Some times ya gotta cheat!

I cheated on my wife

Sunday, April 3, 2016 9:38 AM by Guest Rating: +21|-14

I was married for years to a woman who in the beginning fucked me anywhere and anyway I wanted.  She gave me blow jobs in the car on the way home from the beach, anal sex...bla bla bla.  Once we got married and had kids...nothing!  I was very young, good looking and fucking married.  If I got sex with her once every six months I was "lucky" (her words).  She said she wasn't interested anymore.  I felt cheated, tricked in to a loveless marriage, but I stayed married and raised my kids.  Throughout the years, I fucked anything that was decent wife's best friend "T" (her friend since high school) OUR female friends, HER female friends, My female co-workers, HER female co-workers, girls I've met in bars and stores, my ex-girlfriends and even her younger sister (I took her sister's virginity in our marriage bed!).  After staying with this cold bitch for 20 years (mostly for the kids), we finally separated.  I found out that she was seeing a guy she met online, but I didn't care.  When she said she fell in love and wanted a divorce, it was the best day of my life.  Of course I tried to make it look like I wanted her to stay (again mostly for the kids), but in reality I wanted her to take her shit and leave.  After we separated, I started fucking around with a 20 year old Russian girl I met at a bar.  Very, very hot!  My soon-to-be ex-wife was living in her "best friend's" house, the exact same girl that fucked me on and off for 15 years!  After a few months, I started divorce proceedings.  Soon, my wife realized that the grass wasn't greener on the other side of the fence and that she had a good life with me and decided she didn't want to go through with the divorce...she tried to come back.  I told her to go to hell and sign the freaking papers!  I've been uncontrollably happy ever since!  By the way, she is still friends with her so-called best friend.  I've had sex with "T" 3 times since the divorce.  We meet up at a hotel whenever I go home to see my family.  My ex-wife still doesn't know that bit of information.

Tags: Divorce; Friend; Hotel; Kids;

Sunday, April 3, 2016 4:05 PM

You are a piece of shit trying to blame this on your poor wife. I hope she cheated on you the whole time too!!!!  Fucking asshole. Did you ever think that maybe your wife was only a cold hearted bitch because you made her that way! I already know a prick like you made her that fucking way. Just saying fuck you and i dont condone your wife for meeting someone either but shit you deserved it. Prick.

Sunday, April 3, 2016 7:40 PM

You disgust me !!!! 😷 your not worth a dime i hope your ex wife fucked your brother and took his virginity too! Lets see how you like that burn in hell!

Sunday, April 3, 2016 10:17 PM

You are a savage as fuck k fuck them guys saying your a prick fuck your ex wife

Monday, April 4, 2016 4:26 AM

done well geez

Monday, April 4, 2016 6:48 AM

Your a disgusting jerk. Better hope you are not carrying a disease with you

Monday, April 4, 2016 12:20 PM

Well done my man.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 3:31 AM

Good for you guy, sex once every six months is unacceptable, what did she expect for you to be a jerk off joker? I mean c'mon man, break off a shot of ass every now and then. Disregard the above self righteous douche bags, in the end it's a mans world and regardless what the fem Nazi's want to make us believe the only thing that gives orders in this world is BALLS! Take care of your man or get kicked to the curb. Lots of pussy out there, and not hard to get either.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 3:50 PM

Suck it, you whiny cunts. This is what happens.

Monday, April 25, 2016 1:44 PM

Hey bud, dont fool yourself. Your not happy and you regret everything you did. Somehow your love got lost and you forgot why you married her in the first place. Make it up to her. Love her and stop being a dick. She is worth it and you know it. The fact she cheaged was because she felt in her heart what you did to her. She just wanted to find love. Are you man enough?

Monday, April 25, 2016 1:47 PM

Friday, May 13, 2016 12:25 PM

Im going to disagree with ost people here. You were probably both cheating on eachother since neither of you had sex with eachother. She probably realized that it was more convenient to stay married than get divorced which is why she changed her mind.

Monday, June 27, 2016 6:25 PM

This is super DOPE!!! Fuck a sorry bitch!! And all them females fucked u because they knew that bitch wasn't worth a shit!!

Monday, August 29, 2016 11:16 AM

BS Story

Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:05 PM

Well played, sir. Did you ever fuck her sister again?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +19|-11
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +79|-35
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +24|-10
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...