http://markenavnog.website/paroxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/risperidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mebendazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cyklokapron-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fexofenadin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Should I tell her?

I cheated on my wife

Monday, February 6, 2017 10:09 PM by Guest53 Rating: +26|-21

We’ve been married for 4 years, been together for 8. Back when we were dating (before we got engaged), I worked as an assistant manager at a drug store chain. We hired a part-time cashier who was 13 years younger than me. After a few months, we became flirty with each other. Over time, the nature of the flirty comments escalated. One day I asked her if she liked it when I made those kind of comments to her. She said “yes, it makes me horny.” I took her upstairs to the manager’s office and we kissed for a little bit. The next time we worked together, I took her upstairs and we kissed and I fingered her. The next time, I took her upstairs and we did the same thing, only this time I took my dick out of my pants. Her face turned red and she started to walk away. I asked her what was wrong. She said “You’re Huge!” Now, for the record, I’m only about 6 inches and never thought of myself that way, but whatever.

About a week later, she was reading an article in Cosmo and asked me if I preferred women in tight jeans on in a sundress. I answered sundress.  The next day, she comes into the store (on her day off) wearing a sundress. I take her upstairs. We kiss. I start to kiss her inner thighs; she stops me and says “I don’t do eating out.” I then take my dick out and ask her to suck on it, she says “ I don’t do blow jobs.” I then go to stick it in, and at that moment a black cloud comes over me. I stop and say “I can’t do this.” She understood and nothing ever happened again.  I have never told anybody about this.

It’s been 6 and a half years since this happened. Part of me wants to tell my wife what happened. The other part of me wants to take this to my grave as it would be selfish of me to hurt her for the sole purpose of relieving myself of this burden.

What should I do???   Thoughts?

Comments

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:42 PM
Honest Husband

The fact that it still bothers you over 6 years later says a lot about your character.  Good man.  Listen, people make mistakes.  Have you done this since then?  No.  Did you continue to engage with this girl after you came to your senses?  No.  Do you feel bad about it?  Yes.  Are you or will do ever do something like this again, in other words did you TRULY learn your lesson??  If the answer is yes then I'd say take this story to your grave.  As long as you've learned from your mistake and never repeat i'd say you're making the right decision to keep this to yourself.  You weren't married at the time.  While I would still classify this cheating I take marriage vows as the end all be all of "no-cheat zone".  Do you have children?  If so, when they make a mistake and you correct them, if they learned from there mistake and never do it again, do you bring it up later?  No.  That would be discouraging to the child.    Know what I mean?

Sunday, February 12, 2017 8:28 PM
Guest13

You should tell her. She's your wife and you need to be truthful to her. It's the right thing to do. Wish you luck!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:27 AM
Indonesian Woman

thats why refuse to marry white men who came to my country even he tells that he devout christian man, cause they are hypocrite liars loosers coward no moral, oh thank god, very disgusting white man, one of white man I reject is even suicide, I dont care if he is suicide, cause I said in movie and some are true story white man are cheater, thats not my problem if he is suicide, dont push me to love someone that I hate

Saturday, February 18, 2017 11:19 AM

I am a woman and I feel that you should not tell her. It will completely ruin your relationship because she will not trust you. What you did was completely natural as a human being. You desired her and you had an opportunity which for whatever reason did not happen. Besides it was 6 years ago. Why ruin a happy relationship? Have a drink and get over it.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 2:51 AM

Unless your wife is very very very understanding and you know she will for give you - no, no, no. Do not tell wife unless you want to end your maggiage. Hopeully you learned from your lesson and won't do it again. And hopefully the girl form the drug store doesn't come back to haunt you. Either way - you tell your wife or your wife finds out from the girl, your marraige is over. Don't say anything and hope for the best.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +382|-120
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..