Should I feel bad?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, May 30, 2016 2:38 PM by Karly Rating: +10|-14

I'm 20 years old. I met my boyfriend when I was 16. We were on and off for 4 years. We had our son when I was 18. I've never cheated before but I have been cheated on. My relationship has its good days, but for the most part, they are awful. We are both verbally abusive and he has been physically abusive. There is no respect or trust input relationship. Last weekend, he went out to the bar with his friends and I went to my sisters bond fire. I ended up sleeping with someone that night. I feel guilty, but at the same time I want my relationship to end. My boyfriend doesn't know I cheated, but still won't end the relationship based on the fact that our relationship is so toxic. Kind of needing some edvice.

Also, I don't know if he did anything when he went out to the bar. He could have cheated as well

I'm just struggling because we have a baby involved.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:34 AM

I believe you should end the relationship for the baby's sake if he is physically abusive you don't want your child around him

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:13 AM

I ended up sleeping with someone that night

You didn't sleep with this guy because your relationship is bad but because you're a slut

He could have cheated as well

Maybe, maybe not, it don't change the fact you're a slut

Keep your kid away from this abusive man.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:44 AM

mr alpha is right, you are a fucking slut that thinks with your wrinkly ass clit rather than your empty head. Why the fuck would you be cheating on me. I'm your fucking daddy and I have the final authority up in this bitch. Might as well have a fucking threesome with your other man at the bonfire. You get your money from being a hoe ass hooker bitch? That shit ain't gon work here. Fuck the fucking child support money I'm outta here. The kids yours so I ain't talkin it. The baby's going to be very fucking embarrassed of your fucking slutty ass. Your nothing but an embarrassment and regardless of what happened I still wouldn't have pulled out. I'm just like saddam Hussein up in this fucking bitch, I don't fucking pull out🍆🍑💦💦💦💦. The only time I'll pull out is right now when I leave your fucking bitch ass. I hope you get pregnant again so the suffering gets worse. I'm out. Fuck You.✌🏻️

Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:15 PM

Why on earth would you compkain about how he still wont leave you. do you not have a mind of your own? can you not make your own decisions? if so why not leave him? for goodness sake woman show some initiative

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Really, find 2 guys living together & move in with both of them on the

condition that they both fuck You & You can fuck other guys too,

but You can't say no to either one of them, even and especially if

they both want You at the same time.

Or just come and be with me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:46 PM

I would share You till You are satisfied & happy.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +47|-29
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..