The pot calls the kettle black

I cheated on my husband

Friday, May 20, 2016 7:01 AM by spouse Rating: +9|-7

I have found out my spouse has recently smeared me on an inappropriate type site since our relations have soured.  I do not believe in doing this to others... yet she is guilty of the same.  She cheated on her husband in her first (of three) marriage when they were separated.  She then began dating another immediately.  Then, when that marriage went south, she was divorced and then began a very open and wild affair with someone else local.  She became a drunk and very loose... no clothes here.  Then while separated from me, she slept with yet another man last year.  Go figure.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:31 AM

The only person to blame here is you. You should have realized that this was a dangerous woman to be with

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:43 PM
Gantz

You found out she was "loose" after or before? As in: she told you when you hooked up or you knew from before you became an item?

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:24 PM
Gantz

Sorry. HE*

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:25 PM
Gantz

Wait wut. You chose the title :I cheated on my husband...

Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:09 PM

I don't know who the hell is who in this story. Which husband are YOU? too many men to count. It's like a basketball team

Sunday, May 22, 2016 9:47 PM
The Confused Reader

So are you the husband or the wife? Is this a gay marriage? That title and your description together confused me haha

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:23 AM
HornDog
I wish there were some pictures to go along with this story...confusing as fuck!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:24 PM by ThatOneGuy

Comments
Despite the category of this post, I don't want to cheat. I'm just so very frustrated with my current situation.    I've been married to my wife for about 2 and a half years now. However, we've known each other for about 15 years. We were high school sweethearts. We dated in my senior year in high school, continued to date all through college, then eventually got married. We've had many ups..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest