http://markenavnog.website/mildin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/exelon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/aciclodan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/spironolacton-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amantadin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Stop closed up shop

I cheated on my wife

Saturday, April 16, 2016 1:44 PM by George Rating: +11|-3

I have been married now for 24 years now, two beautiful kids. I actually married for love though she is a great fuck or used to be. She is Black, I am White.....we met on my job where her business regulates my business and she was there inspecting out processes. Anywho, we talked, dated, had sex then she moved in. After number two baby was born she started complaining that I didn't do it for her anymore, my kiss was suddenly wet n sloopy, my cock was to long and it hit her cervex to often (maybe a baby related thing where her shit lowered in her uteris?) Then I snorred, so I got a mahine that I put on my face over my nose at night so I can not snore, then it was my farts at night. So she stops fucking, leaving me to fight her to get her PJ's down at least to her thighs so I can jerk off on her ass in the morning, she hated that. So she goes and starts sleeping on the downstairs sofa. So at some point I tell her that she isn't the only woman in Baltimore which really pissed her off. And ya know she wasn't the only woman in Baltimore interested in what I had to say and interested in my life. So I meet this nice psychiatrist at a school function. She is widowed and after some small talk she is like inviting me out for coffee...... I have to back up a little, on evening in June of 2015 my wife and I are arguing over finances, at some point she throws a bag of groceries at me, then pulls a knife out of the butcher block, realises her mistake and put the knife back and grabs a frying pan. That next morning I took my ring off at work.....SO people assume I am single now, back to my Psyc friend, she invites me out, I tell her sure but I am married, I tell her the above story. After some thought on her part, as we are walking out of this small coffee shop on a darkened parking lot she kisses me. What a kiss. Then a second "date" and a third, I have been seeing her for about 4 months now. She thinks I am funny, she loves my kisses and enjoys what I do in bed. I dunna, I am acting like a young man again, my wife is wondering why I am smiling again. Should I keep this going on? My wife has already told me that as soon as the kids are out of collage and situated she is moving on. So should I wait and possibly let this woman walk out of my life or should I pursue a relationship with her since she knows all my marital problems and is ok with them. She is looking at us being together after the split in about 3 years as well. Long story I know and am sorry, thanks for reading if your still here.

Tags: Friend; Kids;

Comments

Sunday, April 17, 2016 4:20 AM

Let's see. MOVE THE FUCK ON ASSHOLE. she clearly stop loving you. 9 acknowledge your bags and leave. They say it's cheaper to keep them than leave them. FUCK THAT. I rather pay for a piece of mind. So I guess it's not true. Once you go black you can go back lol.

Sunday, April 17, 2016 8:15 AM

Divorce this bitch ASAP, hold on to this new one and move on. There ain't nothing with your old one. She even told you that your ass is toast. You might as well toast her first.

Sunday, April 17, 2016 6:51 PM

You need a divorce. Your wife does not like you let alone love you. Set her and yourself free. Life is too short to be miserable.

Monday, April 18, 2016 9:45 AM

I'll tell you right now race isn't any issue here. I'm a black man who has dated and slept with woman of all races. They are all one species... Women. The once you go black thing is big wash. Leave this woman bro, she flat out told you it's over in so many words, fuck her and make yourself happy

Friday, May 6, 2016 11:02 PM

There are always two sides to every story. I would love to hear your wife's version of your marriage. What did you do to her to make her hate you so much? There is more. You are only saying what makes you look like a victim. Either way. This marriage is over. What is the point in staying 3 more years. That's just torture. Your kids aren't babies and you aren't doing them any favors by playing this fake role. Both of you clearly hate each other. Move on!

Friday, May 6, 2016 11:02 PM

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

10K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

15K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

16K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..