http://skibsfart.site/clomipramin-skibsfart.htm, http://medalkohol.site/fexofenadin-med-alkohol, http://medalkohol.site/leponex-med-alkohol, http://bivirkninger.site/spironolacton-bivirkninger.shtml, http://terapigenerisk.site/methotrexat-terapi.htm,

Should I tell him?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T Rating: +60|-12

First of all, I hope to receive some advises. I'm very conflicted ever since I cheated on my bf of 2 years. I don't want to lose him but I do feel bad for this secret.

I went on a study abroad trip to Jamaica this summer, as part of the student Corp program thing at my college. My bf was concerned but mostly about my safety. My girl friends told me to bring condoms but I never did. I stayed with this group from the US and we all live in the same place like a summer camp. If you ever been you Jamaica, you know the locals are very "friendly", especially towards white American girls. All the girls in my group and I always get so much attention from the locals, they always joke about marrying and taking them to America. This one local at my camp who manages the facility is particularly friendly to me, always flirting with me and stuff. I djdnt mind it except he gets handy sometimes. One day when I was pretty drunk, he rubbed my vagina over my pants and made me cum in like 2 minutes. I really enjoyed it but as soon as I came, I realized how wrong it was and pushed him off. He was very sorry about it, but every time I get drunk he would get a little more sexual with me (like from grabbing my boobs, to feeling them under my bra, to sucking them, and fingering me to eating me out). I never did anything to him or got him off once. I never let him touch me when I'm sober.

Everything went over the edge at our last party before heading back to America, I definitely had too much to drink, I remember everything that happeneeds but I didn't have a clear mind. I ended up going back to his tent with him. I remember being butt naked getting ate out on the dinner table, getting fingered at the same time then him flipping me over to lick my butthole, which I never experienced before. I basically had no control but just kept cumming every time he does something. I think I was so turned on I grabbed his junk, and felt it was really big and hard... Anyways I asked him to put it in me. Maybe I was drunk but it was the best sex I ever had. I stopped him after I came again because I started to feel really guilty. I didn't talk about it the next day and we didnt exchange info. I never told anyone but a few people at the camp knew there's something going on

Comments

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:45 PM
ALF

If you want to have any chance of a relationship with anybody, you need to lay off the sauce girlie.  One thing is for sure, if you do that when you're off by yourself you'll certainly do it while you're at home.  And then the shit will really hit the fan.  Basically, your choice is your boyfriend or booze.  I suggest you just drop your boyfriend and go your separate ways before you do so real damage.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:37 AM

Hot story!!! If you love your boyfriend a lot but the sex isn't so good, be with him in a loving relationship but just keep getting fucked on the side,  that way you get what you need. What he doesn't know won't hurt him

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:40 AM

You want advice stop lying. You wanted it to happen. If you knew drinking  was a problem  and didn't  want to make a mistake  like cheating  you should  of stopped. You didn't  and drank to lie to yourself  that  is was the alcohol  to calm your conscious  on how much of a slut move you made. If your boyfriend  told you the same story  you would do flipped  your lid. You say you remember   how good it was because  you weren't  that drunk. Tell him and let him decide  if he wants to be with someone  as dishonest  as you.Baby girl listen and listen  well. All new ass (sex) will feel better then the last especially  if it's something  wrong because it's taboo. Trust me it always goes away and you figure out you miss the love of your life  for a night of pleasure  that was not worth it Karma is coming for you and she is a bitch.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:11 PM
TheBestAdvice

The Alcohol is no excuse. When he touched you the first time and you still drank around him, you knew what could happen. You probably needed the sexual experience.  You should examine yourself and see if you will ever want to do it again. If so, then you should just leave your boyfriend. If you are sure you will never do it again, then stay with your boyfriend and don't tell him and don't feel guilty. If you allow yourself to feel guilty then your boyfriend will eventually figure things out.

If you choose to stay in the relationship, then you have to find a way of dealing with the knowledge that you cheated. You must never tell anyone you know.  If you need to talk about it, find a counselor. Love your boyfriend well and do secret things for him that you might not otherwise do in a relationship.

By the way, this story is very hot.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:56 PM

You should have stopped drinking after the first time this happened. You knew it was happening and that it would probably happen again, but you did it anyways, so you are fully responsible, the alcohol is not to blame at all for you cheating. You only felt guilty after you got off, so you are just a selfish person.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 1:47 AM

get tested, you forgot to bring condoms.  Tell you boyfriend. End of story

Sunday, November 20, 2016 1:49 AM
Ballack

Hello girl, how are u going to fell if he slept with girls because u can't give him everything?

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:00 AM
Renee

Dear T, i know how you feel.  I did the same kind of thing when i was dating a real nice guy in collage. i went to Belize for a international legal seminar. One of the instructors was a hot Spanish man about 40, I was 22.  the other instructor was a hot Spanish woman or girl 32.  I’ll make this fast to the point.  I was fucked by both.  By the 2nd week i was horny as heck no cock for 3 weeks drove me to rub my pussy and finger myself daily.  Drinking and the hot latin music didn't help much.  I would sneak out go to the local clubs and drink and dance.  i bumped into the girl instructor one night we danced and she kissed me fingered me and I fingered her she ate my pussy and made me cum so hard I went dizzy and blanked out.  I woke up with her pressing and grinding her wet cunt on my face and lips while fingering me and pulling my nipples. I actually woke up moaning and coming again.  We continued our BiSexual fucking for a week then i ran into the male instructor.  That first night we met I let him fuck me, well i actually made him fuck me.  I’m told I’m an excellent cock sucker and he found out that night. i gave h8m 3 oral cum loads and he fucked me 4 time blowing his load every time.

I continued to suck his cock after school everyday and get her to finger me and suck my after he left.  I was doubling up every chance I got.  He would take me back to his office during a break in class and bend me over his desk and fuck me silly leaving his load in me.  i would drip cum down my thighs while walking back to class.

One time he took me home to his families country ranch and he let his brothers fuck me 3 of them.  I was traded off on by all 4 bars taking turns my first DDP pussy and my ass, then my mouth.

When I got home i was told my poor boyfriend was so, faithful and only stayed home and jacked off every night for 3 weeks. when he picked me up at the airport I sucked him all the way home and he fucked me no stop for 2 days.  I was so sore from ,y Belize trip.  i felt so slutty fucking 5 hours after i was fucked by my instructor before i left Belize. I had my first Bi sexual sex and my first but not last gang banging.  my e-mail, sweethinga1@aol.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:09 PM

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:54 AM
Tom

ok so if youtell him make sure you tell him everything and make sure he understands that it was a black man that you cheated with and that you did not continue having sex you stopped what you where doing and left now I think your white so if you think about it most white woman that do it with a black guy stays and continues but you did not and also this summer because its like a yearly thing I would not go again because he will not stop trying to get with you Im sorry but that is the truth and if you dicide not to tell him then thats your choice and all so if you dicide to go back with to jamaica then you should bring your guy with you and stay with him all the time just to make sure that you don't cheat again and no matter what at least you hate the fact that you cheated in the first place and inell then can you please give us a update.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..