Should I stay with him?

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, February 29, 2016 10:23 AM by claire Rating: +30|-7

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. For most of that time everything has been perfect, but about 6 months ago things started getting weird. One of his female friends was all over him at a birthday party we attended, he was uncomfortable with her attention and kind of brushed it off as her having a crush and that was it. I actually used to tease him about it, it didn't bother me. Then about 2 months later he came to me to say he had been spending more and more time with her and that he had developed feelings for her, he said he loved me more and that he was just confused by the whole situation, I told him to choose - that he couldn't have one foot in and one foot out. That was around Christmas, since then our relationship has seriously improved, he was more attentive and more affectionate, he went out of his way to make ne happy. Last night I found out that he had sex with her I December, I only found out because she texted me to apologise for "everything that had happened between them", I thought the wording was odd so I asked him, expecting to find out that he had kissed her or that they had behaved as if they were a couple. I never expected it, he immediately broke down in tears saying he regretted it and that he realises straight after that he wanted to spend his life with me, that he thought he wanted something else but in reality I am the only person he sees when he imagines building a future. I am obviously very hurt and my trust in him is ruined but I don't know whether I should give him the one chance he asks for. It seems a shame when everything was going so well to throw it away because of a single, massive, mistake. I just don't know if that is fear of being alone or fear of losing him that is talking rather than sense. I just don't know what to do

Comments

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:47 PM

You just have two choices leave or not at all. When he cried its mean he know what he did is wrong but he can make into act so you can't leave him. She tell you about she having sex with your boyfriend because she want to destroy your relationship and she will doing a same thing to your boyfriend till he end up with her.

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:47 PM

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:47 PM

Monday, March 14, 2016 7:12 PM
jai2

I think you should seriously leave him. It's one thing he developed feelings which isn't as bad because that is just his feelings, and it's good that he was honest with you but to go as far as having sex with her.... That is something he could've controlled and it's kind of like he just let himself fall for her just because she was coming on to him. He is obviously very confused and has no self control over a woman being flirtatious and throwing herself at him which is a big problem

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest

Comments
I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'..