Should I cheat on my husband?

Want to Cheat

Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:17 PM by Guest Rating: +20|-10

I honestly can't believe that I am writing here but I have no one to really get it out of my system to without judging me, well actually I have no real close girlfriends period.

So I am an entertainer, quite famous in the country I have been living in for the past 7+ years, I have been with my husband since I was 19, I only had 1 serious relationship before this but he passed away and he was also from this said country, technically I have never been with a guy from my own country. At the beginning of our relationship he cheated on me with his ex girlfriend, it was just a one night thing but it affected me hugely... I get guys throwing themselves at me, apparently I am beautiful but I have self-confidence issues so its always hard for me to believe, adding that into being an entertainer in the nightlife industry I am in a different city every weekend and not once have I ever cheated on my husband, depsite him being quite abusive to me and not making me feel special, I have never had thoughts of cheating on him before but earlier this year I performed at a huge sporting event (I wont say what type of sport as people could add 2 and 2 together is they can accross this post) Anyway the 2 athelets and a brother were apparently smitten with me based on others opinions while I was there and yes I did notice but didnt quite believe they would be intersted in me. After that I got chatting with one of them online, he has a girlfriend in his country and he knows I am married but we have a alot in common and over the past 8 months we have been sending eachother playful snaps, nothing raunchy but definitly a little flirtagious... Anyway he is in town for a sporting event in the neighbouring country and he has invited me there, people would kill to be in my shoes so after turning it down a few times and then realizing that I booked my flight and I am leaving tomorrow... Anyway It could have still been passed of as just friends but this is really a huge sporting event and he said all the hotels in the area are full so I would have to sleep in his room with him.... Hmmm he has a girlfriend, he knows I am married... I have never had an adult sleep over but he is hot, so I am I (apparently) something is bound to happen right? Don't get me wrong I feel bad that I could possibly let something happen but recently me and the hubby have been having a major rough patch, I am not feeling very loved, we are total opposites and it is catching up in our marriage and I also have his original cheating incident in my mind. Since I have never been with a guy from outside of this country I am also curious and possibly looking for revenge and I think he is into me because he knows I am not one of them crazy kiss n tell girls because he knows I also would not want to be found out. It is exciting yet scary. I don't know how long my marriage will last anyway, no matter how much I want it to. I need some attention...

Comments

Friday, October 23, 2015 6:04 AM

You can't do this. Life has a way of catching up with you in one form or another. If you want a divorce get one, but don't cheat.

Remember communication is the key to a healthy relationship.

Friday, October 23, 2015 6:59 AM

NO. Let your husband know how you feel and divorse if your not happy. Dont be a HO

Monday, October 26, 2015 8:31 AM

^ Well said my friend.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:23 PM

You are already a fukin whore, a cheater to her husband, if he was a cheater before but u choosed to forgive him then it was your choice no one forced you. marriage is a bond and long lasting relationship and cheating is extremely bad thing to do especially if you are trusted so much. Women cheating their husband for me she's a whore,, she done it once and can do it again. Be brave and go fukin tell your husband and let him decide like you did before if he want to stay or dump you. anyway its a fucked up marriage. ohh he cheated with his ex as a one night mistake not like you doing handsome famous stranger once u found a chance, you fukin prostitute.

Friday, November 20, 2015 9:33 AM

Just do it! Hell never find out unless you tell him and If he founds evidence... Mayb Im saying this because i found out that my bf the man that i love and have a kid with talks to other girls and has naked pics of them.. If he already cheated on you What makes you think he hasnt again???whos once a cheater is always a cheater

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:17 PM

You need a divorce. If you fuck this guy, you'll get one anyways. You can't get over his infidelity, and that's what's trashed your marriage anyways. It makes no difference at this point whether you fuck this guy or not. It would probably be for the better as it will speed up the process toward your inevitable divorce.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:35 PM

Well this message is a little too late by the time you even see this you would have already slept with this guy and maybe been found out by your husband or his wife who knows ?  By the way you are already talking as if you have made up your mind up about going ahead with cheating, it's sad that these days people think cheating is always justified? Why ? Yes he cheated on you and you made the mistake to stay with him that was your choice and no one could have forced you or blamed you if you had of left him , but you didn't you chose to work things out . Now things have changed and your relationship has hit a rough patch and you met this good looking guy who wants you so you think hey i am going to sleep with this married man and get back at my husband for what he did to me in the past ?? Think about what you are doing , you not just fucking up what's left of your broken marriage you are also destroying that marriage between that fucking man hore and his wife ,Maybe even kids  a family. Do you even have any fucking morals ? Do you care only about yourself? If your marriage is broken and can't be fixed then leave don't cheat and stay thinking he will never know and I will have my revenge? You be destroying this women's life if she was to find out and people always find out . I myself have had the chances to have sex with girls in a relationship and as I felt I wanted to I chose not too because I don't want to be the reason for a couple to spilt up I not like that and I care about people's feelings no one deserves to be cheated on it not always easy to get over and I have morals. Just think to yourself about that women about how u felt when your husband first cheated on you with his ex it must have killed you now image what u will do the his wife if she found out ??? And once you start this cheating shit you will never fucking stop . Once a cheater always a cheater

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..