The pot calls the kettle black

I cheated on my husband

Friday, May 20, 2016 7:01 AM by spouse Rating: +9|-8

I have found out my spouse has recently smeared me on an inappropriate type site since our relations have soured.  I do not believe in doing this to others... yet she is guilty of the same.  She cheated on her husband in her first (of three) marriage when they were separated.  She then began dating another immediately.  Then, when that marriage went south, she was divorced and then began a very open and wild affair with someone else local.  She became a drunk and very loose... no clothes here.  Then while separated from me, she slept with yet another man last year.  Go figure.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:31 AM

The only person to blame here is you. You should have realized that this was a dangerous woman to be with

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:43 PM
Gantz

You found out she was "loose" after or before? As in: she told you when you hooked up or you knew from before you became an item?

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:24 PM
Gantz

Sorry. HE*

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:25 PM
Gantz

Wait wut. You chose the title :I cheated on my husband...

Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:09 PM

I don't know who the hell is who in this story. Which husband are YOU? too many men to count. It's like a basketball team

Sunday, May 22, 2016 9:47 PM
The Confused Reader

So are you the husband or the wife? Is this a gay marriage? That title and your description together confused me haha

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:23 AM
HornDog
I wish there were some pictures to go along with this story...confusing as fuck!

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +25|-21
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +33|-14
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

1900
Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..