http://gastritistitler.site/vialerg-gastritis.php, http://apotekdiarre.site/amilorid-apotek.aspx, http://amningdanmark.site/antepsin-amning.htm, http://opskriftopkastning.site/loperamid-opskrift.cgi, http://aogvitaminer.site/imolope-og-vit-aminer.html,

The Day I Died

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:16 AM by Guest Rating: +17|-8

Me and my wife decided to migrate in another country with our kid's...it's scary at first because we don't have any relative's in the new country we decide to live...we work hard believing deep inside this will be the new start in my life. I'm more afraid for my kid's because they might lose the values taugth to them when they were young...my wife is a decent woman. not in my widest imagination she could do those things that i accidentally discover while they were exchanging dirty sex message of what transfired that Saturday of October... She told me she will be doing some overtime with some colleagues...she bid my kids goodbye and she will be back soon after her work... give me a sweet kiss and told me how much she love me...few days afterthat ...i accidentally found out what happen.. they were texting and talking about the things they did in the toilet when their workmates went for a tea break...i felt the most painfull things that could happen to a man..a pain i never experienced before... she even told the guy that she was amaze that he could hold his orgasm that long and didnt cum inside her mouth..how they kissed and how the guy slid his finger inside her pussy whilethey are looking at the toilet mirror... i went crazy and almost my sanity...i did a lot of things to destroy my self...but never came in my mind to tell my kid's why i'm doing all those things to myself...i still dont want them to lose respect to their mum which they love so much..my wife asked for forgiveness...i did forgive her and tried very hard to make our life normal...but those images inside my mind of what they have done still lingers on...i will give anything just to return the time of hand to avoid that Saturday in October...it's just a sharp knike which always stab me in  the heart when ever those images flashes in my mind...now when ever she goes towork...i cannot help but think that she isstill seeing the guy and it make my whole world upside down...untill now i'm still a prisoner of those images...even when she tell me that it never came to that point that they fuckred its other...how could a husband believed that when they described how they enjoy fingering and sucking each other...even if its not mention on their exchange of text that they have not fucked that Saturday of October...

Tags: Kids; Orgasm;

Comments

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:31 PM

I don't think you can truly be happy again. Because it's like being a prisoner in your own heart and you will never be able to release your burning passion for love as long as your with that spouse. It's not the thought of knowing the details of what happened that made me move on even after she begged for a second chance. It was the kiss and the mention of how much she loved me. Before she went lnowingly to cheat. I will never figure it out 20 years of faithfulness. And our passion in and out of the bedroon was hot as a burning nife. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Sunday, February 7, 2016 2:48 PM

Get away from that dirty cock ducking whore.

she doesn't deserve you, and you could do so much better away from her slutty ways. I hope that you make it man, because slags like her you don't need.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
1969
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +18|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..