Should I feel bad?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, May 30, 2016 2:38 PM by Karly Rating: +10|-14

I'm 20 years old. I met my boyfriend when I was 16. We were on and off for 4 years. We had our son when I was 18. I've never cheated before but I have been cheated on. My relationship has its good days, but for the most part, they are awful. We are both verbally abusive and he has been physically abusive. There is no respect or trust input relationship. Last weekend, he went out to the bar with his friends and I went to my sisters bond fire. I ended up sleeping with someone that night. I feel guilty, but at the same time I want my relationship to end. My boyfriend doesn't know I cheated, but still won't end the relationship based on the fact that our relationship is so toxic. Kind of needing some edvice.

Also, I don't know if he did anything when he went out to the bar. He could have cheated as well

I'm just struggling because we have a baby involved.

Comments

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:34 AM

I believe you should end the relationship for the baby's sake if he is physically abusive you don't want your child around him

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:13 AM
Alpha

I ended up sleeping with someone that night

You didn't sleep with this guy because your relationship is bad but because you're a slut

He could have cheated as well

Maybe, maybe not, it don't change the fact you're a slut

Keep your kid away from this abusive man.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:44 AM
Daddy

mr alpha is right, you are a fucking slut that thinks with your wrinkly ass clit rather than your empty head. Why the fuck would you be cheating on me. I'm your fucking daddy and I have the final authority up in this bitch. Might as well have a fucking threesome with your other man at the bonfire. You get your money from being a hoe ass hooker bitch? That shit ain't gon work here. Fuck the fucking child support money I'm outta here. The kids yours so I ain't talkin it. The baby's going to be very fucking embarrassed of your fucking slutty ass. Your nothing but an embarrassment and regardless of what happened I still wouldn't have pulled out. I'm just like saddam Hussein up in this fucking bitch, I don't fucking pull out๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ. The only time I'll pull out is right now when I leave your fucking bitch ass. I hope you get pregnant again so the suffering gets worse. I'm out. Fuck You.โœŒ๐Ÿป๏ธ

Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:15 PM

Why on earth would you compkain about how he still wont leave you. do you not have a mind of your own? can you not make your own decisions? if so why not leave him? for goodness sake woman show some initiative

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Really, find 2 guys living together & move in with both of them on the

condition that they both fuck You & You can fuck other guys too,

but You can't say no to either one of them, even and especially if

they both want You at the same time.

Or just come and be with me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:46 PM

I would share You till You are satisfied & happy.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

2004
Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her. ย After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..