look come over her face.  I laughedit off and continued to mess around with my daughter.

Later that night, the event would not leave my mind because of want I remember the guy saying.  Then I remembered of a thing she had had much earlier were she had been talking to a guy in college. I thought I had put a stop to it and since I was so proud and egotistical I thought It was over and she was back to being my girl...several events occurred that I realized things did nonseem to match up.  And I became totally paranoid and invented a scenario about her and I confronted her...I tikd he that I had pictures that were given to me about her and man in a car while in college.  After many months and fights she admitted that she had cheated on me.  That she had been with a man from sschhol, that she had been having very explicit sexual conversations over the phone.  This conversations lead to oral sex in the guys car for weeks. And she says that that they never had intercourse.  Well needless to say I'm destroyed, the one person I trusted played me the most.  To me it gets worst, one thing is the incredibly sexual relationship she had with that man. Another thing is what has happens the last 2 years of my life.  I asked her to just be honest so I could move on, but she has fought to keep those memoriea  and experiences.  She has blamed me for most every bad event in our relationship, specially the sexual issues.  It got so bad that one day after returning home from a 1 week at the hospital for heart failure. I got her mad and she screamed at the top of her lung how amazing the other guy was..his hot he was and how good in bed she sure he was.   I've been totally been beaten down, she has lied up and down trying to keep me at bay.  She has described the guy as a dud, a pimp, a bamboozeler,boring,gorgeous, tall and rich and the sexually boring, and devious.   But somehow I'm here because I was a great guy.....so why I'm I here?  My 10 year old daughter would be devastated our everyday family life is amazing.  We are wealthy and have incredible lives..so I also stay on because my life would really change.  Also, she has been an amazing partner, until two years ago whenni found all this out....is not about forgiving that will never happen is about how do I cope with the bad when 95% of my life is perfect....I try but when my brain takes off. In rants there's nothing I can do.

Tags: Daughter; Pictures;

Comments

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 1:06 AM

How can you allow  a women to disrespect  you  in such a way. Honesty  is  one thing but to yell at you and hurt you in this matter is pathetic. How is it your fAult she didn't  communicated this to you before. She never gave you a chance to be the great lover. To better yourself and to express  it how much you love her. Fuck  the sex she chose to lie to you easily  with no remorse and only came clean when you pushed. Your mind is constantly  tormenting because logic is telling you the 95% of your happy marriage  is a scam. I don't  want to be a percentage  in my wifes eyes. She needs to be my all like am her all. How many other times has she done this and with out guilt lived life like this is ok. People will tell you  not to destroy  your marriage  because  it's just sex. If it was just sex you wouldn't  have felt the way you do. Sex is intimate  and very personal  and she gave her self to someone  else because you where not " good enough " to ha e a fighting chance. Why stay? Your daughter  needs  a loving father to grow. You don't need to be the husband  of her mother to raise  her right. Go do better for yourself, you deserve  repeat. FUCK YOUR WIFE.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:47 AM

She cheated and lied to you for freaking 30 years and blame you for it.  You know it's more than oral.  Whose to say she is not lying now.  You can't ever trust her again.  She has no remorse for what she did, you need to talk to a lawyer like 2 years ago.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..