http://markenavnog.website/primidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/microgyn-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ciprofloxacin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ciloxan-mærke-navn.shtml,

The slit made me a freak

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:17 PM by Guest Rating: +0|-7

My wife came in late an all she could talk about was making me eat her cunt so as I set rubbing dick looked at me an said now get on your knead bitch boy an putt her pussy in my mounth she started out slow by saying how it hade only been two hours since she ha! A big dick in her mouth an in her pussy she started to ask how his cock taste but this thought made me rock hard to the point of know I would suck a dick not a fag  but the thought makes me want to bad pull from her pussy grabb me an stick a dick in my mouth an star re face fucking me h@rd telling m3 what a weak bitch I am an that he is going to mak3 me a good dick sucker but i love to suck cock an be made to eat pussever since I was 13 my step bro was17 an step sister 21 some say miss tre@Trent for a13 year old boy me I love getting made buy her to suck that dick when he was deep in his sister she would make me lick his balls an eat her ads well good old days are gone less some sexy man an women want to make me do what I love a fine

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:08 PM
Albert

?

Friday, May 27, 2016 5:31 PM

I'm with Albert.  WHAT did you say??????

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..