http://graviditetapotek.site/finasterid-graviditet.asp, http://bivirkningerhvor.site/pantoprazol-og-øl.jsp, http://generiskogrygning.site/amitriptylin-generisk, http://apotekforgiftning.site/chlorzoxazon-apotek.asp, http://ndkobkobenhavn.site/hvad-er-doxycyclin.html,

Stop closed up shop

I cheated on my wife

Saturday, April 16, 2016 1:44 PM by George Rating: +10|-1

I have been married now for 24 years now, two beautiful kids. I actually married for love though she is a great fuck or used to be. She is Black, I am White.....we met on my job where her business regulates my business and she was there inspecting out processes. Anywho, we talked, dated, had sex then she moved in. After number two baby was born she started complaining that I didn't do it for her anymore, my kiss was suddenly wet n sloopy, my cock was to long and it hit her cervex to often (maybe a baby related thing where her shit lowered in her uteris?) Then I snorred, so I got a mahine that I put on my face over my nose at night so I can not snore, then it was my farts at night. So she stops fucking, leaving me to fight her to get her PJ's down at least to her thighs so I can jerk off on her ass in the morning, she hated that. So she goes and starts sleeping on the downstairs sofa. So at some point I tell her that she isn't the only woman in Baltimore which really pissed her off. And ya know she wasn't the only woman in Baltimore interested in what I had to say and interested in my life. So I meet this nice psychiatrist at a school function. She is widowed and after some small talk she is like inviting me out for coffee...... I have to back up a little, on evening in June of 2015 my wife and I are arguing over finances, at some point she throws a bag of groceries at me, then pulls a knife out of the butcher block, realises her mistake and put the knife back and grabs a frying pan. That next morning I took my ring off at work.....SO people assume I am single now, back to my Psyc friend, she invites me out, I tell her sure but I am married, I tell her the above story. After some thought on her part, as we are walking out of this small coffee shop on a darkened parking lot she kisses me. What a kiss. Then a second "date" and a third, I have been seeing her for about 4 months now. She thinks I am funny, she loves my kisses and enjoys what I do in bed. I dunna, I am acting like a young man again, my wife is wondering why I am smiling again. Should I keep this going on? My wife has already told me that as soon as the kids are out of collage and situated she is moving on. So should I wait and possibly let this woman walk out of my life or should I pursue a relationship with her since she knows all my marital problems and is ok with them. She is looking at us being together after the split in about 3 years as well. Long story I know and am sorry, thanks for reading if your still here.

Tags: Friend; Kids;

Comments

Sunday, April 17, 2016 4:20 AM

Let's see. MOVE THE FUCK ON ASSHOLE. she clearly stop loving you. 9 acknowledge your bags and leave. They say it's cheaper to keep them than leave them. FUCK THAT. I rather pay for a piece of mind. So I guess it's not true. Once you go black you can go back lol.

Sunday, April 17, 2016 8:15 AM

Divorce this bitch ASAP, hold on to this new one and move on. There ain't nothing with your old one. She even told you that your ass is toast. You might as well toast her first.

Sunday, April 17, 2016 6:51 PM

You need a divorce. Your wife does not like you let alone love you. Set her and yourself free. Life is too short to be miserable.

Monday, April 18, 2016 9:45 AM

I'll tell you right now race isn't any issue here. I'm a black man who has dated and slept with woman of all races. They are all one species... Women. The once you go black thing is big wash. Leave this woman bro, she flat out told you it's over in so many words, fuck her and make yourself happy

Friday, May 6, 2016 11:02 PM

There are always two sides to every story. I would love to hear your wife's version of your marriage. What did you do to her to make her hate you so much? There is more. You are only saying what makes you look like a victim. Either way. This marriage is over. What is the point in staying 3 more years. That's just torture. Your kids aren't babies and you aren't doing them any favors by playing this fake role. Both of you clearly hate each other. Move on!

Friday, May 6, 2016 11:02 PM

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..