The slit made me a freak

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:17 PM by Guest Rating: +0|-7

My wife came in late an all she could talk about was making me eat her cunt so as I set rubbing dick looked at me an said now get on your knead bitch boy an putt her pussy in my mounth she started out slow by saying how it hade only been two hours since she ha! A big dick in her mouth an in her pussy she started to ask how his cock taste but this thought made me rock hard to the point of know I would suck a dick not a fag  but the thought makes me want to bad pull from her pussy grabb me an stick a dick in my mouth an star re face fucking me h@rd telling m3 what a weak bitch I am an that he is going to mak3 me a good dick sucker but i love to suck cock an be made to eat pussever since I was 13 my step bro was17 an step sister 21 some say miss tre@Trent for a13 year old boy me I love getting made buy her to suck that dick when he was deep in his sister she would make me lick his balls an eat her ads well good old days are gone less some sexy man an women want to make me do what I love a fine

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:08 PM
Albert

?

Friday, May 27, 2016 5:31 PM

I'm with Albert.  WHAT did you say??????

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +110|-107
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +36|-14
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

14K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..