The Last Of Us

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:58 AM by Lonely Husband Rating: +10|-9

I came home unannounced only to find my wife with another man. When checking their phones the truth was out since they were not confessing. She was calling him home on a daily basis after i left to work. The affair lasted for more than 2 years and i had no clue and no signs about it. He happened to be her colleague. He had resigned from the job a year back but their relation was still on. I was shocked when i opened the door. Never in my worst nightmare did i think that this would happen to me. I felt so sick in my stomach.

We have been married for 7yrs, together for 8yrs. She had no remorse or guilt, no sorry feeling, no tears when i caught her. She left me with nothing not even a proper confession. We have 3 beautiful children, 2 boys and a girl. I had her leave my house along with the kids. Since i work early hours and couldn’t take care of the kids. Later i found out that the last child - 1.4yrs did not belong to me but to her affair. Her entire office, friends and community came to light of her affair and doings. She went to stay at her parents place. Even they accepted the fact what she had done and have accepted her and the kids. I guess i didn’t read the signs and trusted her blindly. I thought she was a good girl!

We didn’t see each other or speak over the phone. It had been a little over 2 months. I gave it time and space. I was truly shattered. Couldn’t sleep or eat properly for weeks. I finally broke down. I wanted to see if there was any love in her for me. Ended up meeting her and stated my feelings towards her. The most idiotic thing I’ve ever done in my life. Killed my self-respect, kept my ego aside and did this. Told her that i had forgiven her and wanted to forget this incident and move on with her and the kids to another state and start over. She denied stating it was over and the love for me that she had was dead. She is not letting me see my kids as well as she wants me to distance them from me. She states that the kids don’t even remember me anymore. They are 7 & 6 yrs. old. Turns out to be a true fact, the kids have been brain washed and did not even want to see me when they accidently seen me on the street after grocery shopping. My wife tells me that the entire 7 years, she was unhappy with me. She said i was her biggest mistake.

I have given this woman, my heart and my soul. I truly belonged to her. Gifted her best i could with diamond on her birthday. Expensive dresses all the time. Took her out on dates weekly. Made her birthday big every year. Always made her feel special and wanted. I did everything as a husband. I was a good husband as well as a very loving and caring father. I have never cheated her this entire time as i have taken my wedding vows seriously. There were women during these 7 years i stayed married who wanted to have a relation with me but i denied stating that i am a happy father and a very lucky husband. Later as time passed by, i found out that their relation had turned out way stronger than before. They were on calls on a daily basis for more than 2 hrs. Met each other as the opportunity arises. It was all over for me. I was no longer there to stand in their way. The mishap that had happened had cleared their way and now they could see their future together. Just for the reader’s info, i also found out that her affair was a married man and a father to a daughter as well. But they didn’t know anything about this as they stayed back in his hometown with his parents in another country.

I called her and demanded that we mutually divorce each other in the court and stop this acting business. I told her i knew everything and there was nothing more to see or get hurt with. I had become rock hard in my heart and mind. She kept delaying me on this for over 3 weeks. I had no further option but to hire a lawyer and do the needful in the court. My friends and family accompanied me to have the marriage annulled in the church as well. It has been 5 months for this ordeal and it soon shall be over.

I don’t know how long I’ll stay strong. I need to get out from this state of mind and start fresh somewhere. Every time i get some new evidence of her cheating on me in my house i get upset and feel really very sad. I go into hardcore depression mode. Every restaurant, every club, and every happening joint i have been, with this woman. Every shopping mall, movie theatre, parks; I’ve been with the kids and her. I don’t think i can do this for long. Thought of giving up on myself, on life itself but remembered my parents, my nephews and didn't do it. I guess i didn’t have the courage. I guess God gives battles to his strongest soldiers. Am i making the right moves? I love this women, she was my life, my everything, my world. My kids were mine, i was tutoring them to be honest and trust worthy kids. I had brought them up with discipline.

Therapy, Counseling sessions and Prayer meetings have helped me and kept me going and alive. I know i cannot trust her anymore with anything. Every word she says is a lie to me now. I guess it better to let her go away never to think about her again. But the kids? I really don't know how to move on. I don't know how to ever trust a woman again. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to fall in love again and have a life and a happy family someday.

She states she doesn't want me to have any interaction with the kids. Besides she is portraying to me that my kids want nothing to do with me anymore. They have been brain washed completely. They are very young to understand anything as of now. For the children, i have put forth the demand to the lawyer for child visitation rights but she and her folks are even going to make this scenario not so easy for me. I cannot force her legally to move back as she also has a European passport and has her extended family in London. I think i just lost 7 years of my life and a family that i would die for!!

I know i have to stay strong in order to face what’s coming next. The worst part is that this divorce is very ugly and both families are also involved. I hope what you have said is true. I hope someday my kids see and understand what happened to their Dad. I really hope they do. Till date no regrets from her, i don’t think she has any. Found her old cell Samsung S4, it had a lot of evidence from which one really disturbed me the most. It goes as such to her affair as written by her in a text message:

"C im der in ur life today.. bt den may b tmrw im nt der.. So hav as much fun wit me as u want.. u will nt get ny kind of complain.. At the end of it .. its just a give n take relation tat we hav.. I give u wateva u want n hav taken smthin vry imo frm u... my child ... N u also shud b satisfied by nw.. Coz i hav neva stopped u frm doin nythin wit me"

I am so disgusted to read what she had to write to him. There were nude photos and videos send to him as well. I did not know this woman at all. The woman i once called my wife was lost down the road!!

At the end of the day, i asked her what happiness she achieved by doing all this. I asked her why she broke this happy family apart. I asked her why did she cheat, why didn't she talk to me about it if she had any problems! I told her i loved her so much but cannot be with her henceforth. I told her every move that she had made behind my back had a consequence to it. And her's was to live without me knowing she had the perfect man, the perfect lover, the perfect friend as a husband. At the time i caught her with her affair, i was such a gentlemen not to even abuse her verbally forget physically (I cannot do that and never will to any women). I guess God will show her in his own time of what a fool she had been. I have a good record and am a law abiding citizen. I am known to my entire community as a gentleman. She has lost all the respect and everyone looks at her now only to judge her. They feel it for my kids though when they see my kids along with her. I don’t know how far she is going to take good care of them with the character that she has shown. Hope things go my way. Have applied also for a Parental DNA request for the third child with the lawyer/court. Hope i get to see the light. My mistake was to trust her blindly and i was way to open minded and always gave her freedom. She didn't know how to use it wisely or draw a line. She's 27 and I’m 29.

I loved my lady more than myself. My only mistake was to trust her blindly. “I realize it“. I gave this woman my everything, everything I had in me. I am so restless nowadays; it even seems difficult to breathe. The kids are way too small to understand and nothing is coming my way. I may end up losing everything emotionally. I have decided to move on to another state and start my life from scratch. Leave my job, sell of my house, everything! I only need peace of mind as of now and I need my peaceful sleep back. After the incident day, I have been very disturbed and not been myself at all. I have also realized that it was always me who wanted to fight for her and I always have. Hence she showed me in the past 5 months that I didn’t mean anything to her as she didn’t even bother to call me once, meeting would be a fairytale.

I truly don't know how this is going to end for me...  As good Samaritans kindly advise me what i can do to help myself...

God Bless

Any more experienced people out there please add in your valuable comments...

Tags: Abuse; Daughter; Divorce; Friend; Kids;

Comments

Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:52 PM
Noluck

U sink u get away with this then der nos nothing at all. Jus u wait karma will knock on ders door very soon i can promise der that. Luck isn't on ders side anymore. Lol...

Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:31 PM

Omg my heard ache's for you.I too once felt the same way,but the difference I stayed with him ,I still remember all those sleepless nights,crying until no tears came out,and wanting to give up on life .the depression was so deep I wanted to end it all there but I too have kids and I couldn't imagine doing such a thing ,but I do tell you this even after I stayed im still not happy ,its been two years since he did me wring but I loved him I couldnt be without him ,to be honest maybe it was for the better not to be with her .I mean look at my relationship I must say I have feelings for him but not like before .I don't trust him and I know that's a main issue but I still don't know how to move on without him .I have never cheated and always did reject men for him and till this day still do but I sometimes think if its worth it .I've thought of getting back at him but I don't want to scoop to his level but I can say after all the wrong im less in love in don't believe nothing he says and its always in my mind,in just hope I have the strength to move on cause even though he supposly hasn't repeated it I really want to live a happy life without trust issues  and I just hope the "women" who hurt you feels it one day and realize what she had .I know only a few love dearly,true fully, and we don't deserve their wrong doings .just hang in there I know one day someone will appreciate you for you ...good luck I wish you nothing but the best

Friday, July 1, 2016 9:17 AM
HornDog
First things first. If you guys were married and she got pregnant by another dud...guess what? Proof of adultery! You can take your kids, make her pay child support and watch how quick she wants to patch things up. When she tries to reconcille, tell her "only if you find me a girl to fuck." If she does it, make her watch, then turn her down anyway, and if she says no then turn her down. Make her life hell like she did to you. It's better for you to have control and offer mercy than to give her control and pray for mercy (which there will be none!)

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:38 PM

To Lonely Husband: It is a tough hard situation and I fully sympathise with you. In my opinion, the best next move is to love yourself and your kids. All of them, it does not matter if they are biologically yours or not. Be strong, decent, mature, fair, and trust your own judgement. Take a few days out, leave town, draft a plan and calmly act on it. Delete her immotionally, and down the track, when you are ready, introduce a new woman who is worthy of you, and your kids. The short term goal should be disconnecting yourself immotionally from her and take all necessary steps to gain most of what you can. Do not waste energy and time on her, but remain focused on moving on. Do it rightly rather than nicely.

It is a learning experience however hard it has been.

I wish you all the best.

H

Sunday, July 3, 2016 4:45 AM
Santee Cooper Dublin on Facebook

oh dude ur just 29, u have plenty of life ahead, forget everything, move to a new state n start afresh ;) start going to clubs party relax... enjoy urself now... start meeting women n date them...

Saturday, July 16, 2016 5:57 AM

god bless you man

Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:13 PM

I am going to comment because I suffered a lot with women and I know how tough it is! First you need to understand the woman's character. Basically I would say they are in 99% very selfish and they dont care about men even when they say so. If she is praising you too much means that she is trying to hide something from you but if she never praise you for anything probably means that she does not give a shit about you. I dont know if I am right but I think this happens to most of the men out there. Soon or later they all will discover the bitch that they had married. Its sad but its true, or the better, my true. I also suffered a lot (dont think you are alone!) and what I can say is that I changed my opinion about women and I dont trust any of them but at the same time I accept they as the bitchs that they are. If you want good sex you can always pay to a beautiful girl! You are a man -remember it- you need no one, nobody, you are fucking strong, you can be pretty much alone, only has the right to choose about your happiness - dont let some bitch that your feelings over- you are strong you are like me. We two suffered, we two are soldiers. Sorry for the bad grammar bro, I speak Portuguese and not english! God bless you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 4:54 PM
A girl

Where were you all my life?

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T