http://markenavnog.website/saroten-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cefuroxim-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zitromax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/thyroxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/aripiprazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Should I feel bad?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, May 30, 2016 2:38 PM by Karly Rating: +10|-14

I'm 20 years old. I met my boyfriend when I was 16. We were on and off for 4 years. We had our son when I was 18. I've never cheated before but I have been cheated on. My relationship has its good days, but for the most part, they are awful. We are both verbally abusive and he has been physically abusive. There is no respect or trust input relationship. Last weekend, he went out to the bar with his friends and I went to my sisters bond fire. I ended up sleeping with someone that night. I feel guilty, but at the same time I want my relationship to end. My boyfriend doesn't know I cheated, but still won't end the relationship based on the fact that our relationship is so toxic. Kind of needing some edvice.

Also, I don't know if he did anything when he went out to the bar. He could have cheated as well

I'm just struggling because we have a baby involved.

Comments

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:34 AM

I believe you should end the relationship for the baby's sake if he is physically abusive you don't want your child around him

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:13 AM
Alpha

I ended up sleeping with someone that night

You didn't sleep with this guy because your relationship is bad but because you're a slut

He could have cheated as well

Maybe, maybe not, it don't change the fact you're a slut

Keep your kid away from this abusive man.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:44 AM
Daddy

mr alpha is right, you are a fucking slut that thinks with your wrinkly ass clit rather than your empty head. Why the fuck would you be cheating on me. I'm your fucking daddy and I have the final authority up in this bitch. Might as well have a fucking threesome with your other man at the bonfire. You get your money from being a hoe ass hooker bitch? That shit ain't gon work here. Fuck the fucking child support money I'm outta here. The kids yours so I ain't talkin it. The baby's going to be very fucking embarrassed of your fucking slutty ass. Your nothing but an embarrassment and regardless of what happened I still wouldn't have pulled out. I'm just like saddam Hussein up in this fucking bitch, I don't fucking pull out🍆🍑💦💦💦💦. The only time I'll pull out is right now when I leave your fucking bitch ass. I hope you get pregnant again so the suffering gets worse. I'm out. Fuck You.✌🏻️

Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:15 PM

Why on earth would you compkain about how he still wont leave you. do you not have a mind of your own? can you not make your own decisions? if so why not leave him? for goodness sake woman show some initiative

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Really, find 2 guys living together & move in with both of them on the

condition that they both fuck You & You can fuck other guys too,

but You can't say no to either one of them, even and especially if

they both want You at the same time.

Or just come and be with me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 9:46 PM

I would share You till You are satisfied & happy.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +384|-121
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..