http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-memantin.asp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-dexofan.asp, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-dipyridamol-online.asp, http://prisordenonline.site/clarityn-pris.html, http://prisordenonline.site/spironolacton-pris.html,

Should I feel bad?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, May 30, 2016 2:38 PM by Karly Rating: +10|-14

I'm 20 years old. I met my boyfriend when I was 16. We were on and off for 4 years. We had our son when I was 18. I've never cheated before but I have been cheated on. My relationship has its good days, but for the most part, they are awful. We are both verbally abusive and he has been physically abusive. There is no respect or trust input relationship. Last weekend, he went out to the bar with his friends and I went to my sisters bond fire. I ended up sleeping with someone that night. I feel guilty, but at the same time I want my relationship to end. My boyfriend doesn't know I cheated, but still won't end the relationship based on the fact that our relationship is so toxic. Kind of needing some edvice.

Also, I don't know if he did anything when he went out to the bar. He could have cheated as well

I'm just struggling because we have a baby involved.

Comments

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:34 AM

I believe you should end the relationship for the baby's sake if he is physically abusive you don't want your child around him

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:13 AM
Alpha

I ended up sleeping with someone that night

You didn't sleep with this guy because your relationship is bad but because you're a slut

He could have cheated as well

Maybe, maybe not, it don't change the fact you're a slut

Keep your kid away from this abusive man.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:44 AM
Daddy

mr alpha is right, you are a fucking slut that thinks with your wrinkly ass clit rather than your empty head. Why the fuck would you be cheating on me. I'm your fucking daddy and I have the final authority up in this bitch. Might as well have a fucking threesome with your other man at the bonfire. You get your money from being a hoe ass hooker bitch? That shit ain't gon work here. Fuck the fucking child support money I'm outta here. The kids yours so I ain't talkin it. The baby's going to be very fucking embarrassed of your fucking slutty ass. Your nothing but an embarrassment and regardless of what happened I still wouldn't have pulled out. I'm just like saddam Hussein up in this fucking bitch, I don't fucking pull out🍆🍑💦💦💦💦. The only time I'll pull out is right now when I leave your fucking bitch ass. I hope you get pregnant again so the suffering gets worse. I'm out. Fuck You.✌🏻️

Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:15 PM

Why on earth would you compkain about how he still wont leave you. do you not have a mind of your own? can you not make your own decisions? if so why not leave him? for goodness sake woman show some initiative

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Really, find 2 guys living together & move in with both of them on the

condition that they both fuck You & You can fuck other guys too,

but You can't say no to either one of them, even and especially if

they both want You at the same time.

Or just come and be with me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:46 PM

I would share You till You are satisfied & happy.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..