The slit made me a freak

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:17 PM by Guest Rating: +0|-7

My wife came in late an all she could talk about was making me eat her cunt so as I set rubbing dick looked at me an said now get on your knead bitch boy an putt her pussy in my mounth she started out slow by saying how it hade only been two hours since she ha! A big dick in her mouth an in her pussy she started to ask how his cock taste but this thought made me rock hard to the point of know I would suck a dick not a fag  but the thought makes me want to bad pull from her pussy grabb me an stick a dick in my mouth an star re face fucking me [email protected] telling m3 what a weak bitch I am an that he is going to mak3 me a good dick sucker but i love to suck cock an be made to eat pussever since I was 13 my step bro was17 an step sister 21 some say miss [email protected] for a13 year old boy me I love getting made buy her to suck that dick when he was deep in his sister she would make me lick his balls an eat her ads well good old days are gone less some sexy man an women want to make me do what I love a fine

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:08 PM
Albert

?

Friday, May 27, 2016 5:31 PM

I'm with Albert.  WHAT did you say??????

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T