http://hjerteudslat.site/glimepirid-hjerte.asp, http://gastritistitler.site/imipramin-gastritis.php, http://hjerteudslat.site/zoloft-hjerte.asp, http://immunitetmedicin.site/klacid-immunitet.asp, http://titleramning.site/ciprofloxacin-titler.jsp,

The cheater is proud

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:06 AM by Guestwhat Rating: +33|-21

My wife cheated on me a year ago. She admitted it to me and totally proud of what she has done. She told me that it was me who pushed her in having an affair. She felt unloved for the couple of years that we are married as i put too much time and effort running my business rather than spending time at home with her. at first my instinct was to save the marriage. i still have feelings for my wife. i've done everything but to no avail. she said she wants out and there is zero chance that we can be together again. well i guess that is the end of it. there are a lot of things in this life that are hard to get used to but we have to live with it. to all the husbands out there, if your wife cheated on you that means she doesn't love you enough.. but there is one person who still does.. it is your self. do not lose yourself. your wife cheating is not the end of the world. not until you lose your own self. Man up.

Expert's Comment

Richard Driscoll
Richard Driscoll
Richard holds a degree in psychology, and has written "Would you meet me halfway?" about men vs. women, available from Amazon.

There are 7 billion persons on Earth, but some love only one person and that is herself (or himself).

You are in a squeeze here with your hours.  You work long hours to make a living, and she complains that you are always gone.  But but if you were home early without much money she would have no respect for you.   Better find someone who appreciates you, rich or poor, hard working or always available.  Surely there are some women like that?

The wife says she is done with you, but the affair has been a year ago and she is still with you (I presume).   If she really wants out, why is she not gone?.  And why does she slap you in the face and remind you of the other man?  More than the joy of cheating, she seems to love the joy torturing you and seeing how far you will let her go.

Being the patsy is not getting you anywhere.  The more you take the more she steps on you.  Stop being the sweet guy and you may gain some respect.

We hear that you should love yourself, but your wife loves loves herslf and look where she is going with it.  It is better to be gentle with yourelf and forgiving, and find companions you can love who can love you in return.

Comments

Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:45 AM
fulltank

nailed it man.

Monday, January 25, 2016 11:46 AM

Good to see someone gets it.  Here's the short version boys... if she cheats on you, the wisest thing you can do, and do early, is kick her ass to the curb.  Just remember, no matter HOW much "improvement" you do on your marriage, she will be the person who betrayed you, forever.

Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:39 AM

you got this and if you are scared and terrified to be cheated on! dont live with that fear let it go hun.

Sunday, February 7, 2016 3:57 PM

No mention of kids! So absolutely no reason to consider anything but divorce! She blew it! Get a divorce and use your first forray into marriage as experience and pick a better partner next time!

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-11
2073
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +19|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..