The Day I Died

My wife cheated on me

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:16 AM by Guest Rating: +16|-8

Me and my wife decided to migrate in another country with our kid''s scary at first because we don't have any relative's in the new country we decide to live...we work hard believing deep inside this will be the new start in my life. I'm more afraid for my kid's because they might lose the values taugth to them when they were wife is a decent woman. not in my widest imagination she could do those things that i accidentally discover while they were exchanging dirty sex message of what transfired that Saturday of October... She told me she will be doing some overtime with some colleagues...she bid my kids goodbye and she will be back soon after her work... give me a sweet kiss and told me how much she love me...few days afterthat ...i accidentally found out what happen.. they were texting and talking about the things they did in the toilet when their workmates went for a tea break...i felt the most painfull things that could happen to a man..a pain i never experienced before... she even told the guy that she was amaze that he could hold his orgasm that long and didnt cum inside her they kissed and how the guy slid his finger inside her pussy whilethey are looking at the toilet mirror... i went crazy and almost my sanity...i did a lot of things to destroy my self...but never came in my mind to tell my kid's why i'm doing all those things to myself...i still dont want them to lose respect to their mum which they love so wife asked for forgiveness...i did forgive her and tried very hard to make our life normal...but those images inside my mind of what they have done still lingers on...i will give anything just to return the time of hand to avoid that Saturday in's just a sharp knike which always stab me in  the heart when ever those images flashes in my when ever she goes towork...i cannot help but think that she isstill seeing the guy and it make my whole world upside down...untill now i'm still a prisoner of those images...even when she tell me that it never came to that point that they fuckred its could a husband believed that when they described how they enjoy fingering and sucking each other...even if its not mention on their exchange of text that they have not fucked that Saturday of October...

Tags: Kids; Orgasm;

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:31 PM

I don't think you can truly be happy again. Because it's like being a prisoner in your own heart and you will never be able to release your burning passion for love as long as your with that spouse. It's not the thought of knowing the details of what happened that made me move on even after she begged for a second chance. It was the kiss and the mention of how much she loved me. Before she went lnowingly to cheat. I will never figure it out 20 years of faithfulness. And our passion in and out of the bedroon was hot as a burning nife. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Sunday, February 7, 2016 2:48 PM

Get away from that dirty cock ducking whore.

she doesn't deserve you, and you could do so much better away from her slutty ways. I hope that you make it man, because slags like her you don't need.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +35|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +108|-46
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +30|-14
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...