Still Want To Have Fun

Want to Cheat

Thursday, January 7, 2016 1:17 AM by Mademoiselle Rating: +16|-11

I have been in a 3-year relationship with my boyfriend. We had a baby. "had" because I had miscarriage. Although our baby past away, I still consider myself being a mother and a wife. It was a really tough battle for us. We have been through ups and downs for quite awhile now and treated ourselves as husband and wife. We've been committed to each other for a long time and we now live together.

So here's the catch. I ended up liking his friend. They're not that close though. This isn't the first time  experienced liking one of his friends, this is rather the 2nd time. From the first 2 years of our relationship, I never ever looked at any other men since I'm pretty contented of what I have during that time. after 2 years, I realized that I'm still not ready to commit to one person. I wanna have fun (you already know what I mean). I want to splurge myself from all the loyalty, faithfulness and commitment I gave to him cos I felt like a prisoner all throughout our relationship. I learned how to be independent and not needing a man by my side. I wanted to explore the world. I wanted to travel and engage into some extreme adventure. I want to see what the world really looks like and I want to do it with my boyfriend/husband.. but he doesn't want to. It kind of hurts.

His friend, the one I liked. He loves adventures and travels a lot. He does what I really wnated to do and that's why I'm attracted to him. It's kinda weird but I now want to travel with him. Do everything I wanted to do with my boyfriend. The problem is, we're not yet friends (Lol). I badly want to talk to him but I can't cos I don't want to look like I am the one who's really into him. Haha! I just don't knoq how he feels about me.

Anyway, we met at an event. I was with my boyfriend. He kept looking at me, I didn't mind that too much since it's casual but he's too hot not to notice so I flaunted myself more just so he'll look at me longer. (Lol)

Here's my dilemma, I want him so much. But I don't want to lose my boyfriend. The one I wan to marry in the future is my boyfriend but I still "want to have fun". I know it sounds selfish but I want us (my boyfriend and I) to have fun and get back together as soon as we're ready.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Thursday, January 7, 2016 5:36 AM

This is wierd. I'll  explain why. At age 20 I met a beautiful young lady we were great together(TWO YEARS) but like you she wanted to explore not in the sense  of  travel but other people. She was straight with me and one day she told me what she wanted.  One of them was a friend.😫 The pain I felt was unreal but there was nothing I could do about it. So she moved on and I waited. Yeah  I know I'm  stupid. Two years went by and she explored even with my ex- friend  who dumbed her. He said he couldn't  trust her😂 Ironic. NOW why would a women want a man who would sleep with his friends girl is beyond  me.  I met someone else while she was gone and married her. My ex-girlfriend  was furious  and even try to stop the wedding. 10 years go by and I ran into her. She saw me ran to me and hugged me while in tears. She asked me how could I had left her. 😡 My respond. You left me for your pleasures. You loved the lust you had more then me. My wife gave everything up for me so in turn I gave her ever thing she wanted. Here is when life bites you hard. I planned a trip with my wife to Puerto rico. When we got there she was the one checking us in. The same trip she planned  with me. In her eyes you could tell she was crushed. So yeah live your life tell him because you don't  love him enough anyway. He just the safe guy your willing to settle for.

Thursday, January 7, 2016 9:33 AM
I'm fair

dibt hold back and be miserable.  Let him know how u feel then go be free.

Sunday, January 10, 2016 3:54 AM

Cheat on your boyfriend with this guy, but don't let your boyfriend find out. I think you deserve two men. (:

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:25 AM

i don't think you're ready for a serious relationship. Although you were pregnant it doesn't mean you're ready to take the responsibilities of a mother and wife. A good wife wouldn't cheat on her husband, especially with his friends. The way you write tells me you think what you're doing is somehow cute and innocent when it's not. Just break it off with the guy, don't hurt him by hooking up with his friends, and move on. Go explore and experiment but don't expect your current boyfriend to wait on you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..