Should I tell him?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T Rating: +71|-21

First of all, I hope to receive some advises. I'm very conflicted ever since I cheated on my bf of 2 years. I don't want to lose him but I do feel bad for this secret.

I went on a study abroad trip to Jamaica this summer, as part of the student Corp program thing at my college. My bf was concerned but mostly about my safety. My girl friends told me to bring condoms but I never did. I stayed with this group from the US and we all live in the same place like a summer camp. If you ever been you Jamaica, you know the locals are very "friendly", especially towards white American girls. All the girls in my group and I always get so much attention from the locals, they always joke about marrying and taking them to America. This one local at my camp who manages the facility is particularly friendly to me, always flirting with me and stuff. I djdnt mind it except he gets handy sometimes. One day when I was pretty drunk, he rubbed my vagina over my pants and made me cum in like 2 minutes. I really enjoyed it but as soon as I came, I realized how wrong it was and pushed him off. He was very sorry about it, but every time I get drunk he would get a little more sexual with me (like from grabbing my boobs, to feeling them under my bra, to sucking them, and fingering me to eating me out). I never did anything to him or got him off once. I never let him touch me when I'm sober.

Everything went over the edge at our last party before heading back to America, I definitely had too much to drink, I remember everything that happeneeds but I didn't have a clear mind. I ended up going back to his tent with him. I remember being butt naked getting ate out on the dinner table, getting fingered at the same time then him flipping me over to lick my butthole, which I never experienced before. I basically had no control but just kept cumming every time he does something. I think I was so turned on I grabbed his junk, and felt it was really big and hard... Anyways I asked him to put it in me. Maybe I was drunk but it was the best sex I ever had. I stopped him after I came again because I started to feel really guilty. I didn't talk about it the next day and we didnt exchange info. I never told anyone but a few people at the camp knew there's something going on

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:45 PM

If you want to have any chance of a relationship with anybody, you need to lay off the sauce girlie.  One thing is for sure, if you do that when you're off by yourself you'll certainly do it while you're at home.  And then the shit will really hit the fan.  Basically, your choice is your boyfriend or booze.  I suggest you just drop your boyfriend and go your separate ways before you do so real damage.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:37 AM

Hot story!!! If you love your boyfriend a lot but the sex isn't so good, be with him in a loving relationship but just keep getting fucked on the side,  that way you get what you need. What he doesn't know won't hurt him

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:40 AM

You want advice stop lying. You wanted it to happen. If you knew drinking  was a problem  and didn't  want to make a mistake  like cheating  you should  of stopped. You didn't  and drank to lie to yourself  that  is was the alcohol  to calm your conscious  on how much of a slut move you made. If your boyfriend  told you the same story  you would do flipped  your lid. You say you remember   how good it was because  you weren't  that drunk. Tell him and let him decide  if he wants to be with someone  as dishonest  as you.Baby girl listen and listen  well. All new ass (sex) will feel better then the last especially  if it's something  wrong because it's taboo. Trust me it always goes away and you figure out you miss the love of your life  for a night of pleasure  that was not worth it Karma is coming for you and she is a bitch.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:11 PM

The Alcohol is no excuse. When he touched you the first time and you still drank around him, you knew what could happen. You probably needed the sexual experience.  You should examine yourself and see if you will ever want to do it again. If so, then you should just leave your boyfriend. If you are sure you will never do it again, then stay with your boyfriend and don't tell him and don't feel guilty. If you allow yourself to feel guilty then your boyfriend will eventually figure things out.

If you choose to stay in the relationship, then you have to find a way of dealing with the knowledge that you cheated. You must never tell anyone you know.  If you need to talk about it, find a counselor. Love your boyfriend well and do secret things for him that you might not otherwise do in a relationship.

By the way, this story is very hot.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:56 PM

You should have stopped drinking after the first time this happened. You knew it was happening and that it would probably happen again, but you did it anyways, so you are fully responsible, the alcohol is not to blame at all for you cheating. You only felt guilty after you got off, so you are just a selfish person.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:45 AM

Don’t play the victim here, cheaters who use alcohol as an excuse for their promiscuity or actions are more degraded, lacking in morals and standards.  You put yourself in a compromising situation.  You knew what you were like drunk or tipsy.  You chose to get drunk.  You chose to do down this path.  You chose to cum with him (many time apparently) and you chose to fuck him.  You didn’t say to your so-called girlfriend (who probably knew your state of mind when your drunk) "Can you watch me?  When I'm drunk I get crazy. And I do and this guy (manager) comes near me get me the fuck out there!"  You have the audacity to write, "best sex ever” hmmm that's odd comment there, seems you’re bragging about the sexual encounter without an ounce of shame or remorse.  You wanted this to happen.  You were in Jamaica, you were horny, and yet in the same sentence you state “I’d never touch him if I was sober”.  Me thinks you doth protest too much!

Now for the hard truth… you fucked up.  You thought “what happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica.”  Well, welcome back to reality.   Get yourself tested for any diseases and for pregnancy (you never brought condoms).   People talk, people have social media, people say thing regardless of what you feel.   Take responsibility for your actions and face the music.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:47 AM

get tested, you forgot to bring condoms.  Tell you boyfriend. End of story

Friday, October 21, 2016 4:07 PM

I feel so sorry for the boyfriend having to be with such a horrible person like you. As for the ''i was too drunk'' part, you know damn too well that you drunk so you could do those shitty things that you did and blame it on alcohol. Woman up, confess to your boyfriend what you did and stop drinking and hurting people. Because it will defenitly come a day when all this shit will come back to hunt you.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +13|-7
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +66|-33
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +23|-7
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...