http://markenavnog.website/primidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/microgyn-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ciprofloxacin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ciloxan-mærke-navn.shtml,

The slit made me a freak

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:17 PM by Guest Rating: +0|-7

My wife came in late an all she could talk about was making me eat her cunt so as I set rubbing dick looked at me an said now get on your knead bitch boy an putt her pussy in my mounth she started out slow by saying how it hade only been two hours since she ha! A big dick in her mouth an in her pussy she started to ask how his cock taste but this thought made me rock hard to the point of know I would suck a dick not a fag  but the thought makes me want to bad pull from her pussy grabb me an stick a dick in my mouth an star re face fucking me h@rd telling m3 what a weak bitch I am an that he is going to mak3 me a good dick sucker but i love to suck cock an be made to eat pussever since I was 13 my step bro was17 an step sister 21 some say miss tre@Trent for a13 year old boy me I love getting made buy her to suck that dick when he was deep in his sister she would make me lick his balls an eat her ads well good old days are gone less some sexy man an women want to make me do what I love a fine

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:08 PM
Albert

?

Friday, May 27, 2016 5:31 PM

I'm with Albert.  WHAT did you say??????

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +392|-123
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..