Should I stay with him?

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, February 29, 2016 10:23 AM by claire Rating: +30|-7

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. For most of that time everything has been perfect, but about 6 months ago things started getting weird. One of his female friends was all over him at a birthday party we attended, he was uncomfortable with her attention and kind of brushed it off as her having a crush and that was it. I actually used to tease him about it, it didn't bother me. Then about 2 months later he came to me to say he had been spending more and more time with her and that he had developed feelings for her, he said he loved me more and that he was just confused by the whole situation, I told him to choose - that he couldn't have one foot in and one foot out. That was around Christmas, since then our relationship has seriously improved, he was more attentive and more affectionate, he went out of his way to make ne happy. Last night I found out that he had sex with her I December, I only found out because she texted me to apologise for "everything that had happened between them", I thought the wording was odd so I asked him, expecting to find out that he had kissed her or that they had behaved as if they were a couple. I never expected it, he immediately broke down in tears saying he regretted it and that he realises straight after that he wanted to spend his life with me, that he thought he wanted something else but in reality I am the only person he sees when he imagines building a future. I am obviously very hurt and my trust in him is ruined but I don't know whether I should give him the one chance he asks for. It seems a shame when everything was going so well to throw it away because of a single, massive, mistake. I just don't know if that is fear of being alone or fear of losing him that is talking rather than sense. I just don't know what to do

Comments

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:47 PM

You just have two choices leave or not at all. When he cried its mean he know what he did is wrong but he can make into act so you can't leave him. She tell you about she having sex with your boyfriend because she want to destroy your relationship and she will doing a same thing to your boyfriend till he end up with her.

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:47 PM

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:47 PM

Monday, March 14, 2016 7:12 PM
jai2

I think you should seriously leave him. It's one thing he developed feelings which isn't as bad because that is just his feelings, and it's good that he was honest with you but to go as far as having sex with her.... That is something he could've controlled and it's kind of like he just let himself fall for her just because she was coming on to him. He is obviously very confused and has no self control over a woman being flirtatious and throwing herself at him which is a big problem

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +94|-88
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
1924
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..