The slit made me a freak

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:17 PM by Guest Rating: +0|-7

My wife came in late an all she could talk about was making me eat her cunt so as I set rubbing dick looked at me an said now get on your knead bitch boy an putt her pussy in my mounth she started out slow by saying how it hade only been two hours since she ha! A big dick in her mouth an in her pussy she started to ask how his cock taste but this thought made me rock hard to the point of know I would suck a dick not a fag  but the thought makes me want to bad pull from her pussy grabb me an stick a dick in my mouth an star re face fucking me h@rd telling m3 what a weak bitch I am an that he is going to mak3 me a good dick sucker but i love to suck cock an be made to eat pussever since I was 13 my step bro was17 an step sister 21 some say miss tre@Trent for a13 year old boy me I love getting made buy her to suck that dick when he was deep in his sister she would make me lick his balls an eat her ads well good old days are gone less some sexy man an women want to make me do what I love a fine

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:08 PM
Albert

?

Friday, May 27, 2016 5:31 PM

I'm with Albert.  WHAT did you say??????

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..