The cheater is proud

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:06 AM by Guestwhat Rating: +32|-20

My wife cheated on me a year ago. She admitted it to me and totally proud of what she has done. She told me that it was me who pushed her in having an affair. She felt unloved for the couple of years that we are married as i put too much time and effort running my business rather than spending time at home with her. at first my instinct was to save the marriage. i still have feelings for my wife. i've done everything but to no avail. she said she wants out and there is zero chance that we can be together again. well i guess that is the end of it. there are a lot of things in this life that are hard to get used to but we have to live with it. to all the husbands out there, if your wife cheated on you that means she doesn't love you enough.. but there is one person who still does.. it is your self. do not lose yourself. your wife cheating is not the end of the world. not until you lose your own self. Man up.

Expert's Comment

Richard Driscoll
Richard Driscoll
Richard holds a degree in psychology, and has written "Would you meet me halfway?" about men vs. women, available from Amazon.

There are 7 billion persons on Earth, but some love only one person and that is herself (or himself).

You are in a squeeze here with your hours.  You work long hours to make a living, and she complains that you are always gone.  But but if you were home early without much money she would have no respect for you.   Better find someone who appreciates you, rich or poor, hard working or always available.  Surely there are some women like that?

The wife says she is done with you, but the affair has been a year ago and she is still with you (I presume).   If she really wants out, why is she not gone?.  And why does she slap you in the face and remind you of the other man?  More than the joy of cheating, she seems to love the joy torturing you and seeing how far you will let her go.

Being the patsy is not getting you anywhere.  The more you take the more she steps on you.  Stop being the sweet guy and you may gain some respect.

We hear that you should love yourself, but your wife loves loves herslf and look where she is going with it.  It is better to be gentle with yourelf and forgiving, and find companions you can love who can love you in return.

Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:45 AM

nailed it man.

Monday, January 25, 2016 11:46 AM

Good to see someone gets it.  Here's the short version boys... if she cheats on you, the wisest thing you can do, and do early, is kick her ass to the curb.  Just remember, no matter HOW much "improvement" you do on your marriage, she will be the person who betrayed you, forever.

Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:39 AM

you got this and if you are scared and terrified to be cheated on! dont live with that fear let it go hun.

Sunday, February 7, 2016 3:57 PM

No mention of kids! So absolutely no reason to consider anything but divorce! She blew it! Get a divorce and use your first forray into marriage as experience and pick a better partner next time!

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +23|-12
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +84|-38
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +26|-11
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...