She had a threesome and I wasn't one of the three.

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, June 2, 2016 1:26 PM by Topslider Rating: +19|-11

The short version is that my girlfriend,  let's call her A, slept with her manager and another Co worker after telling me she was too drunk to come home that night after we had made plans. Now for some background,  we already have a pretty open relationship and both of us have expressed interest in getting together with people that the other had approved ofor, however I had already told her I felt uncomfortable with her manager as he made inappropriate comments to her while they were working and was texting her a pretty significant amount.

The night it happened she text me before she left work that she was gonnacome home and change then go to get Co workers to hang out for a minute and then she would head home. Then she called later to say that she was just heading straight over to get coworkers.  A few hours later she tells me that she's too drunk to drive which is usually her way of saying come get me but when I offered she was insistent that it wasn't necessary. I was upset she wasn't coming home after I waited up for her and so I told her goodnight and went to bed.

When she came home the next morning I felt bad about some of the things I said and apologized only for her to break down in tears and tell me that she want going to tell me but that she had the threesome and she feels awful about it and that she was lead into it but I just have a hard tone believing that when I already knew he wanted to fuck her and she wanted to fuck him as well.  I really love her but I just don't know how to handle this.

Tags: Threesome;

Comments

Friday, June 3, 2016 7:10 AM

she made a mistake in an open relationship, you should never have had an open relationship anyway. forgive her and move on.

Friday, June 3, 2016 9:54 AM
Albert

She broke the rules.  She cheated. You were never involved in the threesome.  You are not married you do not have kids. I would run.  How serious is the relationship? If you want to reconcile she needs to quit her job and send a do not contact letter to her boss and coworker. So my question is what do you want? What is your game plan?

Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:55 AM

there is nothing in this action that is "open relationship" she lied! She deliberetly was deceptive about the entire night. She knew what she was planning on doing, and new it was wrong and inappropriate and unacceptable. Just because she was filled with guilt after the fact does not change the facts. She did this once and I can assure you .... She will do this again in the future. You have seen what she is capable of doing, you have seen how she can lie and deceive. You can fool yourself into believing that you are special and that she miraculously had a change of heart and will never again do these things again. If you can live with knowing this and don't mind looking at her across the room and wondering when the next time she is going to do this again then go for it. If you think your going to question her statements in the future like the next time she says she has to work late even in the next job or she is going out for drinks with some girl friends after work then pull the plug, hurt now a little and find yourself a trustworthy girl to build your life with.

Good of luck with your decision.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:33 PM

You have an open relationship.  There's no problem here.  Stop whining about her and go get yours.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:37 PM

I 100% agree with the guest above.  You had rules between you.  She changed the rules.  Game on!

Sunday, June 5, 2016 12:57 AM
LanaH102

Was having a look at some statistics a few weeks back about open relationships. Close to 77% of open relationships are initiated by the femal and close to 80% breaches of agreed rules are by the female and near 75% of open relationships break up by the female. So you just go ahead and think it's working out great for you...LOL

Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:13 PM

the above sounds about right. In general all an open relationship is is a moral way for a woman to say she is in a relationship while attempting to find a better man. it is called hypergamy. she just has not found that better man yet. I dont see why anyone wants an open relationship. it is very dangerous psychologically for the reasons you have just shown and physcially because who knows when the other person will catch something, just break up your better than this i dont care how hot she is.

Friday, August 5, 2016 10:26 AM
TomTom

Agreed to a open relationship huh? You stupid inbred cuck.

Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:15 AM by Lilly

Comments
Hello everyone,    It's been a year since I wrote the post about my depression driving me to cheat, so I'd like to put up an update just in case anybody wants to know what life is like after cheating. Just as a summary for anyone who hasn't read my other post, I was suffering from severe depression, and as a result I started looking for happiness through sexual encounters with other men, one b..
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:24 PM by ThatOneGuy

Comments
Despite the category of this post, I don't want to cheat. I'm just so very frustrated with my current situation.    I've been married to my wife for about 2 and a half years now. However, we've known each other for about 15 years. We were high school sweethearts. We dated in my senior year in high school, continued to date all through college, then eventually got married. We've had many ups..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest