The pot calls the kettle black

I cheated on my husband

Friday, May 20, 2016 7:01 AM by spouse Rating: +9|-8

I have found out my spouse has recently smeared me on an inappropriate type site since our relations have soured.  I do not believe in doing this to others... yet she is guilty of the same.  She cheated on her husband in her first (of three) marriage when they were separated.  She then began dating another immediately.  Then, when that marriage went south, she was divorced and then began a very open and wild affair with someone else local.  She became a drunk and very loose... no clothes here.  Then while separated from me, she slept with yet another man last year.  Go figure.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:31 AM

The only person to blame here is you. You should have realized that this was a dangerous woman to be with

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:43 PM
Gantz

You found out she was "loose" after or before? As in: she told you when you hooked up or you knew from before you became an item?

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:24 PM
Gantz

Sorry. HE*

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:25 PM
Gantz

Wait wut. You chose the title :I cheated on my husband...

Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:09 PM

I don't know who the hell is who in this story. Which husband are YOU? too many men to count. It's like a basketball team

Sunday, May 22, 2016 9:47 PM
The Confused Reader

So are you the husband or the wife? Is this a gay marriage? That title and your description together confused me haha

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:23 AM
HornDog
I wish there were some pictures to go along with this story...confusing as fuck!

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..