The pot calls the kettle black

I cheated on my husband

Friday, May 20, 2016 7:01 AM by spouse Rating: +9|-8

I have found out my spouse has recently smeared me on an inappropriate type site since our relations have soured.  I do not believe in doing this to others... yet she is guilty of the same.  She cheated on her husband in her first (of three) marriage when they were separated.  She then began dating another immediately.  Then, when that marriage went south, she was divorced and then began a very open and wild affair with someone else local.  She became a drunk and very loose... no clothes here.  Then while separated from me, she slept with yet another man last year.  Go figure.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:31 AM

The only person to blame here is you. You should have realized that this was a dangerous woman to be with

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:43 PM
Gantz

You found out she was "loose" after or before? As in: she told you when you hooked up or you knew from before you became an item?

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:24 PM
Gantz

Sorry. HE*

Friday, May 20, 2016 4:25 PM
Gantz

Wait wut. You chose the title :I cheated on my husband...

Saturday, May 21, 2016 4:09 PM

I don't know who the hell is who in this story. Which husband are YOU? too many men to count. It's like a basketball team

Sunday, May 22, 2016 9:47 PM
The Confused Reader

So are you the husband or the wife? Is this a gay marriage? That title and your description together confused me haha

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:23 AM
HornDog
I wish there were some pictures to go along with this story...confusing as fuck!

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-4
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..