The heart of a cheater

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, April 4, 2016 8:28 AM by Guest Rating: +10|-10

i cheated and i still love him and want the best for him.i did something so selfish when i was so used to givin more than i recieved. but i cant help but feel in total dissapointment about my self because for a while all could think of was that i wanted to start the relationship with the other man i really started to care for him, he was older 27 more assertive, developed, really fun to be around, more confident, really good at his job yet precautios and my same age boyfriend has a lot of fears he is 22 starting his life, really sweet and loving, really good boy who doesnt like to do anything wrong and works hard to do everything the right way, doesnt like risks and is picky about things that arent his way, still makes me feel so loved. I think the problem here isnt that we, my bf and i were having issues, instead that i did not know how to work  the relationship when he had many problems, i was not able to work it out and cheated. I just gave my bf so much help, so much caring, always being there for him, many times i put him first than me. but then i did somehting so selfish.

I really though i would leave him when i met this older man i was really liking him and caring for him and he for me. we only met for one week at a trip and cheated the last 2 days.

I am so confused i feel really sad, bad,  and dissapointed for what i did to the person i care for the most and love, he doesnt deserve me. i feel i dont deserve myself for what i did. I feel disapointment in me but also in my bf, cause now all of his issues, i start to see them as something he should solve and not pass to me to help him always, all his negativity and problems he brings to my life i wish he could have been more caring to not pass all his problems to me, and i am not asking him to love me more when he has some issues to resolve but just not to pass them to me.

also i saw something in this new man. i can still see it. it is that I dont know what i want. i mean they both have their qualities but totally diferent ones. For example one is colder the other is sweeter, one is nicer and gooder and ther other more confident and capable of doing sometimes what it takes even if it is not the right way. I though i really knew what i want.

Turns out i am the one with issues to solve about myself and being more rightful and confused about what i want. I just wish i could know whats is the right thing to do now.

I guess this big, giant and disapointing mistake  about myself is a step into a better me and maybe a better relationship in the future with either my bf, the older man or someone i have not taken acount for.

Comments

Monday, April 4, 2016 12:41 PM

You need to understand that there are many women out there that are better then you in many ways as well. Are YOU assertive? Are YOU confident? Cuz it sounds like you have just as many issues as your bf. But understand that a 27 year old man is ahead of a 22 year old just like a 27 year old women is ahead of a 22 year old girl. You need to look in the mirror. You have so far to go yourself. You need to be single cuz your bf can point out women who are better then you as well. You don't know if you want to be a man's wife or a man's bitch. Figure it out and you will know which man to pick. And there is a difference

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 12:21 PM

Stick to your original bf. You don't know what you want. Cheating is easy. Take some challenging task, like be faithful. What you gave will hit you back straight to your face. Otherwise after some more age u will find yourself in a fucked up life. Stay loyal to your bf.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 5:31 PM

You shit on your boyfriend. He doesn't deserve your shit. Now you have to tell him to give him a chance to escape from you and the person he thought you were. You have permanently destroyed your relationship with him. Even if you don't tell him and stay together, you will always know that you do not have a 100% honest relationship. It will eat at you and the relationship until the stink of the dead relationship is too much even for you. If you try to go with the 27 year old, it will turn out badly too! 1. He is a piece of shit for fucking another guys girl. 2. He will know that you are at heart a cheater. He will use you, and then realize you are not wife material and dump you. You are doomed. You can expect a life of short term sad relationships, possibly some children out of wedlock, and a hard life! Sorry, but I have seen people like you before. You got used by this guy, and you were all too willing to do it. Your boyfriend has his head on right and has a chance for a good life. Set him free if you care anything about him at all. Do not ruin his life any more than you have.

Monday, April 11, 2016 5:16 AM
Jaybee

Why are you still trying to make a choice between your boyfriend and the other man? Choose the other man.

So your boyfriend can find someone better. You cheated, game over.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:37 AM

My dear 22 year old girl dating a 22 year old boy in a country like Nigeria. My dear you go suffer. Do you think he will be ready for marriage when you are? Open you eyes child , unless say the boy na dangote pikin, or him get 1st class for engineering. My dear find a man, not just anyhow useless man, you can even be single for awhile to do search because 23 is around the corner, before you know it 24. Stop dating babies, this is not Yankee or JD where government go help una pay school fees, rent house or pay nepa bills. A 22 year old boy wey no dey pay house rent, still dey collect feeding money (LOL), will only fuck you well well and dump you for younger girls in next 3 to 4 years. Date a man. plan your life for future, be wise. Gbam.

Saturday, July 16, 2016 6:16 AM
Jordan

Your boyfriend still love you and want's to be with you

Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:54 PM
TheBestAdvice

Through all your life you will always run across men who seem to be better than the man you are with at the time. When you are mature then you will recognize that is only an illusion.  they would be better for a few days or a few weeks then you would find out more about them and you would see that they are not as good as the person you are with. Because you are not mature you think this guy you got involved with is better than the guy you are with now. He may have some characteristics that seem better but you haven't known him long enough to see his negative character traits. And because you are not mature you think he doesn't have bad characteristics, but he does. Guys like this guy will have some appealing characteristics, but they will have some huge negative traits as well.  But by now you've probably already learned that.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..