http://markenavnog.website/clozapin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vialerg-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metronidazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amaryl-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cefuroxim-mærke-navn.shtml,

she died of cancer

I cheated on my wife

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest Rating: +38|-28

I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less than a mile from me. We hit it off right away. She told me she can only have orgasm from oral which is she enjoys and I enjoy doing every time we meet. We had sex almost every week. We would go behind buildings for quickies. We had so much fun but we both know this is simply just friendship and sex. I even went to her house when her hubby traveled out of the county. A few later she was diagnose with stage 4 cancer. It was hard for me. I cried and it broke my heart. Until we can no longer see each other. We communicated through email and she thank me for being part of her life, 6 months later she pass. I have never felt this lonely in my life. I know I have my family with me but the loneliness I felt when she perish was indescribable. I am again back to where I was before I met her.

Comments

Saturday, May 20, 2017 4:20 AM

I have similar story for yours but she didn't pass away (yet , hahhahah) she still there. in some stage, she told me that she feels guilty and she will stop. she didn't text me again, after few months she texted me telling me how much she missed me, and we had sex again but after that one, I haven't heard from her and now for a month. I feels empty, but this is how it goes, live with it.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:08 PM
JohnyB

First of all R.I.P to that woman. Second I think you need to point out, sex conversations with your wife tell her you guys need to explore more.

She is your wife that means you know how to talk to her. you can have fun with her and tell her, it makes you feel better and try diffrent things. MAN UP and Good luck.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..