So she got caught by her mom today...

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, August 2, 2015 3:38 PM by Guest Rating: +22|-28

I could not find the right category as i am single, straight, guy. Situation is this: So a girl from my place of work is cheating on her bf with me..i did not know in the beginning, but, you know, things cannot be undone..and this continued to happen..i was ok with it and so was she..but today we got caught by her mom (not in the act, but shortly thereafter)..mom slaps me in the face and her daughter also, then she took her in the car screaming and they drove off...now i really hope for her sake that things will be ok, cause thats like, worst case scenario right there..i do not really feel guilty about this whole situation, but should i? I do care about this girl, but i dont know what to do right naow

Comments

Monday, August 3, 2015 2:15 PM

So, you're a homewrecking douche. Congratulations! Just remember, karma is a bitch. One day, when you are married with kids, a house in the suburbs, boat, dog, weekend bbq's with friends and family, your wife will be fucking the guy next door, or a coworker, and you'll lose everything you worked for in a bitter divorce that will cause you to drink heavily as you wonder what went wrong in your life.

Thursday, August 6, 2015 11:58 AM

Cunt

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:52 PM

This guy's right, you are a homewrecker, and your a certain type of person, that will be attracted to people more or less with the same attitude as you.( evident by the person your phucking) You don't feel guilty about it, but if you have ever been played by a person you loved, youd understand. Had them tell you one thing and and they do something else once your backs been turned. When they sit there pretending and acting in front of your face, acting like they still love you too,acting like they've done nothing knowing exactly what they did, in reality, she gives no phucks, and she's only using you for what she can get out of you, then after committing one of the greatest betrayals a person can do to another, she tops it off by giving a big middle finger to one of the most important things we can have in this life, a relationship with another person. Family. That big middle finger, that's you buddy. Look at it for what it is, look what she's doing to this guy and just know you are a major tool for this game of misery she's playing on this guy. And however you want to justify it,(he's an asshole, he deserves it), you both are a certain type of people who have no respect for the integrity of any kind of relationship, and because of that, you 2 will suffer the relationships you make going through life.

And I say any kind of relationship, because even the most basic relationships main factor is trust. But you know what, i've told you enough, figure out the rest yourself, your a grown man, you can think for yourself can't you? You can obviously make your own decisions, but then again, you are up here asking complete strangers for advise. Stand next to your decisions and see them for what they are, see yourself for who YOU are. And I know you can think for yourself, because you bothered to ask that first question. Well I'm here to give you the answer, so go on and ask the next question, you'll never get the answer if you never asked the question, you won't get it from me tho. My time here's done,

Much love too you brother

-T

Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:45 AM

You're pathetic, pal :P

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:52 PM

The Bro Code, man. You do not mow another man's lawn. Awful. Just fucking awful.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:59 PM

Don't feel bad. She is not married. Neither she nor her boyfriend made any marital vows. If she was happy with him, she would not have been riding your cock. It is not your fault. In fact, there is no fault involved. Just a single girl and a single guy having fun exchanging fluids.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T