http://markenavnog.website/paroxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amitriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/novynette-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/thyroxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/primidon-mærke-navn.shtml,

The pot calls the kettle black

I cheated on my husband

Friday, May 20, 2016 7:01 AM by spouse Rating: +10|-8

I have found out my spouse has recently smeared me on an inappropriate type site since our relations have soured.  I do not believe in doing this to others... yet she is guilty of the same.  She cheated on her husband in her first (of three) marriage when they were separated.  She then began dating another immediately.  Then, when that marriage went south, she was divorced and then began a very open and wild affair with someone else local.  She became a drunk and very loose... no clothes here.  Then while separated from me, she slept with yet another man last year.  Go figure.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:31 AM

The only person to blame here is you. You should have realized that this was a dangerous woman to be with

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:43 PM
Gantz

You found out she was "loose" after or before? As in: she told you when you hooked up or you knew from before you became an item?

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:24 PM
Gantz

Sorry. HE*

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:25 PM
Gantz

Wait wut. You chose the title :I cheated on my husband...

Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:09 PM

I don't know who the hell is who in this story. Which husband are YOU? too many men to count. It's like a basketball team

Sunday, May 22, 2016 9:47 PM
The Confused Reader

So are you the husband or the wife? Is this a gay marriage? That title and your description together confused me haha

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:23 AM
HornDog
I wish there were some pictures to go along with this story...confusing as fuck!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +384|-121
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..